VetsWife328

NVC to Embassy

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi Guys,

when I called the NVC I was told our file left there on 3/12,so how can I find ut when it reached the embassy or when it will reach the embassy?

Thanks

Nat

Met on May 17,2005

Got engaged on Sep 15th,2006

Came to the US for good on Jan 27th,2009

and we got married on March 28th,2009

GOD , grant me the serenity

to accept the things I can not change

the courage to change the things I can

and the wisdom to know the difference!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

On average it takes about 8 days! i would try calling the embassy in 8 days! i also read somewhere you can track it by using dhl and some tracking number!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline

My approved 129F also departed NVC to the Embassy on 12Mar. I found these instructions on another post; and was able to track the package:

That DHL trick actually works... I tried it and came across all the petitions that NVC sent out to the embassies today, 3/13/08.

Search by reference, click here: http://track.dhl-usa.com/TrackByRef.asp?nav=TrackByRef

Type or paste this into the Reference field: EXP 12 MAR 2008A

Make the range dates as close as you can (Maybe from the time your petition left till today 12-15Mar).

You'll get a list of all the petitions that left that day, look for your country and hopefully it helps you..

It actually helped me... NVC told me my petition left on 12Mar; DHL picked up on 13Mar; and it arrived in country on 15Mar...

Good Luck!!!

1/17/2008 - Mailed I-129F to VSC via overnight mail

1/18/2008 - Received at VSC

1/18/2008 - NOA1 was issued by VSC

2/07/2008 - Check CASHED

2/25/2008 - VSC Touched

3/05/2008 - VSC Touched

3/05/2008 - NOA2 APPROVED via website (Estimated Date of Approval was 5/08/2008)

3/06/2008 - VSC Touched (again)

3/10/2008 - NVC Arrival

3/12/2008 - NVC Departure

-----/2008 - Embassy Arrival (Contact Fiance)

-----/2008 - Packet 3 Received

-----/2008 - Packet 3 Sent

-----/2008 - Medical

-----/2008 - Interview

-----/2008 - Visa on hand

-----/2008 - Flight to USA

7/20/2008 - My Birthday and hopefully our wedding date as well

Timeline

That trick doesnt work for me .It doesnt take the reference number and therefor wont gimme any info.But hey have you seen anything from the NVC going to Germany Guill Girl???????? Since our file left NVC on the 12th as well,it should have been sent along with yours............

Nat

Met on May 17,2005

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline
That trick doesnt work for me .It doesnt take the reference number and therefor wont gimme any info.But hey have you seen anything from the NVC going to Germany Guill Girl???????? Since our file left NVC on the 12th as well,it should have been sent along with yours............

Nat

Nat,

Check your private messages... I did find one to Germany (Frankfurt)...

Wanda

1/17/2008 - Mailed I-129F to VSC via overnight mail

1/18/2008 - Received at VSC

1/18/2008 - NOA1 was issued by VSC

2/07/2008 - Check CASHED

2/25/2008 - VSC Touched

3/05/2008 - VSC Touched

3/05/2008 - NOA2 APPROVED via website (Estimated Date of Approval was 5/08/2008)

3/06/2008 - VSC Touched (again)

3/10/2008 - NVC Arrival

3/12/2008 - NVC Departure

-----/2008 - Embassy Arrival (Contact Fiance)

-----/2008 - Packet 3 Received

-----/2008 - Packet 3 Sent

-----/2008 - Medical

-----/2008 - Interview

-----/2008 - Visa on hand

-----/2008 - Flight to USA

7/20/2008 - My Birthday and hopefully our wedding date as well

Timeline

Thank you Wanda! Yep that should be ours.

Guess I will get P3 Tuesday or Wednesday.Got everything ready to make a quick return of the P3,just my good ol man doesn't have his papers together................MEN!!!!!!!!

Nat

Met on May 17,2005

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.