loggingoof

My interview experience

33 posts in this topic

Hello Vj's

I just got home from the embassy for my interview, I am so sad things didn't go well for me. i've been interviewed two times. First at the consul then they told me to be back at 1pm for another interview. My second interview is at the Fraud unit. We were 7 applicants 4 K-3's and 3 K-1 applicants. Four of us the problem was we met our spouses/fiances through our relatives and we never thought that will be a big disadvantage for us. The consul thinks our marriage was just a fixed marriage because it was my Aunt who introduced to us with each other and the fact that we just only met once in person and then got married right away. I told them Bill and I known each other for more than two years and though we were just talking on phone, texting, chatting and sending emails and mailing cards by then we fell in love with each other and that feeling remained when we met in person and we decided to get married ASAP because we love and don't want to lose each other. But hell, they're not convinced yet. So they set me another interview at 1pm @ room 1206. When i went to room 1206 that was i realized that the room i'm going to is a FRAUD UNIT. I feels like "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? bakit ako pinapunta dito ano kala nila sa kasal namin fake?" :whistle:

My fellow applicants kept asking each other why we are here,what's the problem? Afterwards we filled-up papers Q&A about all the details of the relationship like how i we met, did we go out for dates when we were together, time and place of the wedding, how many guests,have you've been courted before, did your spouse gave you an engagements ring, where did he buy,if there's an engave inside blah blah blah...huh!!!!

My co-applicants has been sheduled to come back on the 30th,the other is on the 11th, an the other one is tomorrow.Lucky for me and the two we got interviewed right away. But GUYS I"VE NEVER BEEN INTERVIEWED IN MY WHOLE LIFE LIKE THAT. My interviewer was a filipina woman but i can't speak in tagalog..haha.

She asked me every lil details about the relationships but my mind go crant when she asked me about my hubby's ex-wives like how was your husband and his 1st wife known each other, where an what is her job "HAY NAKU MALAY KO BA?!!!"i just told her i on't know maam. Another thing she looked at the wedding photo an she said my husband is not interested or serious on our weing day because his hand was in his pocket "OH, GOOD LOR, IF SHE ONLY KNEW MY HOW HAPPY AND EXCITED MY HUSBAND WAS THAT TIME...I've been interviewed for an hour but i think she just stopped asking me because i cried so much when he asked about my grandparents, she asked my why i said my lolo is dying..Then she console me and said "perhaps, this is not your time yet to get a visa because of your lolo, go and get a plane ticket and be with him first." then she gave a paper which stating i have to call the embassy to schedule of interview "AGAIN" and the mails that i mailed to my husband. But before i left the room she gave me a prayer paper.I was so touched :star:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am so sorry to hear this, keep praying . all will turn out well in God's time.

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

Just keep on Praying.. God knows your heart.

God is Great .. God is good... all the time..

N_-400

12/13/2010- SEnt The packet

12/22/2010- The packet was returned due to missing page.

12/23/2010- Resend the packet with complete pages.

12/29/2010- Check cashed in

01/03/2010- Receive NOA

01/10/2011- Email from USCIS for the Required Evidence( Finger printing)

01/26/2011-Biometric Schedule

02/07/2011-USCIS online status update-

02/12/2011- Received Interview Letter Scheduled March 14

02/12/2011- Received Descheduled letter

02/17/2011- USCIS online Status update

02/22/2011-New IL arrived schedule for March 29

02/22/2011-Descheduled Letter Again ( 2nd Time)

02/23/2011- I called USCIS and I was told new schedule in the computer for March 22

02/23/2011-USCIS ONline update....

03/01/2011-Interview Letter for March 22 @ 7:15 AM

03/22/2011- Interview and Oath; US Citizen

Sending you my prayers. God will help you, you are NOT alone.

You will get this visa soon and be with your husband, now take care of your grandfather. You day is coming soon!

