roseTX

Civil Surgeon In Dallas Forth Worth

7 posts in this topic

Does any here knows a civil surgeon here at dallas fort worth who will transcribe vaccinations and does not rip off price? Me and husband went to several surgeons already and seems the nurse that entertain us seems does not know anything about immigration transcribe vaccination, she keeps coming in and out of the room to ask info to the doctors and finally a doctor come in and said we need to have medical exam again. but we have just our medical exam last november 2009 in philippines.

does anyone knows a civil surgeon in dallas fort worth area that knows about as far with the I-693 from for transcribing vaccination supplement. I mean knows what they are doing about I-693 form. anyone please share.. thanks allot

Does any here knows a civil surgeon here at dallas fort worth who will transcribe vaccinations and does not rip off price? Me and husband went to several surgeons already and seems the nurse that entertain us seems does not know anything about immigration transcribe vaccination, she keeps coming in and out of the room to ask info to the doctors and finally a doctor come in and said we need to have medical exam again. but we have just our medical exam last november 2009 in philippines.

does anyone knows a civil surgeon in dallas fort worth area that knows about as far with the I-693 from for transcribing vaccination supplement. I mean knows what they are doing about I-693 form. anyone please share.. thanks allot

Here you go! Nik+Heather do an awesome job keeping tabs on just this sort of thing.

THE JOHN (UK) AND CAMIE (US) SHOW

K-1

[*]I-129F Sent : 2009-02-19 [*]I-129F NOA1: 2009-02-23 [*]I-129F NOA2: 2009-03-23 [*]John's Medical: 2009-05-11 [*]John's INTERVIEW - APPROVED!!: 2009-06-08 [*]VISA ARRIVES!!: 2009-06-12 [*]Camie Goes to England : 2009-06-18 [*]Our POE : 2009-06-24 [*]Got married and went to Jack-in-the-Box : 2009-07-07

AOS

[*]AOS Package Sent: 2010-02-13 [*]AOS Package Delivered (per USPS): 2010-02-15 [*]USCIS Email Confirmation (WOO HOO!!): 2010-02-23 [*]AOS Fee Check Cashed: 2010-02-23 [*]USCIS Status Check Available Online: 2010-02-24 [*]I-485 NOA1 Received and touch : 2010-02-26 [*]I-765 NOA1 Received and touch : 2010-02-26 [*]Biometrics: 2010-03-18 (letter received 2010-03-08) [*]EAD CARD RECEIVED: 2010-05-06 [*]INTERVIEW: 2010-05-21 - APPROVED [*]RECEIVED GREEN CARD: 2010-06-17 - Lakers FTW, then off to Disneyland to celebrate!

ROC

[*]I-751 Package Sent: 2012-05-18 [*]I-751 Package Delivered (per USPS): 2012-05-19 [*]CSC Fee Check Cashed: 2012-06-06
[*]I-751 NOA1: 2012-06-07 (dated 2012-05-21)
[*]Biometrics: 2012-07-16 (letter received 2012-06-25) [*]RFE: 2013-01-18 (responded on 2013-04-08)
[*]I-751 APPROVED: 2013-04-25 (dated 2013-04-19)

[*]10-Year GC Received: 2013-06-17

Christopher Midian Chance - 7lbs., 5oz., born 11-19-14 :wub:

I live in the Dallas / Fort Worth area. I am a K1 who got married this past Saturday. I thought the I-693 would be a easy part of the packet going to Chicago. I have called several MD's in this area and they all have been severely lacking in knowledge about the process. They all have said that I have to get another physical even though I just had one 3 months ago at SLEMC in Manila. I have even shown them the I-693 instructions that clearly show that all they need to do is sign off on the vaccine part of the 693 but they disagree and won't sign without complete physical.

Does anybody in this area know a civil surgeon that actually knows their role in this matter???

Salamat!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Triplicate threads on the same topic by the same poster merged into one thread and duplicate post removed. It is not necessary to start more than one thread on the same topic. Please allow people time to respond.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

I live in the Dallas / Fort Worth area. I am a K1 who got married this past Saturday. I thought the I-693 would be a easy part of the packet going to Chicago. I have called several MD's in this area and they all have been severely lacking in knowledge about the process. They all have said that I have to get another physical even though I just had one 3 months ago at SLEMC in Manila. I have even shown them the I-693 instructions that clearly show that all they need to do is sign off on the vaccine part of the 693 but they disagree and won't sign without complete physical.

Does anybody in this area know a civil surgeon that actually knows their role in this matter???

Salamat!

Thanks to Nik+Heather for their dedication in updating this thread.

Try these:

Texas

City/ Town: Austin area

Date of Service: 12/8/09 (ish)

CS Name: Pro Med Emergency Clinic

CS Tel. no: Ph: 512-250-0424

Cost: $36 (Transcription only)

Vaccine Transcription only available: y

City/ Town: Dallas

Date of Service: 12/30/09

CS Name: Dr. Alfonso Ramirez

CS Tel. no: Ph: (214) 943-5773

Cost: $72 (Transcription,skin test,blood test )

- got my varicella vaccine from a public clinic $20

City/ Town: Houston

Date of Service: 01/06/2010

CS Name: Dr Bee Sun Lu

CS Tel. no: Ph: 713-622-0605

Cost: $150 (Full medical inc vaccination transcription)

City: Port Arthur

Date of Service: 01/22/10

CS Name: Dr. Hau P. Dang

CS Tel. no: Ph: 409-983-2033

Cost: $100 (medical transcription including tb skin test )

Vaccine Transcription only available:n

Turnaround time: Walk in,after 48 hrs, get the result and the sealed envelop

City/ Town: San Antonio, Tx

Date of Service: 02/05/10

CS Name: Dr. Alvarado - Texas MedClinic

CS Tel. no: Ph: (210) 927-5580

Cost: $174.00 (Transcription,tb skin test,blood test,exam ) - they may try to tell you it will be between 300.00 & 500.00 dollars but that is only if you do NOT have any of your vaccinations. With all vaccines current it will be much less.

Turnaround time: arranged appointment date, done in a little more than an hour, paperwork not ready for 3-5 business days due to waiting for lab results but this was the best deal I could find in town.

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

and another duplicate copy of the same post merged in the existing thread.

Confuse - do NOT start another separate thread. Any further posts on this topic will be deleted. You have already posted this same question 4 times in less than two hours. You have been given useful information twice. Do not post this topic again.

Correction - you have posted variations on this topic 8 times today. Respond in this thread - do NOT start another separate topic.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.