lthom471

UAE No Interviews!!!!

80 posts in this topic

At first Door u have to give your passport and Interview letter they will check enter into system and will return back to you .Then inside you will be checked ..have to give leave your mobile or car keys if you have any to security guard who in turn will give u a card with number to get back your stuff when returning.Kindly don't bring any bag as they wont allow you to enter with bag.keep all your documents in a document carrier.Then u will enter another room just a small waiting area after couple of minitues another guard will ask you to enter a new building where it is interview hall with 12 counters divided for immigrant and non immigrant visas.When you enter you will get a token issued by the guard who is standing on the right.Then you have to wait until COs come to the counters.

When my token number was called a lady greeted me at a counter asked for my passport and interview letter.she asked me couple of quesiions

What is you Mothers name?

What is your fathers name?

Where does your wife live?

Then she brought in the file which NVC sent and looked at some papers and asked who is sponsoring you and does my wife work.

Then she handed my interview letter back and said to wait for finger print ....This has to be longest wait till you token is called ..Be ready to wait and be patient very much as you have to sit simply looking at others as you dont have you mobile or do anything to pass your time.At the last counter is finger prints taken after that you have to wait until Your token is called for main interview by CO.When my number came.The co asked me same question and couple of others

where do i live?

Where do i work & what is the position of work in my company

Have you travelled to any other country?

Just hard two minutes all basic question..Then handed me a white slip where it is mention congratulation on your visa approval and a pamphlet of some thing about handling domestic violence which i have to read when i reach home..Then she said i will receive my passport through courier which i have registered online before interview..Please do register online for your passport back service by embassy before your interview....The best part was i was not asked even for a single civil document ...only co asked for a copy of my Sons birth certificate ...along with it i provided some photos as a proof...(This doesnt mean tat you shouldn't carry any original documents.. )..The whole process will be done in 3 to 4 hours max ...Stay calm as your case is 95 per done they just wanna make sure all the docs you gave is correct and ur aware of all wht you have given...When i came home my status on NVC site was administrative processing...I felt a little nervous thinking i might not have done well....When i checked next day found status as issued...Thank God he made us through all this after more than a year long wait...If you have any doubt regarding the process please do let me know i will be more than happy to help u all...Tc God bless

Thank you so much!! thats was more than enough. So happy for you

One last question, How and when can i register for courier as i live in dubai... would they deliver it here?

Seriously thanks alot.

Marriage: July 20, 2015
File I-130: August 17, 2015
NVC:

Case Complete: June 8 2016
Interview Date: ......
Result: ........

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have finally got my interview letter, scheduled for 21st of Dec

NVC:

I have finally got my interview letter, scheduled for 21st of Dec

Six months from CC. At least something ....Good luck.

Neh on here was 5 months... getting worse I guess - sigh!

Edited by Auds

@ Wasfico Congratulations.......Start getting prepared...The best place for medicals is NMC and carry 1500 aed ..previously it was all together 1000 including vaccination.Now as new test is added it cost around 1500 including vaccination.

@Auds u got ur interview scheduled???

@ Wasfico Congratulations.......Start getting prepared...The best place for medicals is NMC and carry 1500 aed ..previously it was all together 1000 including vaccination.Now as new test is added it cost around 1500 including vaccination.

@Auds u got ur interview scheduled???

Thanks alot guys,

Yeah i will start preparing for it, how long did it take for your passport to be delivered to you? as i want to spend my new years with my husband in there!

Six months from CC. At least something ....Good luck.

Neh on here was 5 months... getting worse I guess - sigh!

One down! good luck and hopefully yours will be soon too, and don't forget to update us

NVC:

@Wasfico

Got my passport delivered one day after the interview it was really fast ....Co said it would take 3 to 4 days but i got it after one day.....u have option to select the pick up location among the empost offices given in the site....

I'm June 20th, and still waiting ????? it's really depressing

USCIS

Jan 15th noa 1

April 4th noa2

NVC

Received case April 22

June 20th CASE COMPLETE?

Interview date: waited 160 days, January 3 ... APPROVED! VISA COLLECTED JANUARY 5

I'm June 20th, and still waiting ????? it's really depressing

Hey any update?

NVC:

@Wasfico

Got my passport delivered one day after the interview it was really fast ....Co said it would take 3 to 4 days but i got it after one day.....u have option to select the pick up location among the empost offices given in the site....

Hey,

Did they deliver it to you in AbuDhabi or Dubai? Coz i want to register for courier but am scared it would take longer to Dubai, I wanna travel before NY as my interview is on the 21stDec

What is the DS-160 number? it was written on the registration for courier page

NVC:

The documents are being sent through empost..When you register u can select the location.they will show you the empost offices in dubai ..u have to select one location where it is easy for you to collect.Mine i selected to deliver in ajman so u know how far it is from AUH.So to dubai it will be super fast so nothing to worry.

No updates! Thanks for asking!!! Can you believe it if I get a January date! 7 months of waiting!!! It's insane!!!????????????????????????

USCIS

Jan 15th noa 1

April 4th noa2

NVC

Received case April 22

June 20th CASE COMPLETE?

Interview date: waited 160 days, January 3 ... APPROVED! VISA COLLECTED JANUARY 5

The documents are being sent through empost..When you register u can select the location.they will show you the empost offices in dubai ..u have to select one location where it is easy for you to collect.Mine i selected to deliver in ajman so u know how far it is from AUH.So to dubai it will be super fast so nothing to worry.

Hi,

Did you register for courier service before your interview? if yes how did you register? I have an interview on 20th December and how can i register for courier service before my interview?

Filed: Timeline

Hi,

Did you register for courier service before your interview? if yes how did you register? I have an interview on 20th December and how can i register for courier service before my interview?

Hi Ahmed,

When was your CC date at the NVC? We are July and still anxiously waiting for the interview date. Thanks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.