Edited by tammy2688

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i am so sad about what happened to you :( i really am. i don't know what to say as i am shocked about your post.

Don't lose hope and have faith in God (F)

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Hello Vj's

I just got home from the embassy for my interview, I am so sad things didn't go well for me. i've been interviewed two times. First at the consul then they told me to be back at 1pm for another interview. My second interview is at the Fraud unit. We were 7 applicants 4 K-3's and 3 K-1 applicants. Four of us the problem was we met our spouses/fiances through our relatives and we never thought that will be a big disadvantage for us. The consul thinks our marriage was just a fixed marriage because it was my Aunt who introduced to us with each other and the fact that we just only met once in person and then got married right away. I told them Bill and I known each other for more than two years and though we were just talking on phone, texting, chatting and sending emails and mailing cards by then we fell in love with each other and that feeling remained when we met in person and we decided to get married ASAP because we love and don't want to lose each other. But hell, they're not convinced yet. So they set me another interview at 1pm @ room 1206. When i went to room 1206 that was i realized that the room i'm going to is a FRAUD UNIT. I feels like "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? bakit ako pinapunta dito ano kala nila sa kasal namin fake?" :whistle:

My fellow applicants kept asking each other why we are here,what's the problem? Afterwards we filled-up papers Q&A about all the details of the relationship like how i we met, did we go out for dates when we were together, time and place of the wedding, how many guests,have you've been courted before, did your spouse gave you an engagements ring, where did he buy,if there's an engave inside blah blah blah...huh!!!!

My co-applicants has been sheduled to come back on the 30th,the other is on the 11th, an the other one is tomorrow.Lucky for me and the two we got interviewed right away. But GUYS I"VE NEVER BEEN INTERVIEWED IN MY WHOLE LIFE LIKE THAT. My interviewer was a filipina woman but i can't speak in tagalog..haha.

She asked me every lil details about the relationships but my mind go crant when she asked me about my hubby's ex-wives like how was your husband and his 1st wife known each other, where an what is her job "HAY NAKU MALAY KO BA?!!!"i just told her i on't know maam. Another thing she looked at the wedding photo an she said my husband is not interested or serious on our weing day because his hand was in his pocket "OH, GOOD LOR, IF SHE ONLY KNEW MY HOW HAPPY AND EXCITED MY HUSBAND WAS THAT TIME...I've been interviewed for an hour but i think she just stopped asking me because i cried so much when he asked about my grandparents, she asked my why i said my lolo is dying..Then she console me and said "perhaps, this is not your time yet to get a visa because of your lolo, go and get a plane ticket and be with him first." then she gave a paper which stating i have to call the embassy to schedule of interview "AGAIN" and the mails that i mailed to my husband. But before i left the room she gave me a prayer paper.I was so touched

:star:

im so sorry to hear that!!! just keep on praying and keep in touch with us here!!!

take care!!! you will be in my prayers!!!! :( :( :(

(¯`'•.¸ K-1¸.•'´¯)

. 2007-08-01----- Petition Sent to USCIS

. 2007-08-22----- Receipt Date

. 2007-12-13----- NOA1 got from mail

. 2007-12-20----- APPROVED

. 2007-12-26----- Sent to USEM Manila

. 2008-01-15----- Embassy Received

. 2008-01-23----- Received Packet 4

. 2008-02-07----- Delbros Payment

. 2008-02-22----- 1st day of Medical (Early than my Appointment)

. 2008-02-25----- 2nd day of Medical (Delayed because of Weekend & Holidays)

. 2008-02-27----- Sputum Test (3 days, until Feb 29)

. 2008-03-18----- K1 Visa Payment

. 2008-08-27----- PRISM Counseling/Yellow Certificate given

. 2008-09-08----- Final Culture Result - NEGATIVE

. 2008-09-09----- RE-Medical

. 2008-09-11------Release (Vaccination)

. 2008-09-16----- USEM Interview - APPROVED (PINK SLIP)

