desilove77

Administrative processing again😭

18 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

What causes you to go on Administrative processing if you were on it already and came off after 4 months?  My Fiancé was on AP for a little over 4 months then went to Ready and back on AP for 3 weeks already.. Can someone please explain what they think or know what it could be. . Ty☺

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

When it went to "ready", it could just be an indication someone as working on it,  

Sorry for the delays, I know that is incredibly stressful.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Timeline
56 minutes ago, Penguin_ie said:

When it went to "ready", it could just be an indication someone as working on it,  

Sorry for the delays, I know that is incredibly stressful.

Ty! It's so frustrating because I was so happy it went to non-immigrant then they are on AP with immigrant. .that's the one that keeps updating.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I don't know the answer for sure, but it seems like it could be related to the revised travel ban that was partially implemented. I read something about an additional 90 days of vetting. So, that might be it. I know it's frustrating. Hang in there.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Pizzaislife said:

I don't know the answer for sure, but it seems like it could be related to the revised travel ban that was partially implemented. I read something about an additional 90 days of vetting. So, that might be it. I know it's frustrating. Hang in there.

Oh really? Ty for a response😊 I just pray he get's approved🙏🙏🙏

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 7/14/2017 at 8:37 AM, desilove77 said:

Oh really? Ty for a response😊 I just pray he get's approved🙏🙏🙏

First of all I'm as much sorry about ur situation as I'm for mine and feel so helpless , could you please explain if both of you belong to same background ? 

Im in same situation , K1 and been on Ready status since my interview on 30th May. 

Timeline
36 minutes ago, Buttar said:

First of all I'm as much sorry about ur situation as I'm for mine and feel so helpless , could you please explain if both of you belong to same background ? 

Im in same situation , K1 and been on Ready status since my interview on 30th May. 

I am 10 years older then him. He is from Afghanistan and Muslim. I am from America (Persian and Italian background) I'm Roman Catholic. I wish this AP would finish already😭

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Just now, desilove77 said:

I am 10 years older then him. He is from Afghanistan and Muslim. I am from America (Persian and Italian background) I'm Roman Catholic. I wish this AP would finish already😭

Did you guys applied from US embassy in Pakistan ? AP is something everyone is going through right now and its a black hole with mistry and all we all can do is just wait. 

They are probably running some background check on ur fiancé since he is Afghan. 

I had a interview on 30th May and counting, we belong to same culture,same age  and we both are muslims but still they are taking their time. Lets keep praying for each other and chin up. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.