lthom471

UAE No Interviews!!!!

80 posts in this topic

Hi Every one ...its been a while .. i see some are worried of not getting dates ...some of us has gone thru this hard time of waiting and believe me i know its tough...dont worry it takes around five months from the date of your cc to interview date ..i know its too much but rest assured you will get ur interview date ...My interview is scheduled for 25th of this month ...Had finished medicals on oct 3...There is a new update those who are doing medicals...Previously the cost of medicals was 1000 including vaccinations(if you dont have any record).The have added new test for gonorrhoea ,so total will cost you all around 1500 inclusive vaccination.This is from those of all who are doin medicals after october of this month ..so be prepared with enough cash...Will Update you all soon ...Best of luck dont loose patience ....

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone!!!! Has anyone else from June gotten their November interview date??? I'm June 20.... And I'm still waiting!!! 105 days!!!! And no date :( :( :(

Hi, my cc was june 14 and still no response. Any update for you? Did you get any date or any update from embassy?

Edited by Ahmed.ccna

Hi everyone

My cc was June 8th and still no update

Anyone from the same month? Please update me

Marriage: July 20, 2015
File I-130: August 17, 2015
NVC:

Case Complete: June 8 2016
Interview Date: ......
Result: ........

Hi everyone my husbands visa has been issued!!! We were placed under a short Admin Processing because we had to show proof of domicle! Make sure you give them a lot of domicle proof for the US citizen that is living with your husband in the UAE!!! Job offer letters, day care registration enrollment fees for your kids and emails, Drivers licence renewed and unexpired, authorized letter from your parents home or whoever you will stay with. Any proof that you intend to move back! I am so happy and i know all of your journey will end as well and you will have your visa in your hand and be back with your loved ones!!

Hi everyone

This is serious guys - please do something :(

Call NVC, write to someone head of immigration or the like.

5 months and not even an interview date :(

Hi Auds I know its a long time. We also waited 5 months you have to be as patient as possible! They serve dubai and abu dhabi and also iran. This is why they are extremely busy. I promise your interview will come very soon its just a matter of a little more time.

Hi everyone

Hi wafisco from what my husbamd told me at his interview, the embassy is very busy. They serve abu dhabi, dubai and iran. Dont worry your interview will come before you know it i promise! In the mean time make sure your husband is prepared for the interview. We had a cc May 18 and didn't hear back til September 1st. Our interview was October 6. 5 months we also waited

Hi Every one ...its been a while .. i see some are worried of not getting dates ...some of us has gone thru this hard time of waiting and believe me i know its tough...dont worry it takes around five months from the date of your cc to interview date ..i know its too much but rest assured you will get ur interview date ...My interview is scheduled for 25th of this month ...Had finished medicals on oct 3...There is a new update those who are doing medicals...Previously the cost of medicals was 1000 including vaccinations(if you dont have any record).The have added new test for gonorrhoea ,so total will cost you all around 1500 inclusive vaccination.This is from those of all who are doin medicals after october of this month ..so be prepared with enough cash...Will Update you all soon ...Best of luck dont loose patience ....

How was your interview?

Hey All My Interview got over two days back and i wanted to share my experience with you all.Today Got my passport with visa stamped.

First of all those who are waiting i say... dont be discouraged.I know the fact that AUH Embassy is the slowest among the embassies to schedule interview.We also went through this waiting period with lot of patience.Our case complete was on may and our interview was on October. See how long is that ....Dont worry ur interview date will surely come...

As Suzy said it very busy Embassy with a little space and lot of people crowding in one small hall for different kind of immigration & non immigrant interview..Had to wait long for each procedures...

Reached Embassy around 6am.Waited till 7.15 until a security guard started to call in... and note that ur interview is based on the token number u receive and not on interview appointment time, so be ready with your passport and interview letter in hand and arrive early.

This may be a stupid question, but what is CC?

