5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

hello every one....i remembered that few weeks ago when i and pak2002 were only two,who were talking about comprehensive immigration reform bill (CIR) in this forum under F4..but no one else participate and even nobody believe on us....but now everyone talking about CIR...so its looking very much good and m really feel proud..becoz me and pak202 tracking this CIR bill since November 2012...and we tracked every inch progress on this CIR bill...i am very much hopeful that this bill will become law soon....:thumbs:

CIR bill will bring good news for us....so guys r u ready for Tuesday.....

Pls see the link below,its very much helpful for us...and after reading this link u feel very lucky and happy......

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-legal-immigration-20130414,0,5787920.story

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hello every one....i remembered that few weeks ago when i and pak2002 were only two,who were talking about comprehensive immigration reform bill (CIR) in this forum under F4..but no one else participate and even nobody believe on us....but now everyone talking about CIR...so its looking very much good and m really feel proud..becoz me and pak202 tracking this CIR bill since November 2012...and we tracked every inch progress on this CIR bill...i am very much hopeful that this bill will become law soon....:thumbs:

Pls see the link below,its very much helpful for us...and after reading this link u feel very lucky and happy......

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-legal-immigration-20130414,0,5787920.story

Jolly I think you forgot my contribution on CIR bill.

I am the one who posted the most numbers of links here.

Come On !

For GOD sake , stop praising yourself and your friend Pak2002.

:lol: :lol:

Savvy Boy

:thumbs:

Come On !

COME ON NOW!!! NO NEED FOR THAT KIND OF ATTITUDE. LET'S REJOICE BECAUSE REFORM IS NEAR.

BTW ALL THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTED TO COMPREHENSIVE IMMMIGRATION REFORM WELL DONE GUYS!!! :thumbs:

Timeline

Come On !

sure u are also.....:thumbs:

:thumbs:

COME ON NOW!!! NO NEED FOR THAT KIND OF ATTITUDE. LET'S REJOICE BECAUSE REFORM IS NEAR.

BTW ALL THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTED TO COMPREHENSIVE IMMMIGRATION REFORM WELL DONE GUYS!!! :thumbs:

Agree :thumbs:

Timeline

Now that some excerpts of CIR says that F4 will be eliminated and reduces the backlog...any thoughts/ analysis on how this backlog will be reduced..one scenario is to increase the visa quota per country limits or Will all the F4 visa category becomes current to allow everyone to file for visa..:whistle:

Good Luck..:thumbs:

http://www.latimes.c...0,5787920.story

Good analysis and do continue it further...:yes:

Now that some excerpts of CIR says that F4 will be eliminated and reduces the backlog...any thoughts/ analysis on how this backlog will be reduced..one scenario is to increase the visa quota per country limits or Will all the F4 visa category becomes current to allow everyone to file for visa..:whistle:

I THINK THE FIRST OPTION BETTER DESCRIBES WHAT WILL HAPPPEN.THE VISA QUOTA WILL DEFINITELY BE INCREASED IF THE BACKLOG HAS TO BE CLEARED/REDUCED SIGNIFICANTLY IN 10 YEARS.

Timeline

Good analysis and do continue it further...:yes:

see guys..when they pass obama care it will take 8 months for whole preocess to become a law...but obama care is very much long bill consist of 3000 pages..but CIR is only 1000 pages...so it will take less time to become a law for sure....m comparing obama care with CIR becoz most of the republicans saying that democrates are going to apply same strategy which they apply on obama..like no more hearings etc..........

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

http://www.latimes.c...0,5787920.story

I always see a good job from your side and appropriate post Regarding CIR MR JOLLY............... :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

SAVVY boy when you posted your link on F4 forum i already ben read this 2 or 3 times because we were tracking CIR SINCE NOV 2012

YOUR efforts good for others not for us because we knew that LINKS AND INFO..

WHEN YOU GUYS posted inappropriate discussion about CIR then we were very much disappointed and not liked to post a good news links....

BUT NOW ITS OK ALL GUYS DONE GOOD JOB NOW PRAY FOR CIR GET PASS earlier as possible.

wish you good luck

Edited by pak2002

PD:29MAY2002

DOCUMENTARILY QUALUFIED SNICE JAN2012

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Timeline

I always see a good job from your side and appropriate post Regarding CIR MR JOLLY............... :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

SAVVY boy when you posted your link on F4 forum i already ben read this 2 or 3 times because we were tracking CIR SINCE NOV 2012

YOUR efforts good for others not for us because we knew that LINKS AND INFO..

WHEN YOU GUYS posted inappropriate discussion about CIR then we were very much disappointed and not liked to post a good news links....

BUT NOW ITS OK ALL GUYS DONE GOOD JOB NOW PRAY FOR CIR GET PASS earlier as possible.

wish you good luck

Agree Sir....

Edited by jolly786

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: China
Timeline

The question is not about what a Bill says.The question is whether and when it will be passed in both the Senate and the House.And the gang of the eight doesn't represent the US congress.And the US congress got a lot of important things to deals with.

Edited by SimonZoe

Timeline

The question is not about what a Bill says.The question is whether and when it will be passed in both the Senate and the House.And the gang of the eight doesn't represent the US congress.And the US congress got a lot of important things to deals with.

IT will pass very soon because its immediately need for America, because 11 million folks living in USA thats why congress will took immediate action on comprehensive immigration reform bill right away.

Bill will vote at MAY and then go to House for Voting but house also have its own bill they will merge both bill then voting will start and probably it will 2 months in house.

some senator very much optimistic it will pass at July 2013... Lets Hope for the best. :yes:

Edited by pak2002

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Timeline

I just searched, the current date is May 2001?? I checked an email I sent my cousin in April of last year and there the current date I said was December 2000? In a year, it only moved about 5 months? :wacko: Why so slow???

Because of demand and some other factor. hope for the best.

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.