raajaji

NVC case status check

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Guys,

Does anyone know if there is a way to check your NVC case online? ie: If AOS or IV has been accepted or not?

There is no such thing you have to call to get that information. Once Case Complete is when the CEAC website (Visa Tracker) kicks in

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Does anyone have an idea about the March visa bulletin 2014, because when I call to nvc they said their is no visa to issue, my PD is 29/10/2013 when is some updates in VJ I saw the PD like after 08 September 2013 got the visa numbers. I’m so depressed and I’m missing my husband so much.

I got my visitor’s visa B1/B2 visa type and I went to USA for 1 month and I came back to my home because we receive a letter from NVC that they received our petition from USCIS. And I was so happy, but now to see our priority dates not been current.

I have multiple visa for 5 years but the main problem is the money, to me to travel to USA it’s take 23 hours and my tickets cost like $1350 (My monthly salary is also $300 in sri lanka) and I can’t trouble to my husband for everything. He also got his job recently. And he spend lot of money for one month of my stay in USA. I know we are all helpless. But anyway if you guys have ay idea about the next current date for March 2014 visa bulletin.

Thank you.

Does anyone have an idea about the March visa bulletin 2014, because when I call to nvc they said their is no visa to issue, my PD is 29/10/2013 when is some updates in VJ I saw the PD like after 08 September 2013 got the visa numbers. I’m so depressed and I’m missing my husband so much.

I got my visitor’s visa B1/B2 visa type and I went to USA for 1 month and I came back to my home because we receive a letter from NVC that they received our petition from USCIS. And I was so happy, but now to see our priority dates not been current.

I have multiple visa for 5 years but the main problem is the money, to me to travel to USA it’s take 23 hours and my tickets cost like $1350 (My monthly salary is also $300 in sri lanka) and I can’t trouble to my husband for everything. He also got his job recently. And he spend lot of money for one month of my stay in USA. I know we are all helpless. But anyway if you guys have ay idea about the next current date for March 2014 visa bulletin.

Thank you.

hi does your husband is a U.S Citizen? coz on your timeline... its CR1/IR1 There is no such visa bulletin for CR1/IR1 applicant. because, the number of visa is always available ( unlimited ).

if your husband is a LPR ( Lawful Permanent Resident or they call it Green card holder ) The visa number is (limited). so you will need to monitor the Visa bulletin if your ( Priority date is current )

Note : Receipt number on USCIS ( Notice of action is not Priority date ) for CR1/IR1. its only mean Receipt Number.

( Priority date ) its only applicable for those people on Family Preference category.

ich_liebe_dich_103.jpg
March 29,2013-------Notice of Action "1st"
November 14,2013-------Notice of Action ( Notice of transferred NSC )
December 20,2013-------Notice of Action "Approval"
December 26,2013-------Case was Shipped to National Visa Center
January 13,2014 -------Case received at NVC
February 12, 2014-------NVC Assigned Case Number

February 25,2014------- Paid AOS & IV bill

February 27,2014------ -AOS & IV documents was submitted to NVC ( Completed DS-260 )

March 4, 2014 --------- NVC received AOS & IV documents

March 10 & 11,2014 -----( Done Advanced Medical at SLEC ) = Passed

March 21,2014---------- Case Completed

April 04,2014---------Received Interview Date ( P4)

May 5,2014-------- -Interview ( APPROVED )

event.png
event.png
event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Call NVC , thats the only way

USCIS
04/19/13 NOA1 Priority Date
12/12/13 info pass at local office told me file was transferred on 5th DEC
12/12/13 File at NSC
12/19/13 NOA2 (244days)
NVC
01/03/14 NVC Received Case
01/28/14 NVC Assigned Case Number and IIN
02/05/14 DS-261 Available and completed
02/06/14 Received e-mail to pay AOS Fee
02/06/14 AOS bill invoice available and paid
02/08/14 AOS Mailed
03/12/14 IV bill invoice available and paid
03/12/14 Pacakge IV mailed
03/15/14 DS-260 Available and completed
03/28/14 Case Complete
Consulate
04/07/14 Medicals
05/05/14 Fingerprinting & Photo
05/06/14 Interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.