yanxu1110

Help please! I OPTIN for electronic processing at GZO before I submitted DS-3032

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I heard it would bad doing that, especially for GZO? But that's a hindsight...

I OPTIN and got a confirmation with the GZO case number on 8/8/2013. I then realized that I need to send DS-3032... so I sent it to NVC with new GZO case number on it. I sent the DS-3032 form on 8/8/2013 and now waiting for the confirmation email from NVC.

Will this cause a delay? How is this gonna impact my case? Any comment is greatly appreciated!!!

Yan

I have paid the AOS processing fee before I OPTIN.

The only problem is that I put the GZO case number instead of GUZ case number when submitting the DS-3032 form, because I have successfully OPT-ed IN for EP. Does anyone see any potential problem with that?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

some visual triage that you can do:

1. look at the online payment portal, logged in with the GZO #.

--can log in ? great.

--cannot log in? wait a bit

2. IV fee bill will never generate until the DS-3032 is added to the casefile. So, if you are unsure about ds-3032 status /location - send another one, on the GZO #.

--usually when send both together (OPTIN and DS-3032) it takes some extra time NOW as NVC sees these as seperate events, even when emailed together.

--can send DS-3032 again, adding 'supervisor review' to the email subject line (adding, not replacing)

--since you sent in ds-3032 on GZO # seperately and after the OPT IN EMAIL - wait 2 weeks for DS-3032 to be found, detached, added to the casefile, and the IV fee bill generated.

3. If you can see the AOS fee bill in the payment portal when logged in with the GZO #

--is ok to email the AOS SET off.

--cannot log in with GZO? wait a bit

Ultimately, NVC is viewing OPT IN and DS-3032 as seperate events - so you can send in the DS-3032 via email now. Be prepared to wait for the IV fee bill, as 'adding the DS-3032 to the casefile' is the thing that triggers the IV fee bill to be generated.

It used to be that OPT IN and DS-3032 were just 1 event, but this has changed over the last 18 months.

So - log in to the online payment portal using GZO # and IIN - let us know what you can see (or even if log in is successful)

----

keywords: GZO OPTIN Guangzhou Electronic Processing NVC

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

I owe you many thanks, Darnell!!!

I was able to log in with my GZO case number. AOS fee has been paid. IV not invoiced yet. I have sent my DS-3032 with GZO 6 days ago, so I decide to wait for another 1-2 weeks before sending it again.

At this point, can I send my AOS package? will that make the process a bit faster? or would that be better if I send my AOS after receiving the DS-3032 confirmation?

Again, Thank you!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

since you can log in with the GZO #, NVC is waiting for yer stuff. Pay the AOS FEE BILL now. Wait a day (IMO) then send off the AOS package.

You can see my recent timeticks for EP in my profile - click the girls, have a look.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.