1HappyGuy

USCIS K-1/I-130 STATS

14 posts in this topic

I was just cruising the USCIS web site and decided to see "What's New". The statistics as of May 2006 are absolutely amazing. The May 2006 receipts included 68,375 I-130/I-129F petitions; pending applications as of May 2006 included 1,144,869 I-130/I-129F petitions.

So, if it is taking a little long to process it is understandable. I was just astounded with these numbers. Now it should be understood that the great majority of these petitions are for I-130's. It is really to bad that they don't breakdown the two types of petitions.

Just thought you would like to know.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
I was just cruising the USCIS web site and decided to see "What's New". The statistics as of May 2006 are absolutely amazing. The May 2006 receipts included 68,375 I-130/I-129F petitions; pending applications as of May 2006 included 1,144,869 I-130/I-129F petitions.

So, if it is taking a little long to process it is understandable. I was just astounded with these numbers. Now it should be understood that the great majority of these petitions are for I-130's. It is really to bad that they don't breakdown the two types of petitions.

Just thought you would like to know.

Where exactly did you find that info? I looked it up but came up with nothing. I'm interested.

I only offer advice - not even legal. Just the plain and simple kind.

Timeline (incompleta)

You need to go to the What's New heading on the home page. The go to statistics, monthly and look for immigration benefits. I'll put in a link when I'm finished with dinner.

Pretty incredible when you think about it. Makes everyone's complaints seem a little small.

Timeline
You need to go to the What's New heading on the home page. The go to statistics, monthly and look for immigration benefits. I'll put in a link when I'm finished with dinner.

Pretty incredible when you think about it. Makes everyone's complaints seem a little small.

Yeah, I went to "What's New", but could only find statistics on 2005 and the previous years. I must be doing something wrong.

Timeline (incompleta)

Filed: Other Timeline

I think they were found here, but i haven't read the whole page.

http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/shared/about...y06/BENEFIT.HTM

It is amazing, so that means at the current processing rate, it will take about 10 years!

David and Marina

USCIS Accountability Starts Here With Your Help!

http://www.petitiononline.com/USCIS/petition.html

Timeline

It is amazing, so that means at the current processing rate, it will take about 10 years!

Thank you... So, yeah. I-130 is a petition for a relative, including spouses; they have the number for I-130 and I-129f added. So... still, it's amazing that they have to work on over 6 million I-130/I-129f petitions.

Timeline (incompleta)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Holy Crapola! This site really is just a drop in the bucket to what is pending. :o

4.20.2006 - Engaged

5.15.2006 - Lawyer submits I-129F to CSC (via overnight)

5.17.2006 - NOA1

5.30.2006 - Receipt acknowledged by CSC

6.23.2006 - CSC issues RFE by snail mail

7.5.2006 - RFE received by lawyer

7.10.2006 - Response to RFE sent to CSC (via overnight)

7.18.2006 - CSC acknowledged receipt of response to the RFE

8.24.2066 - Approved

8.30.2006 - Received the approval in the mail (I-797C, Notice of Action)

Timeline

Thank you... So, yeah. I-130 is a petition for a relative, including spouses; they have the number for I-130 and I-129f added. So... still, it's amazing that they have to work on over 6 million I-130/I-129f petitions.

6 million? D'oh! Over a million petitions.

Timeline (incompleta)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

right!! so hire some more people. I'm sure someone needs a job.

06/30/06- sent I-129F petition to VSC.

07/11/06- NOA1 (received in mail)

07/19/06- RFE received in mail, IMBRA

07/28/06- e-mail, IMBRA RFE received at VSC

09/11/06- called VSC, told I'm with an adjudicating officer

09/25/06- called VSC, told to file expedited service, outside 60 days of RFE received date

09/26/06- sent expedited service request to VSC via fax and snail mail

09/26/06- Senators and Congressman making inquiries into my petition

09/29/06- expedited service request approved by VSC director

10/04/06- e-mail NOA2 approved!!!!!!

