Johnny/Theresa

Help with South Africa police certificate

8 posts in this topic

Help nice people in this forum. Please i need a help on any one with a good connection on how i can get a SA police certificate faster than what i read online.

I had my interview with NVC in South Africa where i have been living since Feb 2013 and my interview was successful but i was told that i have to get a South African police certificate even after giving them my PC for my home country where i was born. They said that the visa will be issued after i have gotten my SA PC.

Please is there anyone where who have a good connection for me to get a PC for SA very fast without having to wait for 6 weeks and above as listed on their website.

I really cant wait for many weeks for SA PC.

Please help.

Thanks

Help nice people in this forum. Please i need a help on any one with a good connection on how i can get a SA police certificate faster than what i read online.

I had my interview with NVC in South Africa where i have been living since Feb 2013 and my interview was successful but i was told that i have to get a South African police certificate even after giving them my PC for my home country where i was born. They said that the visa will be issued after i have gotten my SA PC.

Please is there anyone where who have a good connection for me to get a PC for SA very fast without having to wait for 6 weeks and above as listed on their website.

I really cant wait for many weeks for SA PC.

Please help.

Thanks

We just filed for my husbands and it took exactly 15 days as was listed on their website for current processing times.

We used an expedite service for my husbands unabridged birth certificate and they were wonderful ...could prob help with police clearance but you pay more. Maybe someone else has advice :) Good luck!

Docs4Expats
Tel: 012 7533484
Cell Noma 0823556237
Postal address:
12 Morgenhof Golf Estates
Bokser Street
Hestea Park
Pretoria
South Africa
Please view

USCIS

10-24-14 : I-130 sent from South Africa to Chicago Lockbox

11-03-14 : NOA1, Case Transferred to California Service Center

11-24-14 : NOA2

NVC

12-12-14 : Case received by NVC

01-15-15 : Case # Assigned

01-15-15: DS-261 completed

01-20-15: AOS fee invoiced & paid

01-21-15: Mailed AOS & IV Packages

01-22-15: ORIGINAL SCAN DATE- both packages

01-23-15: Sent corrected AOS - caught my own mistake

02-11-15: IV bill invoiced & paid

02-14-15: DS-260 completed

04-01-15: Case Complete

04-16-15: P4 e-mail

05-14-15: Interview Date

05-25--15 : POE, time to MOVE!!!!

Removal of Conditions

04-07-2016: Form I-751 arrived at California Service Center

Hi Johnny,

15 days is a really good turn around time for a Police Clearance. I have found and read that they tend to take a little longer over December/January due to less staff working.

I would contact this company.

Bunny Hop

http://www.bunnyhop.co.za/

enquiries@bunnyhop.co.za Her name is Keshini Pillay

~~moved to Africa regional forum from IR1/CR1 process and procedures as topic is regionally specific~~

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Hi Johnny,

15 days is a really good turn around time for a Police Clearance. I have found and read that they tend to take a little longer over December/January due to less staff working.

I would contact this company.

Bunny Hop

http://www.bunnyhop.co.za/

enquiries@bunnyhop.co.za Her name is Keshini Pillay

Thank you for your assistance..

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for your assistance..

Thanks to all your assistance...I finally found this woman who got my SA PCC in just 2 days and payment after certificate was out...

She is reliable and straight forward. She also can help with any kind of documents from South Africa.

Name: Elle Landzaad

email: elle@passports4u.co.za

phone no: 0829023291

A trial will convince you....

• 2 months later...

We just filed for my husbands and it took exactly 15 days as was listed on their website for current processing times.

We used an expedite service for my husbands unabridged birth certificate and they were wonderful ...could prob help with police clearance but you pay more. Maybe someone else has advice :) Good luck!

Docs4Expats
Tel: 012 7533484
Cell Noma 0823556237
Postal address:
12 Morgenhof Golf Estates
Bokser Street
Hestea Park
Pretoria
South Africa
Please view

FARK, you guys went from NOA1 to NOA2 in just over a month? Lucky fishes - We were stuck in that HELLHOLE Texas Service Center with RFEs for about 6 months.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.