H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

I hate to see people giving false information on this forum. The embassy is NOT closed and when they were closed last week it was only for visa processing so all this talk about going to another country for your interview is false. Hang tight guys inshallah we will through with this journey soon.

THE embassy is not closed .the conslate is closed.which means the cases is closed.

AND i was asking .if the conslate is closed .the embassy should transfer all cases to other conslate.near from yemen.

Filed: Country: Yemen
Timeline

You can only transfer your case to another country if you reside there or have family who live in that country and you live with them. On the website it says they are processing IR1 cases and AP and also reschduling appts due the 5 weeks closure in May.

Timeline

As i have been saying in my recent posts the Embassy is OPEN!

about the reply from embassy.this web.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10152460693739021&id=68956579020&refid=17

Edited by DREAM COMES TRUTH

Timeline

CONGRAT to all .

I send emile to conslate to check about my case.

AND i get this auto response amoment ago.

Dear Sir or Madam:

Thank you for your email. The Consular Section at the U.S. Embassy in Sanaa is now open for all consular services. We are currently rescheduling appointments that were cancelled due to the recent closure, and will contact you once we have an appointment available. We are also monitoring the immigrant visa mailbox, and are answering inquiries in the order in which they are received. We appreciate your patience as we work through our correspondence backlog.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

CONGRAT to all .

I send emile to conslate to check about my case.

AND i get this auto response amoment ago.

Dear Sir or Madam:

Thank you for your email. The Consular Section at the U.S. Embassy in Sanaa is now open for all consular services. We are currently rescheduling appointments that were cancelled due to the recent closure, and will contact you once we have an appointment available. We are also monitoring the immigrant visa mailbox, and are answering inquiries in the order in which they are received. We appreciate your patience as we work through our correspondence backlog.

Thats great news!! Who did you send an email to? To NVC or the sanaa embassy?

Timeline

Hello,

I am new here to Visa Journey. I have gotten so impatient with my husbands visa processing and stumbled upon here. Reading through others experience, I can see I'm not the only one. The NVC e-mailed me 8-26-13 stating that they have all documents required to begin pre-processing and will notify me when an interview has been scheduled. When I check my status online it says to do the next step the NVC asks me to do. Does not say Case Completed. Well to this day no interview! in March of 2014 I contacted the congressman and I think he did what he could but still was no help. They would always say that they are waiting for interview appointments to be made available. I don't know what else to do! I plan to call the NVC Monday and see if anything has changed!

Timeline

I have tried calling the nvc and they said that they still have no interview date yet, should I try calling the consulate in yemen? Did anyone try that?

YOU can call the conslate,

and ask.when they will process the new cases?

and tell us. PLEASE.

Timeline

I called them today and it did not let me speak to the consulate it gave me the e-mail addresses and said that the inquires are high so that is why. I e-mailed through the IVSanaa@state.gov and it replied back the e-mail box is full.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.