. 2008-09-23----- VISA in hand

. 2008-09-25----- POE Detroit (DWT)

(¯`'•.¸ AOS ¸.•'´¯)

. 2008-11-11----- CIVIL WEDDING

. 2008-11-20----- SENT PAPERS FOR ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS[

. 2008-11-24----- PACKAGE DELIVERED

. 2008-12-05----- THEY CASHED OUR CHECK

. 2008-12-12----- RECEIVED NOA

. 2008-12-24----- BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT

. 2009-01-20----- EAD APPROVED

. 2009-01-29----- EAD CARD RECEIVED

. 2009-03-06------SSN CARD RECEIVED

. 2009-06-11------INTERVIEW (GC)

. 2009-12-17------AOS Approved

. 2010-01-04------Green Card Received

Hello Vj's

She asked me every lil details about the relationships but my mind go crant when she asked me about my hubby's ex-wives like how was your husband and his 1st wife known each other, where an what is her job "HAY NAKU MALAY KO BA?!!!"i just told her i on't know maam. Another thing she looked at the wedding photo an she said my husband is not interested or serious on our weing day because his hand was in his pocket "OH, GOOD LOR, IF SHE ONLY KNEW MY HOW HAPPY AND EXCITED MY HUSBAND WAS THAT TIME...I've been interviewed for an hour but i think she just stopped asking me because i cried so much when he asked about my grandparents, she asked my why i said my lolo is dying..Then she console me and said "perhaps, this is not your time yet to get a visa because of your lolo, go and get a plane ticket and be with him first." then she gave a paper which stating i have to call the embassy to schedule of interview "AGAIN" and the mails that i mailed to my husband. But before i left the room she gave me a prayer paper.I was so touched

Hi girl!

I think you need to tell your fiance to send a letter to his congressman ..(just a thought)

hope everything will turn out right for you!

Our case has problem too..hope we could all pass this trial!

May God Bless us all!

01/22/08 hired an immigration lawyer

02/28/08 I 129F sent it to the lawyer

03/03/08 I-129F Received at CSC

03/04/08 NOA1

03/05/08 Touched

07/14/08 NOA2

07/24/08 Called NVC and got our MNL case number

07/25/08 NOA2 Hard copy received

07/29/08 USEM Rcvd hard file

07/30/08 Paid document verification

08/01/08 Called USEM for interview appointment! (Thank you lord)

08/19/08 Medical Examination

08/20/08 Medical Examination (PASSED)

08/26/08 Interview (PINK Slip only)

10/08/08 Visa Printing! Yehheeyy! (after 48years of waiting)

10/09/08 Visa Printing Done and is ready for release

10/10/08 Visa delivered yippeee!

10/31/08 FLY DAY!!!! POE LAS, NV[/color] PLS BLESS OUR TRIP OH LORD!

11/03/08 Got married in Las Vegas

11/15/08 filed SSN

11/29/08 SSN Card Rcvd

AOS JOURNEY

12/10/08 send AOS & EAD Packet to Chicago Lockbox

12/18/08 Cashed check

12/26/08 Rcvd NOA

01/07/09 Biometrics Appointment/Done

01/12/09 Rcvd mail TRANSFER NOTICE TO CSC (AOS)

03/10/2009 Rcvd EAD

04/20/2009 GREEN CARD RCVD!!! No interview at all!

04/21/2009 Got Driver Learners Permit

The Will of God never takes you to

where the Grace of God will not protect you.

v1g6b64wviy.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hello Vj's

hello friend....im really sad to hear about what happened to ur interview....how i wish im there beside u right now to comfort u friend....i understand what u feel and i know until now ur mind still inside the EMBASSY and u don't have peace about that...dont worry friend...i will help u through prayers and i believe that GOD WILL MAKE A WAY to give ur VISA soon...i love u so much friend....u r not alone...we are all here for u friend...take care and god bless us all....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.