Lovemyhuegirl

Interview was a disaster!!

20 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
My Fiance interviewed on the 26th of November and it was a disaster completely. She received the blue paper after the interview on Monday the 26th and after a couple days and more evidence I returned to the Consulate personally and received the green paper asking for a DNA Test on our unborn child!! So now I am contacting everyone in the Government to try and help me get her here before the baby is born otherwise we will be waiting for maybe 10 months!! Anybody have any ideas?? :crying:

Dear Lovemyhuegirl,

Sorry to hear about your situation. The following is my humble advice. This is a delicate issue and I also believe a lawyer's help would be very beneficial.

Have you submited proof of your last trip with a note from the doctor stating how far along she is? That way they can match both, and that can be a good proof that you are the father. Did you submit a note stating you know of your fiancee's state and confirm your intentions to marry her. Add that you have very solid reasons to believe that you are the father but should the baby not be yours, you still firmly want to marry her.

But once again, an experienced and knowledgeable lawyer would be extremely beneficial.

Wish you both (three!) the best

Saludos,

Caro

Edited by JVKn'CVO

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
My Fiance interviewed on the 26th of November and it was a disaster completely. She received the blue paper after the interview on Monday the 26th and after a couple days and more evidence I returned to the Consulate personally and received the green paper asking for a DNA Test on our unborn child!! So now I am contacting everyone in the Government to try and help me get her here before the baby is born otherwise we will be waiting for maybe 10 months!! Anybody have any ideas?? :crying:

I hope this situation is resolved quickly, for everyone's sake. I assume that by now you have taken some course of action, but I'll put in my 2 cents anyway. Or would that be my 300 VND? I don't think you could go wrong consulting an attorney like Marc Ellis (I'm sure there are others, but I only know about Marc). He will tell you that he cannot MAKE anything happen, as any good lawyer will. But he has the local experience there to give good advice on what action has the best chance of being successful.

Good luck to you.

Timeline

I have retained Marc Ellis to represent me on the ground in Vietnam. He will now be handling our case. The baby is our child without a shadow of a doubt. Uyen and I were together every minute of everyday when I was there this summer. I went to the doctor with her when we found out. It was her time of the month when I got there and she never had it again. I know for a fact that I am the Father. They are just trying to stall us off to see if we are the real deal, which is against the law to do. I have already talked with the so called politicians here and they are worthless! I am hopeful of Mr. Ellis abilities. I have heard nothing but good things about him. I will let you all know how it goes. But heed my warning, no matter how well you have prepared there is always a chance for this when dealing with Ho Chi Minh City. I knew before I filed that I would have a little bit of a hard time because her Aunt introduced us and I had known her for several years, but I will not lie!!!!

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
I have retained Marc Ellis to represent me on the ground in Vietnam. He will now be handling our case. The baby is our child without a shadow of a doubt. Uyen and I were together every minute of everyday when I was there this summer. I went to the doctor with her when we found out. It was her time of the month when I got there and she never had it again. I know for a fact that I am the Father. They are just trying to stall us off to see if we are the real deal, which is against the law to do. I have already talked with the so called politicians here and they are worthless! I am hopeful of Mr. Ellis abilities. I have heard nothing but good things about him. I will let you all know how it goes. But heed my warning, no matter how well you have prepared there is always a chance for this when dealing with Ho Chi Minh City. I knew before I filed that I would have a little bit of a hard time because her Aunt introduced us and I had known her for several years, but I will not lie!!!!

Thanks for the update. PLEASE keep us posted!

"I have had dreams and I have had nightmares, but I have conquered my nightmares because of my dreams."

Jonas Salk

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

Right now we are waiting on Marc Ellis to meet with Greg Adamson. He is the Chief Immigration Officer in Ho Chi Minh City. If this does not get resolved then my Father and I are going to file a writ of mandamus in Federal Court holding the United States Consulate General there liable for this. This is their chance to get out of this gracefully. I will not be bullied or unbelieved by these people there. They are no different than anyone on this forum. They put their pants on the same way we do, ONE LEG AT A TIME!! I am hopeful and with enough prayers and enough support Uyen should arrive here soon. If not then it will be a media fiasco before it is all over and costly for them to fight with me about it. They are inhumane at best in the way they treat people there and I intend to expose that for the benefit of everyone in the future. I intend to be an advocate for everyone here in hopes that we can come to better means of deciding who is for real and who is not. I want to thank everyone for all your support and compassion, because the CO'S in HCMC have none whatsoever! There has to be a better way!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.