Da & Ra

Ap in Jordan, Anyone with same situation!

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

My fiance case been in AP for 3 month now, The Ap slip that was handed to him says 5 month for Ap, Anyone with same like our case in Jordan Embassy can share about their case. I check the case everyday and it still says Administrative Processing, I start to live this situation in my dream of how much stressful this for me and my poor babe..

I emailed the Jordan emabassy (3 days ago) at the email i got from this site responseamman@state.gov asking about any update.. I am not sure if it is a good email as i didnt get any respond so far.

Thank you, Best luck to you all..

You need to use the immigrant visa section. Yes, K-1's are nonimmigrant (NIV), but are treated as immigrant (IV) as they have immigrant intent. See the link below, but it looks like they want you to wait six months before contacting them about the case in AP.

http://jordan.usembassy.gov/iv_administrative_processing.html

Signature coming soon...

Timeline

You need to use the immigrant visa section. Yes, K-1's are nonimmigrant (NIV), but are treated as immigrant (IV) as they have immigrant intent. See the link below, but it looks like they want you to wait six months before contacting them about the case in AP.

http://jordan.usembassy.gov/iv_administrative_processing.html

Very helpful link, thanks alot.. 3 month passed ,,2 to go if not three... nothing i can do..just wait and wait .. i appreciate your help

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I've posted to you about AP in Amman before. It could be a few days, a few months or a year or more. There is no one who can tell you how long it will be. Email them every 2 weeks for updates.

Timeline

I've posted to you about AP in Amman before. It could be a few days, a few months or a year or more. There is no one who can tell you how long it will be. Email them every 2 weeks for updates.

Which email i should email to ?

• 2 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I am in the same situation. My husband has been under AP for 4 weeks now. Waiting is annoying. I call the U.S. embassy in Jordan every week. I sent

emails to:support-Jordan@ustraveldocs.com

They have been the most helpful. I have called The U.S embassy call center in Jordan

thier number (06) 579 9560 or(06) 300 6741. Try both. I hope this helps. Wish you the best of luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.