Tom and Teaw

CITIZENSHIP TEST IN THAI LANGUAGE

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

~ Moved from AOS from Family Based Visas to Thailand regional - not AOS, and specific to Thailand ~

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I hope this could help you

https://cliniclegal.org/sites/default/files/thai.pdf

took it from internet

I love you Charles forever!!

! dveMm6.png

N-400 Waiting to be schedule for Oath Ceremony 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Wow, didn't think there would be one of these available. This helps me as well :)

Did you also happen to check the fb group 'US Visa 4 Thai'? They've helped my fiancee quite a bit with the process, although we are still far away from the citizenship test.

-Jan 24th, 2014 sent in I-129F

-Jan 31ist, 2014 received NOA1 via text/email. Arrived at CSC

-Feb 4th, 2014 received Alien registration number.

-Feb 24th, 2014 received NOA2

-Mar 12, 2014 Arrived at Embassy

-Mar 20, 2014 Packet 3 sent to Embassy

-Mar 28, 2014 Received packet 3 instructions in mail

-Mar 25, 2014 Interview date set

-Apr 4, 2014 Interview.. approved :dancing:

-May 21, 2014 - PoE LV NV

-May 30, 2014 - Married

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

The 100 questions were developed by the Seattle public library. The have other guides inluding a video of an interview.

Steve

Timeline

It may not be best for her to study the questions in Thai considering that the entire interview, civics test included, is conducted in English. Having to learn them in Thai and then again in English seems redundant and perhaps confusing. If her English proficiency is a bit low, it may be better to invest time in studying and practicing English, which could never hurt considering where she is.

Timeline

It may not be best for her to study the questions in Thai considering that the entire interview, civics test included, is conducted in English. Having to learn them in Thai and then again in English seems redundant and perhaps confusing. If her English proficiency is a bit low, it may be better to invest time in studying and practicing English, which could never hurt considering where she is.

You might want to check with your local adult school in this regard. My wife is taking ESL classes and once a week they dedicate a portion of a class to going over the citizenship exam, in English of course.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

You might want to check with your local adult school in this regard. My wife is taking ESL classes and once a week they dedicate a portion of a class to going over the citizenship exam, in English of course.

What level is she at in the ELS class. The school were my wife is taking ELS has a separate Civics class, but she needs to be a level 4 or 5 before she can attend.

Timeline

I'm not sure of the level, I'm pretty sure it's entry level. My wife's teacher dedicates about 1 hour a week to some portion of the citizenship test. She'll come home and talk about the Bill of Rights or Freedom of Speech, quite interesting.

Timeline

I'm sure it is interesting. I wonder how many USC's could past the test?

I took a few practice tests when my wife was getting ready for the test. I didn't do as well as I thought I would.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.