Kryztine ★

Thank God, my K1 visa was approved!

37 posts in this topic

Hello VJers! Finally, my visa was approved! I got a pink slip w/c u could see at the attached pic here. All my prayers were heard coz my interview went well, smooth and fast. I'm so glad that the pre-screener and the consul were both so nice and good lookin' guys (they keep on smiling pa and that makes my day hahaha!).

First, i got there at exactly 6am in the waiting area, good thing it's not raining coz walang shade sa waiting area. Then i was able to fall in line near the gate i think 7:05am na at syempre mahaba ang pila. They inspected the confirmation letter and then pila ulit sa Gate 2 for security check. Don't ever dare to bring any cellfone or electronic gadgets kse there's an x-ray scan to check the bags and the lady ahead of me has 3 electronic gadgets including a celfone in her bag ha and it was detected there and the lady guard got confused and thought it was my bag so my bag was rescanned again. When I was able to get inside, i fall in line at the Immigration Booth and here i passed the DS forms and the confirmation ltr, here i was given a number stub at 7:43am and an Air21 form. After 15 mins, my name was called for Finger Scanning and after that, i waited for my number to be flashed on the board. While i'm waiting, i keep on praying the Apostle's Creed w/c my fiance adviced me to do so coz i'm a bit nervous about the validity of my Bahrain Police Clearance. After 15 mins again, my number flashed and i went to the Windows 16 for the pre-screener interview. Here i gave him the BC, CENOMAR, NBI and my Bahrain Police Clearance. He returned one of my pix fr St. Luke's and he started to ask me some questions. The pre-screener was a very nice Filipino guy, he looked like Bobby Yan na moreno and he smiled at me most of the time at Tagalog lang sya magtanong. He asked for the Affidavit of Support papers and i gave it to him. Then he asked me: Kung nakapunta na ba ko ng ibang bansa, saan? gaano ako katagal don? ano work ko sa Bahrain? at kelan at paano kame nagkakilala ng fiance ko? He's jotting down all my answers sa paper. And then, he asked me if i have photos together w/ my fiance and i gave him my clear book w/ our photos, he looked at it and then he told me to wait again for my number to be flashed and thanked me. He didn't ask for other evidences like emails, chat logs or phone call logs ha. Tapos hinabol nya ulit ako to ask one last question w/c is kelan nakarating sa US ang fiance ko and i answered it w/ a smile. My God, it was a big relief for me kse nga inaccept yung Bahrain Police Clearance ko khit nung Oct 08 pa sya inissue so nawala tlaga ang kaba ko. For the consul interview, i think i waited a bit longer here. I saw my number flashed at 8:48am then i went to Window 29 but i was told to wait lang muna dun sa chair coz may iniinterview pa sa loob. Here, i prayed again and i could hear fr outside that the consul was an American. I was able to get inside at exactly 9am. The consul was a nice looking American guy, i guess in his middle age. He's so kind and warm. He asked me to raise my hands for a sworn statement and just asked me a few questions like how did u meet your fiance, if i've been to other country and what did i do there, how's my work experience in Bahrain, when was the last time i saw my fiance, what's his work and then he looked at our pictures together and he saw one of our pix that my fiance was holding a baby together w/ me and he asked if that was my baby and i was confused coz i used to call my fiance as "baby" so i tried to look closer and i recognized it was the baby cousin of my fiance. he just smiled at me and he saw one pic again of my fiance w/ tattoos on both of his arms and he was so amazed about it and he told me, "How i wish i also have a tattoo like that! That's cool!" and i told him that it was just a fake tattoo that he put in his arms during his gig in a Filipino bar in Cali. He laughed about it and asked me to wait for a second coz he's goin to type something. Then finally, he said "I don't see any problems w/ ur application Cristina, your visa was approved and congratulations! WOW! My reaction was "Really, it was approved? Thank you very much sir!" with a big smile on my face hahaha! He gave me the pink slip and told me to wait for my number to be flashed. The interview was really just 5 mins. Then after that, i went to Window 37, they returned my clear book w/ photos and then i proceeded to the Air21 booth. I'm super happy w/ my interview experience and i even forgot to go to the CR ha. I'm out at 9:15am, that was fast di ba? At syempre, dumaan muna ko ng Baclaran church to thank Him for a very nice interview. When i went home, i txted my fiance about it and he jumped for joy lang naman at tumaas ang blood pressure nya sa excitement at tuwa haha!

Again, thank you so much VJers for all of your support and good advices here. May God bless you all!

99541537.jpg

szbfyt86.png

"What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguiseツ."

