httuner

I-693, having DS3025 transcribe, know anyone in Anchorage Alaska?

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

My wife(whom is here on a k1 visa) and I went to a local family medical center here in Wasilla Alaska (this is also an approved civil surgeon by USCIS as listed on their website) and got the last 2 required vaccinations and now all her vaccinations are completed for life (as said by so doctor)

We have a copy of the DS3025 that was given to us from the medical exam done in China.

I ask if the doctor whom gave my wife her vaccinations would transcribe our DS-3025 to the I-693 and she told us that it would require my wife to do the entire medical exam (which is quite expensive).

this doctor won't do it without having the entire medical done by them, just for the last two required vaccinations cost us 425 bucks! I don't dare want to know how much they would charge us for the entire medical exam.

Does any fellow VJ'ers know of a civil surgeon in Anchorage, Alaska or Wasilla, Alaska whom would transcribe the DS3025 to the I-693?

I have used the locater provided by USCIS and have been calling around but no one seems to know what I am wanting to do.

Edited by httuner

I-129F Sent : 2013-04-17
I-129F Acceptance: 2013-04-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2013-04-25 (Text Message & Email Notification Recieved)

I-129F Alien Registration Number Changed: 2013-04-29
I-129F NOA2: 2013-08-07 (Text Message & Email Notification Recieved)
I-129F NVC Recieved: 2013-09-13
I-129F NVC Sent to Consulate in China: 2013-09-13
I-129F Consulate in China created case: 11-Sep-2013
I-129F Consulate sent Packet 3: 16-Sep-2013
I-129F Received Packet 3: 28-Sep-2013
I-129F Packet 3 sent back to Consulate: 01-Oct-2013

I-129F Packet 4 recieved! Email: 20-Oct-2013
I-129F Interview Scheduled: Nov. 7th, 2013
I-129F Visa Interview Approved ~ Nov. 7th, 2013 dancin5hr.gif
I-129F Received Email requesting return to Consulate for fingerprinting(again) ~ 11/13/2013 ranting33va.gif

I-129F Went back to US Consulate to do finger printing 11/26/2013
I-129F CEAC Status changed from AP to " ISSUED" 12-06-2013
(Passport Tracking)
~ 11-07-2013: Passport is still with POST (Consulate)
~ 12-10-2013: Passport is currently being processed for delivery.

~ 12-12-2013: Passport origination scan: Passport is on its way =]
~ 12-16-2013: Passport ready for pickup: Finally !!

Flight to USA on 12/24/2013~ finally coming to America
~ 12-31-2013: Applied for SSN
~ 02-10-2014: Received SSN

Adjustment of Status Package Sent : 02/25/2014
03-06-2014: Notification of Receipt
03-31-2014: Biometrics Appointment
05-19-2014: AOS Interview Approved!!! Was told to wait 2-4 weeks to receive green card.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

If possible, call around for prices. I was told that the full medical was required by the receptionist (400 dollars). I explained that it wasn't necessary according to USCIS instructions. She, then, told me that I could have the DS3025 transcribed for 100 dollars. We arrived for our appointment, and the nurse began to prepare the paperwork for a full medical...I explained that we only needed a transcription, and the nurse said that she understood. The doctor finally came into the room and...suprise, began to prep for a full medical. These people will try everything to suck as much money out of you as they can! We received our required paperwork without the full medical, but it took alot of patience and vigilance to get it! Bottom line: Don't let them BS you! If necessary, bring the instructions for USCIS with you to prove that you only need the transcription.

Edited by Hin-d

• 4 years later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I know this thread was from a while ago but was there any resolution?

I did my K-1 medical a month ago in India and the doctor said I didn't need any vaccinations and hence, my DS-3025 is blank. Now I'm in the USA and not only do I need the vaccinations but need a USCIS civil surgeon to fill out the vaccination part of the I-693. There are 4 such places in Anchorage. No one wants to fill out the Part 9 (vaccination part) of the form without doing the entire medical (costing upto $1400). One wanted to sign me up for the 'Immigration Package' and when asked what it was, she didn't know and then said they don't do vaccinations. Anybody from Anchorage and the surrounding areas have any experience with this?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.