10/05/06- NVC received

10/06/06- NVC forwarded to Poland Embassy

10/16/06- Packet #3 received

10/17/06- Packet #3 sent to US Embassy Warsaw

10/30/06- Packet #4 received

10/30/06- Interview scheduled for November 22nd!!!

11/30/06- Visa in hand, via DHL!!!!

12/05/06- Ania and I arrive together in the USA

02/11/07- Ania applied for Social Security Card

02/17/07- Ania and I were MARRIED!!!!!!

07/24/07- Social Security Card in hand- after some minor issues and a little procrastination :)

10/14/07- I-485, I-765, and permission to travel mailed to USCIS

10/17/07- Received NOA1

12/17/07- I-485 shipped to California Service Center for faster service

12/17/07- I-765 approved new card should be mailed within 30 days, Advanced parole approved

02/28/08- AOS APPROVED!!!! PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD RECEIVED!!!!! (card received couple weeks after approval)

Filed: Other Timeline

6 million? D'oh! Over a million petitions.

Amazing indeed! If we could only get all those 6 million USC petitioners together and form some sort of lobbying group, then it would indeed make a difference when we complain to Congress or the Pres.

AOS I-485

07/10/07 - Sent I-485 via USPS Priority Mail to Chicago Lockbox

07/23/07 - Received NOA1 in my home mailbox

08/13/07 - Received ASC Biometrics Appointment Letter in my home mailbox

08/31/07 - USCIS mailed out Appointment letter with Postmark Date 8/31/07

09/04/07 - Received actual Appointment Letter (Interivew Date 10/30/07)

09/06/07 - Completed Biometrics Appointment at local ASC

10/30/07 - Scheduled AOS Interview Appointment - Approved

I-751

08/13/09 - Sent I-751 to CSC

08/17/09 - Receipt date of NOA

09/16/09 - Biometrics

09/17/09 - "Touched"

12/15/09 - Card production ordered

12/17/09 - Approval notice sent

12/21/09 - Received 10-Year GC and Welcome Letter

N-400

08/16/10 - Sent N-400 to AZ Lockbox via USPS First Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation

08/18/10 - USPS Confirms delivery: August 18, 2010, 9:57 am, PHOENIX, AZ 85036

08/24/10 - Check #501 for $675 cleared my account @ 11:20 pm EDT

08/27/10 - Received NOA dated 8/23/10 with a Priority date of 8/18/10

09/07/10 - Received Biometric RFE dated 9/3/10 -- Fingerprint apt. schedule 10/1/10

10/01/10 - Fingerprint Appointment-- Completed

10/09/10 - Received Interview Appointment Letter dated 10/6/10 for scheduled interview on 11/09/10

11/09/10 - Interview Passed

11/18/10 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline
Amazing indeed! If we could only get all those 6 million USC petitioners together and form some sort of lobbying group, then it would indeed make a difference when we complain to Congress or the Pres.

I meant over a million...

right!! so hire some more people. I'm sure someone needs a job.

Richard and Maria tried to get data on how many people work for USCIS: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...&st=0

Edited by Mew

Timeline (incompleta)

Sorry for my delay, long dinner and walk with my beautiful wife from Ukraine.

Here is the link, I think someone else also found it.

Timeline
Sorry for my delay, long dinner and walk with my beautiful wife from Ukraine.

Here is the link, I think someone else also found it.

Thanks again! :) Someone else had already found it, but... thanks :)

Timeline (incompleta)

Here is a quote I found on migrationinformation.org:

The number of new arrivals remained relatively stable at about 400,000 annually between 1986 and 2005.

Although the number of adjustments has greatly varied between 1986 and 2005, the number of new arrivals has remained relatively stable at about 400,000 per year (see Figure 1). Processing problems with adjustments and backlogs at the former Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) and the current USCIS are primarily responsible for wide fluctuations in the total numbers.

At the end of 2005, about 900,000 adjustment-of-status applications were pending a decision. Thus, users should be cautious in interpreting LPR admission data.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.