louiejane2903

wrecked when put on AR even i am an IR applicant

21 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

I just want to share the unexpected outcome of my interview this morning. I arrived at USEM around 430 am from Bayview Park Hotel. Everything went fine and the CO told me that my papers were organized and complete but they still need to verify some information in NSO regarding our status before we get married (if we have previous marriages) since we were both PINOY the time of our wedding coz my hubby wasn’t naturalize yet only last 2005 although he have been in the US for almost 15 years.

During my pre-screening (Filipino lady) only our pictures, emails, cards and snail mails were asked, I asked her if she needs to see my CENOMAR and my hubby’s 2006 ITR she said those are all fine…my money transfer receipts for the last 4 yrs were not even asked also the bank statement. Yeah, I pretty much covered everything that can served as a proof prior to our marriage but seems not enough knowing everything were organized and all originals and recent.

I feel wrecked after my moment wid the CO, I never expected it that I’ll be put on A/R. I answered all questions consistently & directly to the point with all my heart and gave some additional information like on the pictures (although it has captions already). Smiled even nerve wrecking. I don’t know where I came short. I saw some applicant weren’t even ready what to submit and present to them but end up having what they really wanted. I feel that my readings with all these visa things didn’t paid off …I still end up at the darker part of the journey. I was hoping to be reunited wid my honey in 2 weeks but I am disappointed. I strive harder but it didn’t work out. I insisted twice to present my CENOMAR to the Pre-screener and to the CO both refused to accept.

I am just wondering if I am just the only IR visa applicant here that went thru the same situation. Did I really screw up? How long am I going to be doomed?:roll:

I don’t wanna lose hope even I’ve been thru a lot of RFE’s (not our fault tho) coz I am almost there. Please..please enlighten me everyone. I don’t know when to cheer up now.

PS. They let me pay delbros and was given a paper wid “wait till u here from us” words. I brought a 3 kilos of proof but was't enough.

I am in total despair.

Hi everyone!

I just want to share the unexpected outcome of my interview this morning. I arrived at USEM around 430 am from Bayview Park Hotel. Everything went fine and the CO told me that my papers were organized and complete but they still need to verify some information in NSO regarding our status before we get married (if we have previous marriages) since we were both PINOY the time of our wedding coz my hubby wasn’t naturalize yet only last 2005 although he have been in the US for almost 15 years.

During my pre-screening (Filipino lady) only our pictures, emails, cards and snail mails were asked, I asked her if she needs to see my CENOMAR and my hubby’s 2006 ITR she said those are all fine…my money transfer receipts for the last 4 yrs were not even asked also the bank statement. Yeah, I pretty much covered everything that can served as a proof prior to our marriage but seems not enough knowing everything were organized and all originals and recent.

I feel wrecked after my moment wid the CO, I never expected it that I’ll be put on A/R. I answered all questions consistently & directly to the point with all my heart and gave some additional information like on the pictures (although it has captions already). Smiled even nerve wrecking. I don’t know where I came short. I saw some applicant weren’t even ready what to submit and present to them but end up having what they really wanted. I feel that my readings with all these visa things didn’t paid off …I still end up at the darker part of the journey. I was hoping to be reunited wid my honey in 2 weeks but I am disappointed. I strive harder but it didn’t work out. I insisted twice to present my CENOMAR to the Pre-screener and to the CO both refused to accept.

I am just wondering if I am just the only IR visa applicant here that went thru the same situation. Did I really screw up? How long am I going to be doomed?:roll:

I don’t wanna lose hope even I’ve been thru a lot of RFE’s (not our fault tho) coz I am almost there. Please..please enlighten me everyone. I don’t know when to cheer up now.

PS. They let me pay delbros and was given a paper wid “wait till u here from us” words. I brought a 3 kilos of proof but was't enough.

I am in total despair.

Just hang in there my friend. Be strong everything will be fine.. Thats life always uncertain. My prayers for you and for other people who is also taking this long journey..May God Bless us All.

P.S. Im pretty sure you will have your visa after the so called NSO checking thing..Cheer up!!! just put a little cup of patience...

Boo

Hi everyone!

I am in total despair.

Just hang in there my friend. Be strong everything will be fine.. Thats life always uncertain. My prayers for you and for other people who is also taking this long journey..May God Bless us All.

P.S. Im pretty sure you will have your visa after the so called NSO checking thing..Cheer up!!! just put a little cup of patience...

Boo

hi,

just let your petitioner call manila embassy every other day about your case. i know you will be fine it won't take long. keep on praying and trust GOD. its hard to wait in "LIMBO" i know how you feel.....hang on!

jazzy

4-26-06 Married Cebu, Philippines

I-130 (wife & step daughter)

5-05-06 sent

5-08-06 received

5-20-06 Noa#1 (notice date)

5-25-06 Noa#1 (mail recieved)

5-31-06 (touched)

7-12-06 (touched) received email....cases transfered to CSC

7-13-06 (touched)

7-17-06 received NOA in mail (transfer notice)

7-19-06 CSC received petitions

7-20-06 (touched)

7-21-06 (touched)

7-22-06 (touched)

8-03-06 APPROVED (via email)

8-04-06 (touched)

8-06-06 (touched)

8-08-06 received NOA#2 in mail(sent to NVC)

NVC

8-17-06 NVC received and assigned case #s

8-28-06 ds-3032 and aos bill generated (sent out same day)

9-06-06 ds-3032 accepted (email) - resent for cr-2

9-18-06 IV bills received and express mailed

9-20-06 received AOS in mail

9-21-06 AOS sent

9-23-06 (touched)...weird

9-25-06 ds-230 generated

9-30-06 ds-230 received in mail

10-3-06 ds-230 mailed to nvc

10-17-06 CASE COMPLETE!!!