CC means case complete

NVC:

Hi wafisco from what my husbamd told me at his interview, the embassy is very busy. They serve abu dhabi, dubai and iran. Dont worry your interview will come before you know it i promise! In the mean time make sure your husband is prepared for the interview. We had a cc May 18 and didn't hear back til September 1st. Our interview was October 6. 5 months we also waited

How was your interview?

Hey Suzy,

Actually its me who's going for the interview, my husband went back to the states already :(, but yeah i am well prepared, i have like 100000 papers and evidence for them lol.

Glad to hear your done, when your husband lands there first thing to do is party hard lol

Edited by Wasfico

NVC:

Hey All My Interview got over two days back and i wanted to share my experience with you all.Today Got my passport with visa stamped.

First of all those who are waiting i say... dont be discouraged.I know the fact that AUH Embassy is the slowest among the embassies to schedule interview.We also went through this waiting period with lot of patience.Our case complete was on may and our interview was on October. See how long is that ....Dont worry ur interview date will surely come...

As Suzy said it very busy Embassy with a little space and lot of people crowding in one small hall for different kind of immigration & non immigrant interview..Had to wait long for each procedures...

Reached Embassy around 6am.Waited till 7.15 until a security guard started to call in... and note that ur interview is based on the token number u receive and not on interview appointment time, so be ready with your passport and interview letter in hand and arrive early.

Hello,

Congratulations!! finally your wait has come to an end..

What did they ask you to provide? and what were there questions?

Am hoping they would give me a slot on beginning of December before Christmas and NY

NVC:

Hey,

Its super crazy but no matter whom you email it wont help, all you can do is wait!! because they deal with a first come first serve bases.

Good luck for you and i hope you get one soon

Edited by Wasfico

NVC:

At first Door u have to give your passport and Interview letter they will check enter into system and will return back to you .Then inside you will be checked ..have to give leave your mobile or car keys if you have any to security guard who in turn will give u a card with number to get back your stuff when returning.Kindly don't bring any bag as they wont allow you to enter with bag.keep all your documents in a document carrier.Then u will enter another room just a small waiting area after couple of minitues another guard will ask you to enter a new building where it is interview hall with 12 counters divided for immigrant and non immigrant visas.When you enter you will get a token issued by the guard who is standing on the right.Then you have to wait until COs come to the counters.

When my token number was called a lady greeted me at a counter asked for my passport and interview letter.she asked me couple of quesiions

What is you Mothers name?

What is your fathers name?

Where does your wife live?

Then she brought in the file which NVC sent and looked at some papers and asked who is sponsoring you and does my wife work.

Then she handed my interview letter back and said to wait for finger print ....This has to be longest wait till you token is called ..Be ready to wait and be patient very much as you have to sit simply looking at others as you dont have you mobile or do anything to pass your time.At the last counter is finger prints taken after that you have to wait until Your token is called for main interview by CO.When my number came.The co asked me same question and couple of others

where do i live?

Where do i work & what is the position of work in my company

Have you travelled to any other country?

Just hard two minutes all basic question..Then handed me a white slip where it is mention congratulation on your visa approval and a pamphlet of some thing about handling domestic violence which i have to read when i reach home..Then she said i will receive my passport through courier which i have registered online before interview..Please do register online for your passport back service by embassy before your interview....The best part was i was not asked even for a single civil document ...only co asked for a copy of my Sons birth certificate ...along with it i provided some photos as a proof...(This doesnt mean tat you shouldn't carry any original documents.. )..The whole process will be done in 3 to 4 hours max ...Stay calm as your case is 95 per done they just wanna make sure all the docs you gave is correct and ur aware of all wht you have given...When i came home my status on NVC site was administrative processing...I felt a little nervous thinking i might not have done well....When i checked next day found status as issued...Thank God he made us through all this after more than a year long wait...If you have any doubt regarding the process please do let me know i will be more than happy to help u all...Tc God bless

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.