very nice

any Jan k1 fillers and Morrocan Fiancés

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello visa journey people .me and my girl are new here ,im from Morocco "Agadir" me and my Fiancé will share this account to join you guys and try to benefit from your experiences and knwoledge,i was reading here and there are many members that are so very good in explaining and helping others so even before we get help from them,i thank them for the efforts ,me and my beautiful Michelle were about getting married here then someone recommended k1 thing and also this site,se we decided we will go through it...my first questions is :

-can we fill out forms on puter and we write in hands just the letters of intent

-we knew the fees are 455$,so does she need to put the check in the packet i mean with forms and they just cash it

-how long should we wait till we get first NO1,and be sure they have received our petition.

-can we know what kind of profs did you send guys with the applications,we can send photos,rings receipts,and prrofs that she been here twice and soon in May it will be her 3rd time.

so please we will apperciate your help ,untill we prepare some othes qiuestions hahahaha ,J/k i have a humour ,well good luck all and welcome us hahaha.

Sincerly Ahmed and Michelle

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hello visa journey people .me and my girl are new here ,im from Morocco "Agadir" me and my Fiancé will share this account to join you guys and try to benefit from your experiences and knwoledge,i was reading here and there are many members that are so very good in explaining and helping others so even before we get help from them,i thank them for the efforts ,me and my beautiful Michelle were about getting married here then someone recommended k1 thing and also this site,se we decided we will go through it...my first questions is :

-can we fill out forms on puter and we write in hands just the letters of intent

-we knew the fees are 455$,so does she need to put the check in the packet i mean with forms and they just cash it

-how long should we wait till we get first NO1,and be sure they have received our petition.

-can we know what kind of profs did you send guys with the applications,we can send photos,rings receipts,and prrofs that she been here twice and soon in May it will be her 3rd time.

so please we will apperciate your help ,untill we prepare some othes qiuestions hahahaha ,J/k i have a humour ,well good luck all and welcome us hahaha.

- I typed everything possible, including the letters of intent (we just signed them). I figured it would be easy to read, keep copies on my computer, ect...

-The fee is included in the packet with everything else. I think a check is better with the way things are going now so that you will know when they enter your application into the system (hard to track a money order).

-The NOA1 is taking a really long time right now, I would check in the K-1 visa forum for that answer.

-I am the wrong person to ask about evidence, as I submitted the min. and looking back on it after joining this forum, I am suprised it worked out so well. Every case is different... Casa is a very difficult consulate, so more is better I guess. Hopefully someone else will be along soon to answer this one :blush:

Welcom to VJ!

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

While we have no proof, there are many of us who suspect that the consulate in Casa largely makes up its mind rearding approval or denial from the information submitted as evidence to USCIS for the K-1 petition. because of this, I suggest submitting slightly more info than required on the I-129.

Include boarding passes, photos etc of each visit. I also included some phone and email records (a small amount showing a range of time since meeting and filing).

Though many will tell you this is not necessary at the first stage and can be submited during the inteview, a strong application to USCIS will be viewed by CASA before the actual interview and could make a difference on how the interview proceeds.

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

I agree with MBP. Some here submitted only the required documentation with the I129, thinking they would get to submit their other proof at the interview. Then they were denied at the consulate based on 'not enough proof' when the fiance had the proof in their hands but the CO wouldn't look at it. Also address any red flags you have in a letter that you include with your petition. For a list of red flags see the red flags thread somewhere on this forum.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi Ahmed,

welcome to VJ community !!!

1 - You can type them in computer or write with your hand ... better with hand cause sometimes in computer doesn't gave you big space.

2 - You better wire the money from the bank so you will know they recieved the money.

3 - Timeline of getting the Notices it change from case to another Click Here

Good Luck :thumbs:

Rachid.

"An unexamined life is not worth living." -- Socrates

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I just wanted to add in my welcome to you for joining VJ. You'll find some very helpful information here. Don't forget to check out the example forms, just click on the blue tab above. The required proof for the I129 is that you have met within the last two years, so be sure to a few pictures of your two together. We also included my boarding passes and the copies of the stamps in my passport. The instructions for the form are really clear. I would include a check so that you can see it when it is cashed. As to the NOA1, each service center is different; as each case and interview is handled differently in Casablanca. I didn't find this forum until after we had filed in 2004 and we made it. It's a great site for information. Good Luck on your journey.

