mave1104

NOA2 after 34days of NOA! woho0o00!!!

54 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

finally the journey begins after we receive NOA1 last feb. 17!!.. what's next after we recieve the NOA2 guys?.. what are the documents we have to prepare?? thank you so0o much

Edited by mave1104

Febuary 13 - Sent I-129f

Febuary 17 - NOA1

March 15 - RFE

March 16 - Replied RFE

March 21 - NOA2

March 26 - NVC received

March 26 - Got MNL case #

March 26 - Received NOA2 hard copy

March 26 - Paid BPI $350

April 17 - Medical( St. Lukes)

April 24 - Interview (Administrative Review 221g

May 15 - received text from to go that visa is ready for pick up!! (OMG! finally!!)

THANK YOU LORD FOR ALL THE BLESSINGS...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Wow that is super quick. Congrats! :):dance::star:

After NOA2 your information will be sent to the NVC. So go to the following link to learn about that http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/320-nvc-general-information/

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Congratulations!!! now for the next level,you need to call NVC 0016033340700 for the Manila case number give them few day's,in our case we waited 7 days.then once you have your manila case number you can go ahead to pay the visa fee at BPI,$350,wait until your payment go through.best time to pay in morning.so by 5pm you can try to do appoinment.

either by phone 00632 9825555 or online ustraveldocs.com/ph.but in our case we waited til monday i pay friday 3:45pm the money did'nt go through so,try not to pay on friday :) then,you can try to go online registration at St lukes for medical,www.slec.ph.

and for your fiance side he needs to prepare he's I-134 affidavit of support and all that.

and for you,you had to fill up those DSforms online and print...i hope that's help...

Goodluck!

Our Journey Together,Forever...

June 04 Detroit(POE)

June 15 Wedding "Blessed Day!" thank God!

July 13'12 Appointment Civil Surgeon

Adjustment Of Status

July 18'12 Send my application for AOS

July 20'12 USPS delivered my docs. to USCIS Chicago,IL

July 23'12 USCIS received Application(Priority date)

July 26'12 Check cash out/got txt@email,received my application

July 30'12 received mail NOA1(AOS/EAD/AP)

Aug.22'12 Biometrics done(Detroit,MI)

Sept.19 USCIS mailed a noticed they approved my Travel Docs.

Sept.20 EAD card on production(approved in 60 days!)

Sept.25 USPS pick up mail from USCIS(EAD card on the way!)

Sept.27 EAD card received.

Sept 28 went to SSOffice for name change on SSN card.

Oct 05'12 Got my new SSN card.

April 16'13 USCIS emailed Case Status:Card/Document Production.

April 20'13 Recieved mail from USCIS welcome notice.

April 22'13 USCIS email that USPS picked up mail containing my GC.

April 25'13 Green Card on hand,finally!...

Timeline

Thank you so0o much guys... from the bottom of my heart thaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnkk you so00 much!!!

Febuary 13 - Sent I-129f

Febuary 17 - NOA1

March 15 - RFE

March 16 - Replied RFE

March 21 - NOA2

March 26 - NVC received

March 26 - Paid BPI $350

May 15 - received text from to go that visa is ready for pick up!! (OMG! finally!!)

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

That was lighting fast for a K-1. Quiet -- the folks waiting since October will not be happy.

Congratulations!

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

finally the journey begins after we receive NOA1 last feb. 17!!.. what's next after we recieve the NOA2 guys?.. what are the documents we have to prepare?? thank you so0o much

The short answer to your question. The more detailed answer is below.

It takes a few days to a week or more for USCIS to transfer the case to NVC. Have your fiance call NVC to see if your case is there, if your case if there, you get the MNL#. It'll take a few calls to get through to a live body.

Once you have your MNL#, you and your fiance are ready to move forward with paying the visa fee, getting registered for the medical at St. Lukes and scheduling the interview.

You can go to any branch of BPI and pay the visa fee ($350.00) then you're able to set up the interview online. Click here for the page to set up the interview. It will take several hours before you're able to set up the interview, just keep trying and eventually you'll be able to do so. The receipt you get at the time of payment for the visa fee is very important, you'll need that receipt# to schedule the interview or you can use your passport#. You'll also need to have your passport with you at the time of payment. This is the link to the K1/K2 page, note the required documents for the interview.

