Thursday!

62 posts in this topic

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

got a phone call from hubster today to let me know that our phone bill was over 650.00. :crying: How the heck we're gonna pay that is beyond me. I still haven't payed my house payment and that was due on the 1st. At least I get paid some time next week but it won't help beings that all the other bills are due as well... Effexor isn't keepn me happy today and I'm hurting everywhere....bad day for me today, yep, bad bad day

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

thanks jackie, me too.

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

My head is in the clouds. :unsure: I have been sick and I don't know what is worse, being sick or taking the meds to get better. :crying:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

My head is in the clouds. :unsure: I have been sick and I don't know what is worse, being sick or taking the meds to get better. :crying:

i hope you feel better soon. my nose has been stuffy for the past 3 days, and i can't buy any sudafed with pseudoephedrine without a prescription, and it is really annoying. all they will sell otc is the ####### with phenyleprine, which is completely worthless.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

i second all that stuff is completely worthless. a few weeks ago i had a really bad cold and bought tylenol cold medicine. it listed all my symptoms on the box, yet did absolutely NOTHING to help me. all it did was make me feel like my head was in the clouds and sleepy. hope you guys feel better!

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Thanks girls (F) I can't imagine what the real stuff feels like...this OTC stuff is killing me!

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Thanks girls (F) I can't imagine what the real stuff feels like...this OTC stuff is killing me!

at this point, i would just like to breathe. and maybe get some sleep.

on another note, my mom is watching teen wolf in the other room. great movie :thumbs:

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

but cant you get the pseudoephedrine from behind the counter? we dont need a prescription for it here but you just have to ask the pharmacist because they keep it hidden away back there away from all the meth heads. You are all correct, that phenylephrine stuff is #######.

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

at this point, i would just like to breathe. and maybe get some sleep.

on another note, my mom is watching teen wolf in the other room. great movie :thumbs:

I hear ya. Try using a humidifier at nighttime when you sleep. Also those shower vapor things are great.

but cant you get the pseudoephedrine from behind the counter? we dont need a prescription for it here but you just have to ask the pharmacist because they keep it hidden away back there away from all the meth heads. You are all correct, that phenylephrine stuff is #######.

no, because oregon, in all its geniusness, doesn't even allow us that option anymore. apparently we have meth heads here with superhuman powers who are able to shape-shift and get through even that precaution. :rolleyes:

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.