9 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline

HELLO TO ALL

MY FIANCEE HAD INTERVIEW 2013 SEPTEMBER A WORKSHEET WAS GIVEN TO PROVIDE 3 PEOPLE FOR ID VERIFICATIONS FRIEND FAMILY AND NEIGHBOR,NO COMMUNICATION SINCE THEN ALL EMAIL SENT ARE REPLIED WITH AP

UNTILL CEAC HAD READY WITH A DATE 6 JAN 2014 SINCE THEN HAVE ALWAYS CHECK THAT UNTILL TODAY THEY 27 JAN 2014 THOUGH STILL STUCK AT READY

DO ANY ONE GOT AN IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON

THANKS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

HELLO TO ALL

MY FIANCEE HAD INTERVIEW 2013 SEPTEMBER A WORKSHEET WAS GIVEN TO PROVIDE 3 PEOPLE FOR ID VERIFICATIONS FRIEND FAMILY AND NEIGHBOR,NO COMMUNICATION SINCE THEN ALL EMAIL SENT ARE REPLIED WITH AP

UNTILL CEAC HAD READY WITH A DATE 6 JAN 2014 SINCE THEN HAVE ALWAYS CHECK THAT UNTILL TODAY THEY 27 JAN 2014 THOUGH STILL STUCK AT READY

DO ANY ONE GOT AN IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON

THANKS

Who knows. AP has its own timeline nothing you can do about it. Have notice this has been happening quite a bit. They could be sending field agents out to follow inquire the people mentioned. Usually Lagos will not be callimg them. No one knows. All depends on what they are investigating if there were issues with your case.

That is along time. Just keep inquiring with the embassy. Did they keep your passport or return to you at interview?

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

They did not keep the passport All they told her was we'll keep in contact

WOW I started a topic to seek others who may know what is going on in Lagos. Because this request for information is coming up alot

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/477526-verification-information-being-requested-lately-in-nigeria/

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

So they actually visit all the references that she provide,theres no worries on that side is just that the whole process taking a lot longer than there instructions online because that's one of the reasons I opted for it

But 1 year and counting kind of getting frustrated because I miss my fiancée also have spent so much flying back and forth

Timeline

Though nigeria might be high risk CO need to look at a lot of genuine people like me just suffering I had all what they needed plus more am so not happy because I know that am a model citizens

And our govt can't even look at our contributions to US and grant this wishes with putting folks through he'll called

READY waiting AP

Or any other acronym they come with

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

i was put under the same situation like ur fiancee but my passport was retained and i was given a contact sheet to fill.i wonder how long is going to take them to approve my visa.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

~ Moved from K-1 Process to Waivers and Administrative Processes - topic is about being in AP ~

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

• 5 weeks later...
Timeline

So they actually visit all the references that she provide,theres no worries on that side is just that the whole process taking a lot longer than there instructions online because that's one of the reasons I opted for it But 1 year and counting kind of getting frustrated because I miss my fiancée also have spent so much flying back and forth

This just happened to my fiancee yesterday. They showed up unannounced while she was not in. So while waiting they called her. 15 minutes later she showed up and they went into her apartment to look around.

They did not contact the friends and relatives she included on the contact sheet.

If I understand what you wrote up there, so they changed your status from AP to Ready? How many days passed since they verified the information your spouse gave them and from when they changed the status?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.