"All good things come to he who waits ツ."

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats!!! :dance::dance::dance:

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

OMG!!

pink slip pix made me drool! lol

CONGRATz TO BOTH OF YOU!!! :dance::dance::dance:

nkakaingit...

IR-1 / CR-1 Visa

Service Center :Vermont Service Center

Consulate :Manila, Philipines

Marriage :2007-05-17

USCIS

2008-09-16 : I-130 Sent(VSC)

2008-09-30 : NOA1

2008-12-23 : I-130 transferred to California Service Center

2009-01-14 : I-130 NOA2 Approved (I-130 was approved in 106 days from NOA1 date)

NVC

2009-01-21 : NVC Received and Case # Assigned

2009-01-27 : DS-3032 and AOS bill generated at NVC

2009-02-06 : DS-3032 sent (by e-mail)

2009-01-28: AOS bill Received via mail

2009-02-02 : AOS bill invoiced (paid online)

2009-01-27 : DS-3032 sent

2009-02-04 : AOS bill Shows PAID and cover sheet printed

2009-02-12 : DS-3032 Received by NVC

2009-03-04: AOS package sent to NVC

2009-03-09 : AOS package received by NVC

2009-02-12 : DS-3032 Choice of Agent accepted

2009-03-09 : AOS entered into NVC system

2009-02-13 : IV bill invoiced

2009-02-17 : IV bill PAID and cover sheet printed

2009-03-04 : DS-230 sent to NVC

2009-03-13 : DS-230 entered into NVC system

2009-03-13: RFE (hubby's I-864, and Wifey'z NBI)

2009-03-24: case complete (live operator&AVR)

USEM

2009-04-21 : Case Forwarded to USEM, Manila

2009-04-22&24 : Medical PASSED

2009-05-20 : Interview at Embassy ViSA APPROVED :D

2009-05-22: ViSA RECEiVED

2009-05-29: POE JFK, NEW YORK =]

GREENCARD

2009-06-10: Welcome Letter Received

2009-06-20: 2nd Welcome Letter Received

2009-07-01: 2rys GreenCrad Received (on my birthday)

2009-07-20: Green Card return at USCIS for expiration correction (am illigible for 10yrs GC)

2009-07-29: I-90 receipt received

2009-08-21: I-90 Approval Received

2009-09-01: 10years GC received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

congrats :thumbs::dance: :dance:

Filing date: 08-18-2009

NOA date for I-485: 08-25-2009 (receive in mail 08-29-2009)

I-485 Biometrics Appt Date: 09-16-2009 (receive in mail 09-01-2009)

EAD Filed Date: 08-18-2009

EAD NOA Date 08-25-2009

EAD RFE Date

EAD Biometrics Appointment Date: 09-16-2009

EAD Approved Date : 2009-09-30/2009-10-05(receive twice email from uscis)

I-485 Interview Appt Date: Nov.03.2009(receive in mail 10/07/2009)

AOS interview pass thank God for everything you are the light of world...

Receive Green Card: Nov 13, 2009

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Wow congratz sis. I am really happy for you. Sana ganyan din ang interview ko...hehehehehehe

Hello VJers! Finally, my visa was approved! I got a pink slip w/c u could see at the attached pic here. All my prayers were heard coz my interview went well, smooth and fast. I'm so glad that the pre-screener and the consul were both so nice and good lookin' guys (they keep on smiling pa and that makes my day hahaha!).

