love100

I am a February filer

322 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yeah I think it will be really expensive....as for me I have a friend from US who'll be coming over II'm thinking of sending with her some of my stuff. Maybe you can ask your friends or relatives that'll save you a lot of bucks. But on second thought, I'm also thinking of bringing few clothes and shoes since it'll be too much of a hassle if I'll bring my cabinet with me.....blink.gif

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiyee!!!!!!! Yesterday I asked for a day off and thought that I can be proactive in this application.....so to make the long story short I got my police clearance (NBI) yesterday and it's valid for a year. For the Cenomar I think it's valid for 6 months but I haven't really gotten the chance to accomplish it yesterday (coding sucks). How about you did you already started working on something?

I totally agree with you CSC and VSC is kicking butts!!! More and more are getting approved for Jan fillers. I was also checking some sites for airline tickets but they're kindda pricey....do you know any cheap sites that we can check out? Better to be ready with the budget coz it'll probably be soon kicking.gif

@barn... same here i already have my nbi and my cenomar.yes your right the NBI is valid for 1 year while the cenomar is 6 months.and wow my cenomar will expire this month of may hahaha coz i got it november last year lol :bonk: .i got too excited. :D . but its ok. ill just get another cenomar first week of june..and wait for 1 week to be able to get my cenomar..

hmm im a lil confused do we really have to get a police clearance? coz we already have the NBI.

@barn... same here i already have my nbi and my cenomar.yes your right the NBI is valid for 1 year while the cenomar is 6 months.and wow my cenomar will expire this month of may hahaha coz i got it november last year lol :bonk: .i got too excited. :D . but its ok. ill just get another cenomar first week of june..and wait for 1 week to be able to get my cenomar..

hmm im a lil confused do we really have to get a police clearance? coz we already have the NBI.

@barn... same here i already have my nbi and my cenomar.yes your right the NBI is valid for 1 year while the cenomar is 6 months.and wow my cenomar will expire this month of may hahaha coz i got it november last year lol :bonk: .i got too excited. :D . but its ok. ill just get another cenomar first week of june and it will just take me a week before i could get a new cenomar.. maybe by that time we'll be getting good news from the embassy coz i was cheking my timeline for feb filers and it says that by june 18 or july 15 ill be getting the letter ..

ohh yeah your right,its in my 2nd list of things that i should prepare.to get a cheap airline tickets, a hotel where i can stay good for 3 nights..how about you?

im checking the bayview park hotel which is just infront of the embassy and not so far from the st. lukes hospital though its kinda expensive but u wont be worrying with the transpo. and its a hassle free.. :whistle:

February Filers!!! its our time!!! got my NOA2!!!! Oh my oh my!!!!!!! em speechless!!! i cant believe it!!!!

02/08/2012 AOS Application Sent.

02/10/2012 Delivered

02/14/2012 NOA Text & Email received

02/21/2012 NOA received in mail for I485 & I76.

02/25/2012 Biometrics letter received. Bio scheduled at 1pm on 03/12.

02/27/2012 Successful Biometrics Walk-in done!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats my life! That's GREAT news! Happy for you. Yaaaaaaay Feb filers this is it! :)

TIMELINE:

Feb 01, 2011 - Sent I-129F to Texas Lockbox

Feb 07, 2011 - I-129F Received

Feb 19, 2011 - NOA1 (Mail)

May 13, 2011 - NOA2 (e-mail notice)

May 17, 2011 - NOA 2 (Mail)

May 28, 2011 - Got case number after 2 weeks of waiting

May 30-31, 2011 - 2-day Medical at SLMEC (without the NVC letter, just the MCN)

July 01, 2011 - Interview (APPROVED despite delayed documents!)

July 14, 2011 - Picked up visa from 2Go Main

July 15, 2011 - Bought one-way ticket for first time immigrant (rate)

July 18, 2011 - CFO at SMEF-COW

July 31, 2011 - Flight to the US! (Finally!)

