VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      Affiliates     Members

Latest VJ Member Visa Approvals - Congratulations!

blank avatarAmanda & Justin
K1 Visa
Canada
Ashley & Jez
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
United Kingdom
Sarah & Marc
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Canada
blank avatarRobert & Ilona
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Russia
dragon & raven
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Canada
blank avatarHasi & Muzyy
K1 Visa
Germany
blank avatarAllison & Bart
K1 Visa
Netherlands
NMR & EZA
K1 Visa
Philippines
blank avatarBammo & Lammo
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Philippines
Aplonis & Sylea
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Canada

• Please log in to reply

W2 or 1040

#1 Shammah

Shammah

• PipPip

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:32 AM

Hi VJ family I am getting ready to send evidence package to my fianc嶪 and I wanted to find which of the two I do send W2 or form 1040. Thanks for the help.

#2 Kastrs

Kastrs

Gold Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:37 AM

Hi VJ family I am getting ready to send evidence package to my fianc嶪 and I wanted to find which of the two I do send W2 or form 1040. Thanks for the help.

If you are not using tax transcripts, then I would send in both the 1040 and the W2. Also it seems that many consulates use the I864 guidelines for this process therefore, what I would send and what I have used myself is to send the past 3 years, so 2012 2011 and 2010 tax documents.

CR1 sent
NOA1 date  (VSC)

#3 wilfon

wilfon

Gold Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:06 AM

Send both :thumbs:
I Looooooove my baby Lyn.

#4 bt1

bt1

Gold Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:07 AM

They prefer neither of these, but the official tax transcripts from the IRS you(you can order from them).

#5 baron555

baron555

Super Star Member

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:15 AM

The free IRS Tax Transcripts are free and are the best to send.

If you want to send copies of your tax returns, you NEED to send in the entire return, all documents, not just a 1040 or a W2, ALL of what you sent the IRS>

Free Tax Transcripts are the best.
Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

#6 nictillster

nictillster

• PipPipPip

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:18 PM

Actually if you follow the link to the I-864 here: http://travel.state..../info_3197.html it says you have some options. You can file both that you mentioned and any other related tax documents OR you can get the IRS transcript. Please follow the link to their site and read thoroughly instead of taking our word for it, though.

#7 nictillster

nictillster

• PipPipPip

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:34 AM

Also, here's the link to the I-134 instructions...http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-134instr.pdf with the examples of supporting documents they require on that. The only one that mentions anything about tax return is the i184, but why not have it to be safe?

Also, here's the link to the I-134 instructions...http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-134instr.pdf with the examples of supporting documents they require on that. The only one that mentions anything about tax return is the i864 that i posted above, but why not have it to be safe?

Back to Top ↑

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.