Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About SimAsh

  • Rank
  • Member # 82438

Profile Information

  • Gender

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    IR-1/CR-1 Visa
  • Place benefits filed at
    California Service Center
  • Local Office
    Chicago IL
  • Country

Immigration Timeline & Photos

Recent Profile Visitors

5,473 profile views

Single Status Update

See all updates by SimAsh

  1. Just received the NVC case number...she told me to wait till I receive the mail from them to pay the bill....:-)

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. SweetHome_Alabama


      wait til you get the 3032 "choice of agent" form which will have an IIN number then you can go to https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/signon.aspx to pay on-line

    3. KaashParinda


      You can send your DS-3032 via e-mail as soon as you get your NVC number. First, call the operator and make sure they have both the beneficiary and the petitioner's e-mails on file. Then have the beneficiary e-mail the DS-3032. Use this template: http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/Email_DS-3032_form

      It takes them about a week for them to catch up from the e-mailed form. E-mailing the DS-3032 as soon as you have an NVC case number saves you a week.

    4. KaashParinda


      Did the same exact thing last week, so I speak from experience (see my timeline).

  • Create New...