TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

its not incorrect in passport its on the sheet which is pasted on the sealed package

and the name has to be remove from that sheet.

I have no idea may be its not a big issue because your name in visa is correct ...

Timeline

its not incorrect in passport its on the sheet which is pasted on the sealed package

and the name has to be remove from that sheet.

If has to be remove than ok remove and create like that paper with correct name....i understood name incorrect in visa..

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i send them email today i dont know when they reply i am worried now. the additional name printed on that sheet is on alias name my name was wajiha jaffery which is correct on that sheet another name written is wajiha ahmed which is not mune so does this create any problem on POE .Every other detail is correct.

They Would Not Have Written A NamE On Their Own, The Alias Name Must Have Been Mentioned On Your Immigrant Visa Application Somewhere. If I Were You I Wouldn't Fret A Whole Lot About It. But You Should Satisfy Yourself

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i search what is the meaning of alias it mean in our language nickname, as i was previously married and named wajiha ahmed so they write it in alias name which was and is temporally( according to the meaning which i search on internet) it does not effect on my passport because no mistake is in passport and same thing printed on immigrant data summary. Thank you every one for helping me.Allah bless you all and brother kaleem999 may Allah solve all your problems and i pray for you that you came out from this Night mare of AP asap.Ameen

Edited by ashiwaj

Timeline

can Someone Tell Me What Time It Takes For The Social Security And green Card To Arrive Through The Mail After Poe?

At least 2 weeks and if officer want to verify it it can take more time.

Timeline

At least 2 weeks and if officer want to verify it it can take more time.

The social security card will arrive first then the green card should come in 2 to 3 weeks. If the green card does not arrive in a month call USCIS and find out what is the problem. Don''t wait longer then that to call.

Timeline

Most peole have no problems at POE. Sometimes they will spend some hours going through the visa package. It depends a lot on where your POE is. Do not worry about it they will aliow you into the USA as long as the visa has no mistakes and you do not open the visa package.

Timeline

i search what is the meaning of alias it mean in our language nickname, as i was previously married and named wajiha ahmed so they write it in alias name which was and is temporally( according to the meaning which i search on internet) it does not effect on my passport because no mistake is in passport and same thing printed on immigrant data summary. Thank you every one for helping me.Allah bless you all and brother kaleem999 may Allah solve all your problems and i pray for you that you came out from this Night mare of AP asap.Ameen

Thanks sisther have a very happy life with partner....

Timeline

hi everyone,

finally will the grace of God, i got the date for fingerprint and auth by email today i.e 13th nov, my first interview was on 29 july 2013 and since then its in AP, i just want to know that what are the chances they give visa on this date? and if they issue visa, how many days it will take for me to get passport in hand?

Timeline

hi everyone,

finally will the grace of God, i got the date for fingerprint and auth by email today i.e 13th nov, my first interview was on 29 july 2013 and since then its in AP, i just want to know that what are the chances they give visa on this date? and if they issue visa, how many days it will take for me to get passport in hand?

Inshallah u will get the visa. 99% get the visa after oath. It take 3 days to get passport back.. Good luck

Timeline

hi everyone,

Hi Raza Sheikh

Congatz

Can you share yor story?

and second qestion is that why they caled for fingerprint and iath.. they didnot do it when you was giving your interveiw in 2013 ??

Timeline

Hi Raza Sheikh

Congatz

Can you share yor story?

and second qestion is that why they caled for fingerprint and iath.. they didnot do it when you was giving your interveiw in 2013 ??

Got married on 25/05/2012.......our petition got approved in sep 2012, interview was on 29-07-2013 and on the interview day they said everything is fine but i need a new co-sponser plus my case is in ap....submitted the new co-sponser and then got a job in dubai....since then staying in dubai....case got update few times but things begin in sep when they asked me to submit few more docs and then in oct case got updated like 4 to 5 times and last Friday got this email.

and at the time of first interview they took oath and fingerprints but i think it expires after one year.

I pray for everybody that this ap ends soon and we all get our visa soon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.