ZirZai

Islamabad Embassy AP list 2013

371 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I am in ap from 7.5 months and still now

My catagory F2A child of LPR

But problem is that i have only 10 moths for green card eligibility.

Can i should expedite my ap..plz help me

friends

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Agreed , but as far as my understanding goes , no doubt mix couple marriage is "Red Flag" , Age difference , first marriage , 2nd marriage etc , kids involved , i mean there are list of things and proving that ur intentions is not solely getting immigration benefits is not easy , Pakistan comes in top fraud countries , so for them every one is suspect , that also includes desi couple some time too , its like this ,"Guilty until proven innocent ".if the couple is strong eventually they will get it , if they are not , there marriage eventually devastated .Embassy purposely use delay tactics to check the couple , if all back ground checks come positive , they keep cases for years just to check the marriage is bonafide or not .

if that was not the case there wouldn't be long Aps for us.

Good luck to every one and remember every one in prayers

So Pakistan is among one of the top fraud countries? How can you tell if you are victim of fraud ? My "husband" and I are 15 years apart in age, and I have children from a previous marriage, while this is his first.I am of Romanian Gypsy descent, althiough I was born here in the United States. I am by no means rich, but I have a decent job and can support Paki husband. Which I do. As he is currently unemployed. is this a "red flag" as you say? I do feel used quite a bit, and my husband does not appreciate how hard I work for what I have. It's my understanding of Islam, that the husband provides for the wife, not the other way around. Don't get me wrong, I don't want or need support, I just want him to support himself and ease some of the burden from my shoulders.

I guess this is all a moot point, as we left each other today after only 9 months of marriage.

I just wonder a Pakistanis point of view...is this fraud ? Was he really just using me ?

Athena

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

So Pakistan is among one of the top fraud countries? How can you tell if you are victim of fraud ? My "husband" and I are 15 years apart in age, and I have children from a previous marriage, while this is his first.I am of Romanian Gypsy descent, althiough I was born here in the United States. I am by no means rich, but I have a decent job and can support Paki husband. Which I do. As he is currently unemployed. is this a "red flag" as you say? I do feel used quite a bit, and my husband does not appreciate how hard I work for what I have. It's my understanding of Islam, that the husband provides for the wife, not the other way around. Don't get me wrong, I don't want or need support, I just want him to support himself and ease some of the burden from my shoulders.

I guess this is all a moot point, as we left each other today after only 9 months of marriage.

I just wonder a Pakistanis point of view...is this fraud ? Was he really just using me ?

I am sorry to say this maryamwaseem but to the 'third person' your marriage does not look too 'bonafide'. You should especially consider the Consular officer in the isl embassy who is going to be looking out for all those 'Red Flags'. In your case there are just too many, even if your intentions are good it does not matter to them cause it all comes down to points...Only you are the best judge of your relationship.

On an official note, there is no doubt that once your case reaches Pakistan, it will be definitely put in a very long AP that may take many years... So just make sure your relationship is strong enough to survive that kind of distance and loneliness.

Wishing you best of luck on whatever decision you make.

I am in ap from 7.5 months and still now

My catagory F2A child of LPR

But problem is that i have only 10 moths for green card eligibility.

Can i should expedite my ap..plz help me

friends

You cant expedite APs, or we all wouldnt have been sitting here...

Timeline

I just want to say that many American women send money to their Pakistani husbands monthly. It is my understanding that the average wage in Pakistan is around $65 a

month. I think the problem comes when the husband is not thankful for what help he is getting from his wife nor understands the burden it causes her.

Because of power outages jobs are not easy to find in Pakistan and wages are very low.

No one can say how long this couple would stay in AP. There are couples with bigger age differences that have gotten their visas after 8 months or less in AP. Each case

is different. If they don't feel comfortable they don't have to tell the embassy about her sending money unless he is asked at the interview.

Couples do break up and get back together. Telling this lady she will spend years in AP is not the right thing to do. Nobody knows how long her AP will last.

