B&J.S

IMPORTANT NOTICE to U.S. MILITARY FAMILIES

18 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

IMPORTANT NOTICE - For All U.S. Military Families and Military Spouses !!!!!!!!!!!! I found out that some military wives asked questions about what they should do when their husbands come back for R&R, ( this could put the ones you love in dangerous ) or there are some military families would like to use the tickers from the internet to track down their soldiers deploy time until they are home or some even use the tools provided from internet to track their soldiers' locations when they are deployed in poblic... These things will put our soldiers in DANGEROUS , so PLEASE don't do that again, no matter you're doing that for private or in public, best way is not doing it... For more details about this, check out this link:

http://www.army.com/articles/item/3305

PLUS, ANYONE READS THIS PLEASE FORWARD TO YOUR FRIENDS WHOSE FAMILIES ARE IN MILITARY AND ALSO POST THIS NOTICE AT THE WEBSITES AS MANY AS YOU CAN, THANKS!!!

GOD BLESSED U.S. ARMY!!!

Edited by B&J.S

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yes it is very dangerous and all military families and spouses should refrain from making this info public.

NATURALIZATION
07-03-2013: Eligible to file
07-22-2013: Application sent (Delivered: 07-24-13)
08-05-2013: NOA1 received (Priority date: 07-24-13, Check cashed: 07-29-13)
08-22-2013: Biometrics (Received: 08-06-13, Walk-in: 08-08-13)
09-03-2013: Inline for interview (Yellow letter received: 10-23-13)
11-04-2013: Interview scheduled (Received: 11-09-13)
12-12-2013: Interview (Approved)
01-03-2014: Oath ceremony, passport application and passport received

DONE!

Timeline

I was not awared of this before I read the notice. I was looking for tickers online after I read this, I quitted... Scares me...

my FRG send me an OPSEC before they got deployed..

Timeline

Hi Jamerican love,

When I got to know this could put them in dangerous it really kinda scares me cause I talked some like that in public, but thanks to God, I didn't talk too much... :)

ling

Yes it is very dangerous and all military families and spouses should refrain from making this info public.

Thanks !!! :yes:

touche :thumbs:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

1142000fd8qob0byy.gifI was told by my husband already before about to zipper my mouth. 1108601uv4z1kgi5i.gifLOL!! But , thank you for posting about this here as also to make others aware of our husbands situation.. take care everyone.. good luck to all of us here too..

665852mspbvtwmzw.gif

Edited by SHAPE OF MY HEART

Filed: Timeline

This is a really important thread and should be pinned to the top of this and every forum as we do not have our own military forum. .... how do we get this pinned ??

Shape, your page just gets more and more cute everytime I see you post :) ... I'm going to start changng my pics around too .... it really seems to liven it all up.

I was the same as you and was told to keep quiet about certain stuff from day one. So far, I haven't really come across anyone who's let any cats out of bags, but hopefully this thread will stop that from happening in the future.

Here comes my soapbox moment ....

Here is yet another reason why all military spouses and fiances should be expedited separately through the system, therefore avoiding the need to connect with other people on a public forum who are also missing their partners while going through a visa process, and inadvertantly giving out information which could put more lives in danger.

USCIS really should take this matter into consideration.

They do have an expedite option for when a matter affects the security of the US .... all military spouses and fiances should fall under this heading automatically, as until they are officially under the wing of their new home base, there is the risk of innocent chatter with the wrong folk.

Please, if a moderator is reading this thread, can you please chase up the request for a military forum, so that this sort of info cannot get lost in the rest of the fast moving threads .... or at least pin this to the top of every one of the forums for security reasons .... there may be a lot of new military spouses and fiances who are unaware that some sort of innocent chatter could affect US Security. Thankyou.

Timeline
1142000fd8qob0byy.gifI was told by my husband already before about to zipper my mouth. 1108601uv4z1kgi5i.gifLOL!! But , thank you for posting about this here as also to make others aware of our husbands situation.. take care everyone.. good luck to all of us here too..

665852mspbvtwmzw.gif

Thanks, Shape of My Heart. LOL... my husband never mentioned about things like these to me, as he said he has CRS (can't remember shits), but I don't like to use shits to describe these, I think it's important ...

