Bush_rl

K-1 visa items to file. Who and Where?

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello and thanks for all the replies on my earlier topic. :) You guys are fast!

My question is about the list below:

a) Is this list complete?

B) Who do I send each item to? Does it all go along with the I-129F and G-325A forms or will it be needed at the interview at the embassy with my finance?

Below is a list of items along with the I-129F and G-325A forms. (I found this list searching on the web)

1) I-129 F Petition for Alien fiancée. Three copies signed and dated.

2) Three complete sets pages 1-4 signed and dated of the G-325A Biographic Information form, three complete sets from you, and three from your fiancée.

3) A check payable to US Department of Homeland Security for US$170.00

4) 4 USCIS Photos, of you.(2 inches by 2 inches face forward, similar to Passport Photo with a white background)

5) 4 BCIS Photos, of your fiancée.(2 inches by 2 inches or 5 cm by 5 cm face forward, similar to Passport Photo with a white background)

6) 5-6 Photos of the 2 of you together. (This item is important for the USCIS and Embassy)

7) 3 Photocopies of a Certified Copy of your Birth Certificate.

8) 3 Photocopies of a Certified Copy of your divorce(s) or death certificates if married before, for both you and/or your fiance/fiancée if applicable and for all marriages if either of you have been married multiple times.

9) 3 Notarized Copies of your Passport front page, and entrance and exit stamps showing you have met your fiance/fiancée.

10) 3 Photocopies of all receipts showing your time together in a foreign country including but not limited to airline tickets, boarding passes, itineraries, hotel receipts, credit card statements, or bank statements showing foreign transactions or ATM withdrawals, or other documentary evidence showing that you and your fiancee have met in person.

11) A signed and dated statement of how you met, including date you last saw him/her, listing his or her complete legal name at least once, and indicating your intent to marry him/her within 90 days of their arrival in the United States of America.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Please read the guides section (found at the top of the page)... there is a complete breakdown of the K-1 process there to clear up all your questions. If after readin the guide you still have questions, feel free to post again !! :)

Mark :)

Our Full Timeline From K-1 Application through to Receiving my Green Card

Timeline Summary

11/30/2007 - I-751 Mailed to Nebraska

12/28/2007 - NOA Received (application has been forwarded to California)

01/09/2008 - Biometrics taken in St. Louis

03/27/2008 - I-751 Approved, 10 Yr Greencard in the mail !!

12/20/2016 - N-400 mailed to Phoenix lockbox

01/17/2017 - NOA Received

01/25/2017 - Attended biometrics in St. Louis

09/29/2017 - Received I-797C notice dated 09/27/17.  Interview Scheduled for November 6th @ 8am

11/06/2017 - N400 interview in St. Louis.  Approved !!:jest:

02/05/2018 - Notice of Oath Ceremony date received.  March 1st, 2018 @ 8.30am

"Though miles once lay between us, we were never far apart, for true love doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart"

Check out our website - "Our Journey Together"

View Our Online Photo Albums - "Mark and Debs' Webshots Albums"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

See: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1guide - and you'll notice the differences.

Everything must be sent to the service center that serves the state you live in. Check I-129f for the address.

I only offer advice - not even legal. Just the plain and simple kind.

Timeline (incompleta)

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline
Hello and thanks for all the replies on my earlier topic. :) You guys are fast!

My question is about the list below:

a) Is this list complete?

B) Who do I send each item to? Does it all go along with the I-129F and G-325A forms or will it be needed at the interview at the embassy with my finance?

Below is a list of items along with the I-129F and G-325A forms. (I found this list searching on the web)

1) I-129 F Petition for Alien fiancée. Three copies signed and dated.

2) Three complete sets pages 1-4 signed and dated of the G-325A Biographic Information form, three complete sets from you, and three from your fiancée.

3) A check payable to US Department of Homeland Security for US$170.00

4) 4 USCIS Photos, of you.(2 inches by 2 inches face forward, similar to Passport Photo with a white background)

5) 4 BCIS Photos, of your fiancée.(2 inches by 2 inches or 5 cm by 5 cm face forward, similar to Passport Photo with a white background)

6) 5-6 Photos of the 2 of you together. (This item is important for the USCIS and Embassy)

7) 3 Photocopies of a Certified Copy of your Birth Certificate.

8) 3 Photocopies of a Certified Copy of your divorce(s) or death certificates if married before, for both you and/or your fiance/fiancée if applicable and for all marriages if either of you have been married multiple times.

9) 3 Notarized Copies of your Passport front page, and entrance and exit stamps showing you have met your fiance/fiancée.

10) 3 Photocopies of all receipts showing your time together in a foreign country including but not limited to airline tickets, boarding passes, itineraries, hotel receipts, credit card statements, or bank statements showing foreign transactions or ATM withdrawals, or other documentary evidence showing that you and your fiancee have met in person.

11) A signed and dated statement of how you met, including date you last saw him/her, listing his or her complete legal name at least once, and indicating your intent to marry him/her within 90 days of their arrival in the United States of America.

Why not read the instructions that come with the I-129F. They certainly do not tell you to send all this stuff and 3 copies of each. They even tell you where to send them.

I finally got rid of the never ending money drain. I called the plumber, and got the problem fixed. I wish her the best.

See: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1guide - and you'll notice the differences.

Everything must be sent to the service center that serves the state you live in. Check I-129f for the address.

You will find VJ to be the most accurate source of documention requirements. When you get to the Embassy stage, use the VJ guides then too.

Jen

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Yep, follow the guides, prepare your package, and come back if the guides alone are not enough. We all had a couple of questions left. :)

Welcome to VJ and good luck on your process!

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Please read the guides section (found at the top of the page)... there is a complete breakdown of the K-1 process there to clear up all your questions. If after readin the guide you still have questions, feel free to post again !! :)

Mark :)

Ditto

The only thing I ever sent that was notorized was the financial document, I-134.

Good luck :thumbs:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

I'm assuming you want three copies of everything so you have one to send, one to keep and one to send to your fiance? If so you only need to send in the originals with signatures as required by USCIS (see guide for which ones) and copies are aceptable for other documents (e.g. birth certificate, evidence etc- again the quide will help you).

Good luck.

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.