Jenn!

Thursday!

62 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
What is Kitchen Nightmares and what channel is it on?

Hello eveyone, happy Thursday! Going to Ruby's for lunch and gonna have a pumpkin shake. :D

It's on Fox and it's on Wednesday nights at 9 pm. I guess they re play it on Thurs morning? It's with Gordon Ramsey from Hell's Kitchen and he goes into restaurants that have "issues" and helps them out while saying "###### me" all the while.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi MENA. :energetic: Happy Thursday!

I am at my desk til 3pm then I get the pleasure of going to a laundermat :P The new place doesn't have a washer/dryer yet and I ran out of clean clothes this morning. The evening just gets better, it is 15 degrees and there is a winter storm warning again. It's supposed to snow from 6pm to 6am. Reminds me of a holiday song...."...as long as there's no place to goooooo, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow"

Jackie (F)

brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

It is snowing!!!! which is kinda nice. The last time I saw snow was in April 06 and it was just a few flurries here & there.

got your snow shovel ready? :D

not yet - but we did get a bada$$ scraper!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Evening everyone...feel kinda sick today with a sore throat...never get sick so will just have to

take my ester C...Wael is a good nurse.... Rained with winds and cold today...

Have a great day...228068suiyqs7y9u.gif

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
sitting by the fireplace and watching kitchen nightmares...i had a reallllllllllllllly stressful day yesterday and all i want to do is crawl under the blanket and sleep all day. :sleepy:

I watched that last night! Peter was suuuuch a jerkface.

I KNOWWWWWWWw! can you imagine dating a guy with goes to the tanning salon, gets manicures, massages, and whitens his teeth while his business is going down the tubes?! *barf!

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Timeline
sitting by the fireplace and watching kitchen nightmares...i had a reallllllllllllllly stressful day yesterday and all i want to do is crawl under the blanket and sleep all day. :sleepy:

I watched that last night! Peter was suuuuch a jerkface.

I KNOWWWWWWWw! can you imagine dating a guy with goes to the tanning salon, gets manicures, massages, and whitens his teeth while his business is going down the tubes?! *barf!

He looked ridiculous! What a joke.

I loved it when he tried to fight the collections guy. Ummm he owed the money so why was he getting so upset?

Edited by sarah and hicham

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Evening everyone...feel kinda sick today with a sore throat...never get sick so will just have to

take my ester C...Wael is a good nurse.... Rained with winds and cold today...

Have a great day...228068suiyqs7y9u.gif

I love that picture :luv: Hope you feel better soon.

Happy Thursady everyone!!!

It's been so busy at work that I haven't had time to post yet :blink: Very unsual for me.... but we are getting to the busy season here, and I have a feeling it's going to be like this until May. Good for me, bc I hate being bored :blush:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: Timeline

I wish my work was busy. This is my slowest time of year. No one buys flooring in December. My builders are closing up the houses they built in the summer/fall. So I sit at my desk and stare out the window. I am feeling like the Maytag repairman these days. 2 1/2 hours and I am freeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

J (F)

Timeline
Jen- did you see the one about the Indian restaurant in NY? I couldn't believe they were serving moldy food!

You mean the Indian/Italian/American restaurant? :lol:

Pretty much.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.