lthom471

UAE No Interviews!!!!

80 posts in this topic

No Interviews from the UAE Embassy since March 31, 2016 according to the spreadsheets. Anybody know what is going on? or What is the scheduling process for IR1?

Thanks

lthom471

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea.....My case complete was on may 24 th and there are many whose case was complete on april......Called today too but said they havent received list for interview dates from uae embassy....loosing patience.....when is ur cc

I'm with you all!!! June 20th and I've seen people in April with nothing!!!! This is outrageous!!! Uscis only took 4 months and they had to go through all our paper work!!!

USCIS

Jan 15th noa 1

April 4th noa2

NVC

Received case April 22

June 20th CASE COMPLETE?

Interview date: waited 160 days, January 3 ... APPROVED! VISA COLLECTED JANUARY 5

Hey guys,,,i think gud news is on our way.... my wife called nvc for two days & this time the response was "we are on the process of scheduling appointments",usually they say no dates received from uae embassy..she called to confirm it for two days and this is what they said....If any one of you can call nvc to confirm , it would be better....any ways so excited to hear the good news....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.. I have just received my approval from nvc for my ir1 visa. I am just wondering what is the time line for scheduling an interview. Any information would be helpful as everything is so up in the air right now. They say within two months but reading some of the comments it seems as it takes much longer.. any information will be helpful..Thanks

I have been waiting since April, it is August now so well over 2 months. Looks to be more like six months give or take. I am not sure why it takes so long.

Its 2 am here and this post has not let me sleep - am seriously disturbed at the timeline. I note financee visa got interview date in 60 days from file transfer, Have you guys emails Abu Dhabi too? I know someone who had delays with L1 visa recently, they contacted a Senator in a week they got full updates....

It's crazy, it looks like just in Jan,Feb,March it was only taking 3 months to get your interview. I wonder what changed?!

USCIS

Jan 15th noa 1

April 4th noa2

NVC

Received case April 22

June 20th CASE COMPLETE?

Interview date: waited 160 days, January 3 ... APPROVED! VISA COLLECTED JANUARY 5

Have any of you written to Abu Dhabi? Or contacted a senators office? The timeline given is a date will be given within 60 days...

Maybe they don't do summer interviews... Then maybe they skip Christmas and eid and Ramadan ....

Please advise if anyone has written to Abu Dhabi - a barrage of emails may help as sometimes it's just inertia...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.