Jump to content

VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      Immigration Lawyer Directory

Latest VJ Member Visa Approvals - Congratulations!

blank avatarVinay & Ashley
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Robert & Dayana
K1 Visa
Jennifer & Waddy
K1 Visa
Dominican Republic
blank avatarMS & H
IR-5 Visa
Ken & Bich
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
blank avatarKaden & Nicole
K1 Visa
blank avatarA & R
K1 Visa
blank avatarZ & H
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Yemen, Republic of
K1 Visa
blank avatarJohn & Jean
K1 Visa

Que formulario se llena para renovar Permiso de Trabajo?

#1 Eunimar



  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 June 2009 - 04:32 PM

Hola Visa Journey

Quiero que me ayuden en octubre se me vence mi permiso de trabajo y quiero saber cual es el formulario y documentos tengo que enviar para poder renovarla???? Tambien quiero saber a que direccion tengo que enviar los mismos espero una pronta contestacion y una buena ayuda de parte de ustedes Gracias
  • 0

#2 EstebanTrabajos


    MAC freak

Posted 15 June 2009 - 10:06 AM

Mas informacion acerca de tu caso seria prudente para que te podamos dar una respuesta correcta, en que etapa estas del proceso de ajuste de estatus? mas detalles

  • 0
05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!
06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!
01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!
01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox
01/24/13 Notice of Action
01/25/13 Check cashed
01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov
02/14/13 Biometrics appointment
03/18/13 In-line for inteview

#3 Kathryn41


    crazy cat lady

Posted 16 June 2009 - 06:30 PM

Moved from AOS forum as English only is to be used in AOS forums
  • 0
“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”
 .  Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Posted Image

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

#4 Mononoke28


    100% Paisa

Posted 17 June 2009 - 03:17 PM

Necesita volver a llenar el formulario I-765. Si el formulario original que mand lo hizo junto con el I-485 para el Ajuste de Estado y fu DESPU仉 del 30 de julio del 2.007, no tiene que pagar ningn cargo. De otro modo le tocar燰 enviar un cheque por $340.

El formulario lo tiene que mandar a la direcci鏮 que le dicen en las instrucciones del I-765 porque depende del estado en donde est viviendo.

  • 0
02/05/07 - I-130 sent to NSC
05/03/07 - NOA2
05/10/07 - NVC receives petition, case # assigned
08/08/07 - Case Complete
09/27/07 - Interview, visa granted
10/02/07 - POE
11/16/07 - Received green card and Welcome to America letter in the mail

Removing Conditions
07/06/09 - I-751 sent to CSC
08/14/09 - Biometrics
09/27/09 - Approved
10/01/09 - Received 10 year green card

U.S. Citizenship
03/30/11 - N-400 sent via Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation
05/12/11 - Biometrics
07/20/11 - Interview - passed
07/20/11 - Oath ceremony - same day as interview

Back to Top ↑

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Try asking our VJ Immigration Lawyers.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community.
It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account?
Sign in here.

Sign In Now

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.