CanGal

Am I Overreacting??

5,611 posts in this topic

This might be a good moment to adjourn to gabbly.com/www.visajourney.com/forums

Won't work, I think the mods have torpedoed it

Edited by sukie175

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
I see we have a troll on board........ :angry: fasten your seat belts folks.... :wacko:

:thumbs: shame that happens... and will always happen.... they feed on chaotic energy... and we alllllllllll know that there is lots of that around!

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

works for me....I went into the thread and clicked on your link!! :lol::lol:

What a #######

thank you welshie, but those naked pics i sent you were supposed to be between us ;)

:lol:

:lol::lol::blush:

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

Really Sukes? I wonder why?? With the gabbly chat...I only used it once so far, but it seemed really cool... :(

Hiya everyone! How's it going today? Just going to go get cleaned up myself, and then have a 'cleaning up the house' afternoon..yuck! :) Does need it tho, so off I go and talk to you all later...hope you're feeling better, Dixie Chick and you tooooooo Sukes!! :( Bye for now! :) M.

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

Timeline
Really Sukes? I wonder why?? With the gabbly chat...I only used it once so far, but it seemed really cool... :(

Hiya everyone! How's it going today? Just going to go get cleaned up myself, and then have a 'cleaning up the house' afternoon..yuck! :) Does need it tho, so off I go and talk to you all later...hope you're feeling better, Dixie Chick and you tooooooo Sukes!! :( Bye for now! :) M.

feeling LOTS better sister Mich... ty for remembering... other than the constant chaotic poo trolls... lol

i just tried... and no one was there... :crying:

114959908992789.gif

Not swollen and starting to feel a little better Mich :thumbs:

Just went outside to give my goldfish some extra water, got bit twice (make that 3!) by frickin insects and then I thought I heard a Rattler so *ran fast* inside :lol::lol:

Probably locusts agin tho!

Edited by sukie175

Not swollen and starting to feel a little better Mich :thumbs:

Just went outside to give my goldfish some extra water, got bit twice (make that 3!) by frickin insects and then I thought I heard a Rattler so *ran fast* inside :lol::lol:

Probably locusts agin tho!

OMG....that reminded me of my first night in Alabama last year...I stood on the balcony and asked why there was a generator running all the time.....I was told it was the sound of, I can't remember which, locusts or crickets in the trees :o and when I saw a dead one I swear it was the biggest ugliest bug I had ever seen!!! and of course I also saw my first cockroach :o:o God....I hate bugs ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

bugs....hmm.....they eat roses.....so they're on my sh!t list too

12/5/05 Sent I129F Petition to Nebraska via Express Mail

12/6/05 Packaged received at 10:38 am in Nebraska

12/9/05 Check cashed (Never been so happy to have money leave my account)

12/12/05 Receive NOA1 snail mail - 30-60 day processing estimate

01/04/06 Receive NOA2 via e-mail

1/20/06 NVC letter in mail...will ship within a week.

2/1/06 Packet 3 and 4 in the mail

3/15/06 Interview - neither approved nor declined need to send in Migratory Movement Certificate AP

3/20/06 Migratory Movement Certificate for myself and fiancee sent to US Embassy in Lima

3/23/06 Visa Approved

5/19/06 I leave for Peru to pick up mi amor

5/25/06 Lucia and I arrive in Chicago

7/01/06 Legal Marriage

9/09/06 Religious Wedding

Timeline
Hey I see most of the gang down there :unsure:

Italy scored :dance:

scored what? :unsure:

114959908992789.gif

it's footsie ;):lol:

Timeline

it's footsie ;):lol:

okay... i saw you post footsie before... but when I think of footsie... well, it's FOOTSIE... lol... part of the romancing between partners... lol... what the heck are you talking about? lol... i know, now i appear an idiot!

114959908992789.gif