2pac...

I DID NOT WRITE THAT THREAD

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Kuwait
Timeline
2pac / ganja_girl / hamdysherry maybe? Hamdysherry is ganja_girl's previous name. 2pac links to a website where she wants women to "tell their stories" and her name there is bellsherry. Ganja_girl's profile here has a picture of Tupac. To me, that's strong enough to link those three profiles. Ganja was supposedly married to a scummy MENA so-and-so for like 28 years and is 48 now. 2pac's avatar pic here -- well you can see, no 48-year-old that. Whether the OP is this other person, I don't know.

:angry:

Sorry to tell you this, that was not me that wrote that message. You better get your facts straight before you go talking about me, you don’t go to a forum and drag my name through the mud and accuse me of something I had nothing to do with. You people are nasty to each other, just downright rude. You make me ashamed, you put your head in the ground and ignore the warnings, not only do you ignore it, you get nasty and bitchy when someone even comes up with something that doesn’t fit your dream world.

If I know things, I keep them for myself.

REALLY, Interesting, so let’s say you know something that is going on, that is in the end going to hurt many people, and what you won’t warn them. NICE, I have your back also. :devil: The writer is correct about a lot of facts, I personally don’t know anyone on this forum, just read posts, and the reaction people get when they something to the sound of fraud comes up, people lose their mind. :ranting:

I have seen women just torn to shreds on MENA for saying something that doesn’t follow the machine of happily married visa forever forum. :girlwerewolf2xn: Not talk about bad things, yea wake up, life is hard girlfriend; I won’t stand by and let a friend, do something where she loses her heart and money. If you can do that than you are not much of a friend are you? :no:

If I post something on here, I will back it, got it. :thumbs:

If you must know, I changed my names just to stay on the down low, cause you people are as welcoming as the Taliban.

Please please stop calling people trolls, you are not that important to troll this forum, people here are looking for information and answers. Just because someone says something you don't like, don't jump in and call them a TROLL. :bonk: Let people have their say, everyone has different experiences, but this person who wrote this isn't the first one to say the something. If you start to have many stories all on the same theme, maybe there is something here and we need to check it out more, before dismissing people with nastiness. ;)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congratulations !!! :dance:

Welcome to VJ !!! (F)

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.