5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Thanks

thanks sumi , i hope ull be ok with ur interview too. feel free to contact me

Congrats....and all the best for ur interview...JYousuf....I have some questions...pls answer...

Are u told to get the copies of I-864 (AOS) to the interview? My petitioner has submitted AOS (I 864) already to NVC...I have only photo copy...is it sufficient to be shown in the interview?

Are there any one in your family who is planning to accompany you at a later date...if so did consulate ask for any supporting docs for them ?

When is your date of interview ? Does mumbai consulate ask for packet 3 (DS 2001---->applicant readiness form) and packet 4 (interview)....

Do u mean to say that we dont have to submit again those docs through VFS that were submitted previously to NVC ?

Please reply

DS230 package sent on April 4th 2012...

PD in 1998

NVC finshed reviewing package IV on 12th april 2012.

Visa approved on June 5th 2012

Timeline

Hi Kishore !!!

Congratulations !!! It feel so nice to hear this good news ...that too after two years ur number came !!!

Hey my PD is 12th Jan 2001 (F-4 category) ....and i also had sended almost all Documents before two years and then nothing happened for last two years just like urs....now i m also waiting for interview date letter...& for PCC & medical too !!! So Now what's ur view for my case ??? my gut feeling says that if u have got interview date on 21st june...so is it that i have to add plus 7 days (12th jan) that will be 28th june for my interview??? pls throw some light regarding this matter...once again congrats & thanks for guiding all...

If PD move only 5 weeks then your turn will come in July.

But i hope you will get appointment in June.

Interview date will schedule based on your name i think but not sure.

Because my sister PD is same but her interview date is scheduled on 01-June-2012.

Dear all, here is my situation.

My wife is the principal applicant for F4 preference category. I am derivative beneficiary. Our PD is 1st week of January, 2001. Today we have received our interview date and the date is on June, 2012.

Our case was documentarily qualified in NVC on November, 2010. At that time, we had no child.

Our first baby born few weeks ago. I have sent the copies of my baby’s passport and birth certificate to the NVC 1 week ago.

Today in addition with the interview letter, I have also received another Email from NVC that they have already sent our files to the Tokyo US embassy and they cant do anything more about this issue. They mentioned that “please contact with Tokyo US embassy about inclusion of your baby with your immigration procedure”.

In the interview letter, only my wife and my names are included.

So,

(1) Do you have any suggestions/experience regarding my situation? What should I do? Off course I will contact with Tokyo US embassy soon. Unfortunately, 4 days national holidays have been started from today in Japan. So, during this time any of your suggestions will be very helpful for me.

(2) I will do our medical on 14th or 15th May. Do I need to do my baby’s medical? He is 1 month + old. Moreover, as my baby’s name is not included in the interview letter, will it be a big issue during medical? In such cases, what usually doctors do? Will they do medical for my Baby?

Any of your experience/suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

somebody pd with 4 jan 2001 also get appointment letter.

so i think f4 will be 8 jan 2001.

anybody after 8 jan receive letter ?

and good luck to 2001 fillers :)

Hurrrray, may case is going to be current again in June! smile.gif

PD: Jan. 2001, Worldwide

Interviewed in Nov. 2010 and till now awaiting the damn stupid Visa!

Timeline

Congrats....and all the best for ur interview...JYousuf....I have some questions...pls answer...

Are u told to get the copies of I-864 (AOS) to the interview? My petitioner has submitted AOS (I 864) already to NVC...I have only photo copy...is it sufficient to be shown in the interview?

Are there any one in your family who is planning to accompany you at a later date...if so did consulate ask for any supporting docs for them ?

When is your date of interview ? Does mumbai consulate ask for packet 3 (DS 2001---->applicant readiness form) and packet 4 (interview)....

Do u mean to say that we dont have to submit again those docs through VFS that were submitted previously to NVC ?

Please reply

jyousuf can u please reply for my questions...?

DS230 package sent on April 4th 2012...

PD in 1998

NVC finshed reviewing package IV on 12th april 2012.

Visa approved on June 5th 2012

Timeline

hey guys good news got my interview on 1st week o june ! yey im so happy :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Lots of congratulations, bro!

Have a nice and memorable interview!

Edited by Frozen Mind

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

jyousuf can u please reply for my questions...?

ans : No , they didnot tellme to tae the AOS with me, thugh i will take a photocopy 1 along with me. But they told me to bring the latest tax returns

ans: No

ans:if you submitted a photocopy to nvc , and if they require original cpy , they will mention it in your interview letter

PD is 12 DEC 2000

Timeline

Frozen Mind

Whenever you received please share and update with us,if they need any aditional dok.

OK, absolutely!

I'm sure I have to deliver new tax return and also I have to renew my medical check.

I need your help regarding the Affidavit of Support.

My wife is the principal applicant for F4 preference category. I am derivative beneficiary. Our PD is in 1st week of January, 2001. Our interview date is on June, 2012.

Our case was documentarily qualified in NVC on November, 2010. My wife’s elder sister is the petitioner. Petitioner and her husband filled up I-864 and I-864A forms, respectively. At that time, we had no child. So, in the I-864 and I-864A forms only me and my wife names were included.

Now, we have a baby (1 month+ old). So, my question is will I need to submit new I-864 and I-864A forms during the interview since my baby was not included in the previously submitted I-864 and I-864A forms?

I have collected the petitioner and her husband’s tax returns certificate for the years of 2010 and 2011.

Thank you in advance.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.