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I just want to say that many American women send money to their Pakistani husbands monthly. It is my understanding that the average wage in Pakistan is around $65 a

month. I think the problem comes when the husband is not thankful for what help he is getting from his wife nor understands the burden it causes her.

Because of power outages jobs are not easy to find in Pakistan and wages are very low.

No one can say how long this couple would stay in AP. There are couples with bigger age differences that have gotten their visas after 8 months or less in AP. Each case

is different. If they don't feel comfortable they don't have to tell the embassy about her sending money unless he is asked at the interview.

Couples do break up and get back together. Telling this lady she will spend years in AP is not the right thing to do. Nobody knows how long her AP will last.

Carolynhotstuff, I know you didnt like my reply cause you are going through the same situation, but not all couples are the same. I was just telling her the facts, they are not even through the ucis stage and were already calling it quits even before I made my comment here. According to her the husband is quite thankless (read her previous posts under the topic Pakistan)

I was just giving her the headsup at how the Counsular officer is going to see her case. Pakistan is a high fraud country and long APs are even given to couples in arranged marriages. In the end its her decision about what she should do, but I am not going to SugarCoat the facts.

Timeline

Firstly, I am really sorry for what happened to you. Secondly, noone over here can tell you for sure whether he "used" you or not however, you should know that you deserve much more than a guy who gets pissed off if YOU don't send him money (it's his responsibility to be earning for him if not for you both, he should be able to support himself and take care of his own needs) afterall, what was he doing before he met you? Anyway, we can never have all the answers if it is certainly over just let it go and move on with your life trust God and know that whatever happens is for the best. Find your happiness in your daughter who really needs you right now. You seem to me like a wise woman. You'll make the right choice inshaAllah. :) I really hope Allah swt gives you the patience to go through all this.

Got Married :) - 24th January 2013

NOA 1- 31st July 2013

Case Transferred to CSC - 21st January 2014

NOA 2 - 31st January 2014

NVC Received - 12th February 2014

Case number, IIN, BIN Received - 21st March 2014

DS-261 Submitted - 23rd March 2014

AOS Bill Paid - 27th March 2014

E-mailed NVC to Change the Consulate of Beneficiary - 31st March 2014

IV Bill Paid - 5th April 2014

AOS Package Submitted - 7th April 2014

DS - 260 Available - 8th April 2014

Waiting for the reply from NVC before going any further :(

AOS Approved - 3rd June 2014

New Case Number Assigned - 7th June 2014

NVC Received IV Docs - 17th June 2014

Case Complete - 29th July 2014

Interview - 11th September 2014 (which happens to be my husband's birthday! :)) - APPROOOOOVEDDDD Alhamdulillah

Ceac Status Changed to "Issued" - 12th September 2014

Got my Passport and Sealed Packet - 16th September 2014 Alhamdulillah!!

Timeline

Thank you for all ur advice n comments

My husband saw my posts and called me horrible names..i guess thats the end of thos marrriage and answers all my questions about him using me.

I now will move on in my life.

.without him

Athena

Filed: Timeline

well i am male and i don't expect my wife to support my A** , it might be only me but this thing is going on in our families from Generation, husband should take care of the house coz he is consider leader of the house , when your a leader you should take responsibility . I know that in Pakistan you can't make thousands of dollars but u can make living , that guy was alive before you and after divorce he will be sitting and eating food 3 times a day . i am not here to judge any one i am saying about my self that i don't except women to feed me , helping some one is different than becoming full time parasite .

I hate parasites ,,,,,,,,,,,

zirzai is absolutely right , Aps will take forever for mix couple , 99 percent mix couple gets trap in long long aps , exceptionals are every where , but with so many red flags , i have no doubt in my mind they will give u 221 g i know alot of cases personally what happened to them and how their marriage ended , its not only about mix couple even marriages in same community end up in divorce coz of ap , now its the question of who can survive it ? and for much time

If you think logically than u will understand what i am talking about ...............................

karachi2fa , congrats on your visa , now disable your account and disappear as soon as possible lol ahahhaahah rofl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.