12-26-06 Case sent to manila

12-30-06 Rececieved Packet 4

2-01-07 St. Lukes complete

2-8-07 INTERVIEW!!!!!! AR-need to submit photos of step daughter

2-10-07 Mailed photos to embassy

2-13-07 Photos arrive at embassy

2-21-07 Photos made it out of mail room to case worker!!

3-07-07 Delbros text...VISAS released from embassy

3-09-07 VISAS IN HAND!!!!!!!!

3-29-07 Arrived in Newark (POE)

Hi everyone!

I am in total despair.

Boo

hi,

just let your petitioner call manila embassy every other day about your case. i know you will be fine it won't take long. keep on praying and trust GOD. its hard to wait in "LIMBO" i know how you feel.....hang on!

jazzy

thanks Ate JAzzy..yeah it's really hard...i will tell my hubby to call them every other day updates.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Nope you arent the only one! I was told id get the visa in a week and no pink slip no blue slip...just a YES youll get it in a week.......and im still waiting :) From what I have gathered this is the darkest hole of the process and all we can do is just be patient. It can take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months or in some extreme cases a couple of years. God help us all and I hope a speedy conclusion to your AR. Goodluck!

FaK

Hi everyone!

I am in total despair.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

CR1 does endure AP out of Pakistan too please take care and hope you get cleared soon. Remember your in AOS checks now since you will not have to adjust status stateside.

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Just hang in there Jane. Let's just pray it only take few days for their NSO checks and you'll be with your hubby on your birthday!

your Ate Helen

HELEN

agif003.gif

22 February 2010 - mailed the N-400 packet

02 March 2010 - Check encashed/I-797C NOA

03 March 2010 - USCIS Acceptance Confirmation via e-mail and text message

06 March 2010 - received I-797C, Notice of Action/Receipt

01 April 2010 - Biometrics Appointment (Biometrics done 4/7/10)

27 April 2010 - received I-797C/ Request to Appear for Naturalization Interview

02 June 2010 - Interview schedule

17 June 2010 - Oath Taking (Memorial Auditorium, Sacramento, CA)

I am sorry to hear of your delay but would imagine it will be resolved soon. Claudeth and I wish you the best. Good luck :thumbs:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

i'm so glad i am not alone...i really appreciates all your thoughts and concern...it helps me somehow in overcoming this crucial moment of my visa jourrney.

i am so pissed becoz they're so inconsiderate and not so consistent.

thanks everyone...God bless us all.

\m/

Just hang in there Jane. Let's just pray it only take few days for their NSO checks and you'll be with your hubby on your birthday!

your Ate Helen

thanks ate Helen...i am so happie that u're always there for me. And so glad that ROB will be here on your upcoming interview...its a great help and assurance too.

Goodluck po and God bless.

sorry to hear about this sis jane...

ill pray that you wil be out of A/R sooner than you expected....

on a brighter side..you can spend more time with your family before you leave :)

stay positive as you are....

God bless!

Edited by filipinawife

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

so sad to hear ur experience but nothing to worry about, it is not a hopeless case...the fact that they let u pay for delbros delivery is a positive sign...just patiently wait and it wont take long...i just wanna ask, is CENOMAR really required for an IR1 visa application?

IR1/CR1 (CSC)

(F2 category)

May 31, 2006 - sent I130

June 5, 2006 - Received by USCIS

June 20,2006 - I130 notice date

January 25, 2007 - Hubby became a naturalized citizen

January 26, 2007 - sent mail to upgrade from F2 to IR1 and also upgraded it over the fone (USCIS told him to wait for 45 days for I130 to be upgraded)

March 13-Received a letter from USCIS asking for a copy of naturalization cert plus a cover letter entitled I130 Request for Upgrade

March 20- faxed the papers

March 21- TOUCHED!!! finally after 9 months...

March 22- Approval notice

April 2 - Case received by NVC and was assigned a case #.

April 30 - DS3032 & AOS Fee Bill have been generated and sent out

May 2 - NVC accepted agent of of choice w/c was e-mailed the same day DS-3032 was generated

May 7 - IV Fee bill has been generated

May 15 - Both AOS and IV fee bills received in the mail.

May 16 - Mailed both bills to NVC via USPS (overnight)...

May 25 - NVC finished processing AOS fee payment.

May 28 - I-864 package was generated and mailed out

May 29 - NVC finished processing IV fee payment

June 4 - DS230 was generated

June 8 - I-864 package was received in the mail

June 13 - sent I864EZ to NVC

June 15 - DS230 received in the mail

June 20 - DS230 sent to NVC

June 25 - DS230 received by NVC...I864EZ completed

July 6 - CASE COMPLETE!

Aug 15 - INTERVIEW DATE! Approved!!!

Oct 2- it's time to leave...= ) = (

It wasn't written on the packet 4 yet i still provided a copy just to be safe....and still was refused by the pre-interviewee and the CO. And i was avoiding to be on AR but i didn't make it....i've been in this process for 17 months...darn! i can't wait to get out.

waiting is so easy to say but try y'all to wait is so hard and tiring.

thanks for the sympathy friend.

so sad to hear ur experience but nothing to worry about, it is not a hopeless case...the fact that they let u pay for delbros delivery is a positive sign...just patiently wait and it wont take long...i just wanna ask, is CENOMAR really required for an IR1 visa application?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.