We have submitted our application and we are currently awaiting our NOA2. The estimate time for NOA2 was middle of may (probably won t be that anymore)
My fianc e (US citizen) is thinking of moving back to her home country of Puerto Rico.
She is currently in a job which earns way above the poverty line in NYC. Giving the current circumstances, (and she s been thinking about it for a while due to her job) she is thinking of moving back to PR. She would more than likely go into a job that is below the poverty line for the time being but we can have sponsors.
She will either move in May or August. Die to lease and insurances. I would then move there when i finally get the K1and we would then decide which state we want to eventually live in the USA.
I am wondering what are the implications to our application with her doing this? Will it prolong it at all? What do we need to do if she does this? (I know current circumstances may mean it s prolonged anyway).
Are we okay to do a K1 for me to eventually move to PR with her? And if this is okay, how is it we notify them of change of address (i m sure i can find that somewhere on here just thought i d kill 2 birds with 1 stone).
Thank you so much in advance ??