Register online for the medical at St. Luke's, registering online will save time on the day of the actual medical. This is the link to St. Luke's, note the required documents for the medical.

Before or after your interview at USEM, you'll need to attend a CFO counseling session. If you have the visa -- you get a CFO sticker placed in your passport after the counseling session. If you attend the CFO counseling before you have the visa -- you return to CFO with your certificate to get the sticker. That sticker is required before you can exit the country. Here is the link to the CFO website, note the documents required to attend the counseling.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Timeline

The short answer to your question. The more detailed answer is below.

It takes a few days to a week or more for USCIS to transfer the case to NVC. Have your fiance call NVC to see if your case is there, if your case if there, you get the MNL#. It'll take a few calls to get through to a live body.

Once you have your MNL#, you and your fiance are ready to move forward with paying the visa fee, getting registered for the medical at St. Lukes and scheduling the interview.

You can go to any branch of BPI and pay the visa fee ($350.00) then you're able to set up the interview online. Click here for the page to set up the interview. It will take several hours before you're able to set up the interview, just keep trying and eventually you'll be able to do so. The receipt you get at the time of payment for the visa fee is very important, you'll need that receipt# to schedule the interview or you can use your passport#. You'll also need to have your passport with you at the time of payment. This is the link to the K1/K2 page, note the required documents for the interview.

Register online for the medical at St. Luke's, registering online will save time on the day of the actual medical. This is the link to St. Luke's, note the required documents for the medical.

Before or after your interview at USEM, you'll need to attend a CFO counseling session. If you have the visa -- you get a CFO sticker placed in your passport after the counseling session. If you attend the CFO counseling before you have the visa -- you return to CFO with your certificate to get the sticker. That sticker is required before you can exit the country. Here is the link to the CFO website, note the documents required to attend the counseling.

Febuary 13 - Sent I-129f

Febuary 17 - NOA1

March 15 - RFE

March 16 - Replied RFE

March 21 - NOA2

March 26 - NVC received

March 26 - Paid BPI $350

Timeline

yes we expedite it..

Febuary 13 - Sent I-129f

Febuary 17 - NOA1

March 15 - RFE

March 16 - Replied RFE

March 21 - NOA2

March 26 - NVC received

March 26 - Paid BPI $350

Timeline

finally the journey begun after we receive NOA1 last feb. 17!!.. what's next after we recieve the NOA2 guys?.. what are the documents we have to prepare?? thank you so0o much

Febuary 13 - Sent I-129f

Febuary 17 - NOA1

March 15 - RFE

March 16 - Replied RFE

March 21 - NOA2

March 26 - NVC received

March 26 - Paid BPI $350

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Congratulations! :dance:

I-130

2011-08-20 Posted

2011-08-31 NOA1

2011-09-03 Touch

2011-11-18 Sent Expedite Request to USCIS

2011-12-09 Response Received for Exepedite Request

"Wait your turn" in a nutshell

2011-12-02 Sent Expedite Request to US Representative Ed Royce

2012-01-27 Sent Expedite Request to Immigration Ombudsman

2012-02-02 Sent Expedite Request to Senator Barbara Boxer

2012-02-02 Sent Expedite Request to Senator Dianne Feinstein

2012-03-08 Case transferred to field office for additional processing

2012-03-23 Now being processed at a USCIS office

2012-05-10 Transferred to another office for processing

2012-05-14 Now being processed at a USCIS office

2012-06-05 Approved NOA2

2012-07-17 NVC Case/Invoice # Received

Petitioner: US Born Citizen (Wife)

Beneficiary: British Born Citizen (Husband)

Your I-130 was approved in 279 days from your NOA1 date

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Congratulations !!! :thumbs:

21/03/2012 - sent 129F to Dallas Lockbox
25/03/2012 - I129F recieved
26/03/2012 - NOA1
24/09/2012 - NOA2 text message
02/10/2012 - NVC left case sent to Bulgaria ;o)
15/10/2012 - Packet 3 recieved
27/10/2012 - Medical exam
29/10/2012 - Interview - APPROVED
25/11/2012 - POE Miami
01/02/2013 - married

AOS
02/01/2013 - AOS sent
02/12/2013 - NOA1 text and email
02/16/2013 - recieved biometrics appointment letter
02/26/2013 - biometrics appointment

08/29/2013 - received notice of potential interview waiver case

10/23/2013 - Interview approved ;o)

11/01/2013 - green card received

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.