Ling

Timeline
This is a really important thread and should be pinned to the top of this and every forum as we do not have our own military forum. .... how do we get this pinned ??

Shape, your page just gets more and more cute everytime I see you post :) ... I'm going to start changng my pics around too .... it really seems to liven it all up.

I was the same as you and was told to keep quiet about certain stuff from day one. So far, I haven't really come across anyone who's let any cats out of bags, but hopefully this thread will stop that from happening in the future.

Here is yet another reason why all military spouses and fiances should be expedited separately through the system, therefore avoiding the need to connect with other people on a public forum who are also missing their partners while going through a visa process, and inadvertantly giving out information which could put more lives in danger.

They do have an expedite option for when a matter affects the security of the US .... all military spouses and fiances should fall under this heading automatically, as until they are officially under the wing of their new home base, there is the risk of innocent chatter with the wrong folk.

Please, if a moderator is reading this thread, can you please chase up the request for a military forum, so that this sort of info cannot get lost in the rest of the fast moving threads .... or at least pin this to the top of every one of the forums for security reasons .... there may be a lot of new military spouses and fiances who are unaware that some sort of innocent chatter could affect US Security. Thankyou.

Oh yes, I totally agree with ya... Sometimes it just doesn't make sense to me that the U.S. government doesn't considers situations like this...

Ling

Oh yes, I totally agree with ya... Sometimes it just doesn't make sense to me that the U.S. government doesn't considers situations like this...

Ling

Ling, to be honest, they probably haven't even thought about it .... they have at least given us a helpline now for stuff, but obviously fail to see a bigger picture in all of this.

We are all proud of our Husbands/Wives who are fighting to keep our freedom, but because of that it's easy to understand why some new spouses maybe get over indulgent on what information they give out.

I'd still like to see your post pinned to the top of every forum, in order to help this issue with those who access this website, but c'est la vie.

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline
Ling, to be honest, they probably haven't even thought about it .... they have at least given us a helpline now for stuff, but obviously fail to see a bigger picture in all of this.

We are all proud of our Husbands/Wives who are fighting to keep our freedom, but because of that it's easy to understand why some new spouses maybe get over indulgent on what information they give out.

I'd still like to see your post pinned to the top of every forum, in order to help this issue with those who access this website, but c'est la vie.

I agree with military spouses. There should be an expedited services for them by USCIS !

If moderator sees this, please pin it on the top of this forum, so that USCIS, NVC, FBI, Attorneys etc. can see them...

CSC - I-130 for Parents (IR5)

10/11/2011 - Sent to Chicago Lockbox

10/13/2011 - Delivered at Chicago Lockbox

10/17/2011 - Email received with Receipt#, Routed to CSC

10/18/2011 - Cleared the checks $420*2

10/21/2011 - Received NOA1

03/30/2012 - Received NOA2

NVC

04/19/2012 - NVC received

05/01/2012 - Case# generated

05/02/2012 - DS-3032 COA emailed

05/02/2012 - I-864 AOS Fee $88 paid

05/05/2012 - I-864 AOS package mailed to NVC

05/07/2012 - I-864 AOS package received by NVC

05/07/2012 - DS-3032 COA accepted

05/08/2012 - DS-230 IV Fee $230*2 paid

05/09/2012 - DS-230 IV package mailed to NVC

05/11/2012 - DS-230 IV package received by NVC

05/17/2012 - Case Completed

Consulate

07/02/2012 - VFS visit in Cochin

07/04/2012 - Medical in Chennai

07/12/2012 - Interview in Mumbai - Success!

09/08/2012 - POE at JFK, NY

Timeline

Ling

Sarah, I wish the same thing, so let's just expect the best ...

Ling

Timeline

I agree with military spouses. There should be an expedited services for them by USCIS !

If moderator sees this, please pin it on the top of this forum, so that USCIS, NVC, FBI, Attorneys etc. can see them...

Thanks for the supporting to this topic, I wish this will be considered invovle in a very near future :)

Ling

Thankyou for your support on this matter Loto .... it's a hard one .... but yes, once again, if a moderator sees this, can they please pin this topic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.