First, i got there at exactly 6am in the waiting area, good thing it's not raining coz walang shade sa waiting area. Then i was able to fall in line near the gate i think 7:05am na at syempre mahaba ang pila. They inspected the confirmation letter and then pila ulit sa Gate 2 for security check. Don't ever dare to bring any cellfone or electronic gadgets kse there's an x-ray scan to check the bags and the lady ahead of me has 3 electronic gadgets including a celfone in her bag ha and it was detected there and the lady guard got confused and thought it was my bag so my bag was rescanned again. When I was able to get inside, i fall in line at the Immigration Booth and here i passed the DS forms and the confirmation ltr, here i was given a number stub at 7:43am and an Air21 form. After 15 mins, my name was called for Finger Scanning and after that, i waited for my number to be flashed on the board. While i'm waiting, i keep on praying the Apostle's Creed w/c my fiance adviced me to do so coz i'm a bit nervous about the validity of my Bahrain Police Clearance. After 15 mins again, my number flashed and i went to the Windows 16 for the pre-screener interview. Here i gave him the BC, CENOMAR, NBI and my Bahrain Police Clearance. He returned one of my pix fr St. Luke's and he started to ask me some questions. The pre-screener was a very nice Filipino guy, he looked like Bobby Yan na moreno and he smiled at me most of the time at Tagalog lang sya magtanong. He asked for the Affidavit of Support papers and i gave it to him. Then he asked me: Kung nakapunta na ba ko ng ibang bansa, saan? gaano ako katagal don? ano work ko sa Bahrain? at kelan at paano kame nagkakilala ng fiance ko? He's jotting down all my answers sa paper. And then, he asked me if i have photos together w/ my fiance and i gave him my clear book w/ our photos, he looked at it and then he told me to wait again for my number to be flashed and thanked me. He didn't ask for other evidences like emails, chat logs or phone call logs ha. Tapos hinabol nya ulit ako to ask one last question w/c is kelan nakarating sa US ang fiance ko and i answered it w/ a smile. My God, it was a big relief for me kse nga inaccept yung Bahrain Police Clearance ko khit nung Oct 08 pa sya inissue so nawala tlaga ang kaba ko. For the consul interview, i think i waited a bit longer here. I saw my number flashed at 8:48am then i went to Window 29 but i was told to wait lang muna dun sa chair coz may iniinterview pa sa loob. Here, i prayed again and i could hear fr outside that the consul was an American. I was able to get inside at exactly 9am. The consul was a nice looking American guy, i guess in his middle age. He's so kind and warm. He asked me to raise my hands for a sworn statement and just asked me a few questions like how did u meet your fiance, if i've been to other country and what did i do there, how's my work experience in Bahrain, when was the last time i saw my fiance, what's his work and then he looked at our pictures together and he saw one of our pix that my fiance was holding a baby together w/ me and he asked if that was my baby and i was confused coz i used to call my fiance as "baby" so i tried to look closer and i recognized it was the baby cousin of my fiance. he just smiled at me and he saw one pic again of my fiance w/ tattoos on both of his arms and he was so amazed about it and he told me, "How i wish i also have a tattoo like that! That's cool!" and i told him that it was just a fake tattoo that he put in his arms during his gig in a Filipino bar in Cali. He laughed about it and asked me to wait for a second coz he's goin to type something. Then finally, he said "I don't see any problems w/ ur application Cristina, your visa was approved and congratulations! WOW! My reaction was "Really, it was approved? Thank you very much sir!" with a big smile on my face hahaha! He gave me the pink slip and told me to wait for my number to be flashed. The interview was really just 5 mins. Then after that, i went to Window 37, they returned my clear book w/ photos and then i proceeded to the Air21 booth. I'm super happy w/ my interview experience and i even forgot to go to the CR ha. I'm out at 9:15am, that was fast di ba? At syempre, dumaan muna ko ng Baclaran church to thank Him for a very nice interview. When i went home, i txted my fiance about it and he jumped for joy lang naman at tumaas ang blood pressure nya sa excitement at tuwa haha!

Again, thank you so much VJers for all of your support and good advices here. May God bless you all!

99541537.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

COngratulations!!! Fly to USA soon. :dance:

99541537.jpg

------------------------

Adjustment of Status ( I-485) and Advance Parole

Jan.6,2010- Mailed to South Dearborn Chicago via Fedex overnight delivery

Jan.7,2010- AOS packet received signed by Chyba

Jan.10,2010- Notice receipt from USCIS

Jan.13,2010- check has been cashed

Jan.14,2010- NOA1 received (hard copy)

Jan.23,2010- Biometrics Appt.received in the mail dated Jan.14,2010

Feb. 1, 2010- Biometrics appointment at 8a.m.

Feb.9,2010 - touched

March 2,2010- AP approved

March 9,2010- Hard copy received

March 12, 2010- I-485 receipt notice for interview

March 18,2010- received letter for initial interview

April 19, 2010- 8 :15 A.M INTERVIEW DATE ( APPROVED 5min.Interview)

APRIL 20, 2010- USCIS website updated card production ordered

url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com]

79bur3yi21.png

[/url]

----------------------------

We met online became good friends , fell in love and got married..

Congrats

Love forever,

Dale & Trisha

Married: 9/29/2008

K3 Visa

POE-MSP: 3/13/2009

AOS/EAD

Greencard received: 08/29/2009

Removal of Conditions:

Approved: 10/20/2011

Citizenship

9/19/2012

Congratulations Kryztine!!!

We are happy that you had a pink day! :)

Our best wishes to you and your guy...

~ Tahoma & Chinook

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.