My blogsite: www.neighborlj.blogspot.com

Timeline

Oh my you're excited like what you said for gettin the cenomar early laughing.gif I'm also thinking of getting my CENOMAR first week of June or probably last week of May coz it usually takes 2 weeks. NBI is the same as Police Clearance

For the tickets you can check www.airphils.com they usually have good deals every Friday kicking.gif that can probably help you. As for me, I live here in Manila I hope we'll have the same medical date.

@barn... same here i already have my nbi and my cenomar.yes your right the NBI is valid for 1 year while the cenomar is 6 months.and wow my cenomar will expire this month of may hahaha coz i got it november last year lol :bonk: .i got too excited. :D . but its ok. ill just get another cenomar first week of june and it will just take me a week before i could get a new cenomar.. maybe by that time we'll be getting good news from the embassy coz i was cheking my timeline for feb filers and it says that by june 18 or july 15 ill be getting the letter ..

ohh yeah your right,its in my 2nd list of things that i should prepare.to get a cheap airline tickets, a hotel where i can stay good for 3 nights..how about you?

im checking the bayview park hotel which is just infront of the embassy and not so far from the st. lukes hospital though its kinda expensive but u wont be worrying with the transpo. and its a hassle free.. :whistle:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! wow.gif That's really good news....bring it on FEB Approvals! Congratulations on your NOA2, God really wants us to be with our lovey doveys. How did you find out that you get approved? Through mail or text? Some people even didn't know that they got approved.

February Filers!!! its our time!!! got my NOA2!!!! Oh my oh my!!!!!!! em speechless!!! i cant believe it!!!!

Oh congratulations!! That is so exciting, - I can't believe it. Well ahead of schedule too - thumbs up to Cali Service Center. I hope everyone else waiting at CSC gets theirs soon too!

2-11-11 | I-129F sent

2-16-11 | NOA1

6-06-11 | NOA2

93days! i checked uscis site at 6am, Singapore time; as i always do when my eyes opens! still initial review then my 730am.. neil, my fiance ym me that he got an sms from uscis that our case status has been updated. he said to check the website and i was like chanting omg! omg! omg! the whole time! and there it was!

i told neil we're approved and he said.. "did u see the word approve?" bcoz he knows i can overlook things at times. copy pasted the message! wooohoooo!!!! we're next you guys!!! we are! we are! wooohoooo!!!

02/08/2012 AOS Application Sent.

02/10/2012 Delivered

02/14/2012 NOA Text & Email received

02/21/2012 NOA received in mail for I485 & I76.

02/25/2012 Biometrics letter received. Bio scheduled at 1pm on 03/12.

02/27/2012 Successful Biometrics Walk-in done!

Timeline

that's soooo exciting, can't wait to have ours yes.gif don't forget to update your timeline be the first on the Feb Filler....cheers! We're excited for the things that will happen to yougood.gifgood.gifgood.gif

I'm getting really nervous coz of the approvals wahhhh wacko.gifwacko.gifwacko.gif seems now I'm being pressured to do a lot of stuff

dont you want to do it? :)

TIMELINE

2 0 1 1

3rd Feb - 129f Sent

10th Feb - NOA1

16th May - NOA2

8th August - Interview in London. APPROVED!

29th August - POE at SFO

7th Oct - Married

10th Oct - AOS Filed

17th Oct - NOA Letter(s)

20th Oct - Biometrics Letter (for 14th Nov)

28th Oct - Biometrics (walk-in)

2 0 1 2

3 Jan - Service Request Put In

13 Jan - EAD Approved

17 Jan - Interview Notice Received

24 Jan - EAD in hand

16 Feb - Interview Date. APPROVED!

2 0 1 3 / 2 0 1 4

21 Nov - ROC Filed

2 Dec - NOA

6 Jan - Biometrics (walk-in)

15 May - Card Ordered / Approved

Timeline

dont you want to do it? :)

I wanna do it but of course it's a mixed emotion since I'll be leaving my family behind....yes.gif also, if it's gonna be a short-span of time I think I need to start packing up...I don't know are there a lot of things that we really need to be worried about? laughing.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.