Doreen

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SupportingMoroccanLove/

6/14/03 Met Online

9/30/2003 He was denied a Tourist Visa

1/7/2004 Sent 1-129F-tried to prove hardship; many reasons

8/8/2004 Petition denied

After 214 Days of waiting

10/11/2004 Returned from Morocco even more in love.

11/15/2004 Mailed I-129F off to Nebraska

2/11/05 APPROVAL

2/14/05 EMAIL, OUR PETITION HAS BEEN APPROVED

86 Days what an awesome feeling

2/25/05 Email received from nvc, given case number

3/21/05 Email from consulate

b]INTERVIEW DATE 5/10/05[/b]

3/31/05 Fiance finally receives his packet from the consulate

4/12/05 He had medical exam

5/10/05 INTERVIEW WAS A SUCCESS

5/18/05 VISA IN HAND

Took 214 Days for a denial, but IN 205 days He will be HOME

6/10/05 Abdou arrives in America, what a happy day!

6/13/05 Applied for SSN

6/23/05 6 p.m. We were MARRIED; honeymoon in Gatlinburg

8/13/05 AOS and EAD paperwork mailed

8/25/05 NOAs in the mail!!! Yea!

11/25/05 - BIOMETRIC DATE

01/26/06 - AOS SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW AND HE GETS HIS FIRST JOB AT FIRST JOB INTERVIEW

02/13/06 - GREEN CARD ARRIVED

4/22/06 - Driver's License!!

11/05/2007 Filed to Lift conditions[/color]

11/07/07 - NOA1 received

12/21/07 - Biometrics completed

04/08/08 - 10 YEAR CARD APPROVED

04/14/08 - CARD IN HAND !!!!!

11/3/08 - Filed for Citizenship

11/29/08 - Biometric Appointment

02/03/09 - Citizenship Interview, HE PASSED

Timeline

Hi again VJ'ners,

We thank you all for all those informations and help you have offered us here ,and frankly i already expected help because even before we decided we will join this site ,i have read other threas and infos etc ...anyway thank you very much ,hopefully we will file sometime by 1st week of January,she is in states now and i have to send her a packet fom here soon ,lol and a pen hahaha same pen im gona use "sounds funny"so im planning to send her

some pics of mine "passport size" signed in pencill i think 2 of them,and forms filled out biography and my pages on I129,SO is that all i need to send her folks...i am wondering if there is anything else should be sent from here ,she has pics of her first visit and boarding passed and ,photos of her passport with the stamps ,photos of her second visit ,and also photos of our engagement party,rings receipts,she can submitt emails too from day before her first visit till the day she will send petition,lol she can submitt 2/3 of each day ,ALL THIS WITH PETITION,and of course during interview i have letters from her mom and sis and her dtep father,and her child and our packages anyway i hope im not being boring with this lol ..you know just being greedy and wanna know much infos hahaha ,i hope you would add some more stuff folks and thanks a bunch for every word all.

Ahmed

PS: Michelle is sister had her baby Monday ,we will get busy too i guess she said so on the phone hahahahahaha .

Edited by very nice

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

send proof of her trip, pictures showing you together and some with the family if possible, some phone records, some email, some chat records, letters, cards etc, did you have engagement ceremony? signed letters of intent, the one form you will need to sign in arabic, as u mentioned both will attach individual pictures, maybe a short introduction letter addressing any problems you know of ahead of filing. Anything and everything you can think of because they seem to only go by the filing they will have in front of them at the interview. Alot of times they do not look at much of the evidence you will bring with you to the interview.Some have included both birth certificates some only the petitioners. Everything needs to be translated if necessary

The form for support is not needed now, i do remember having a letter from my work, my bank etc, if she has been divorced will need those copies. I will add moreif i can remember and also be sure to make complete copies of the entire application (in case lost in mail) and also you need a copy for yourself to (study) as this will prob be where alot of the questions at interview will come from

Good luck,

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Timeline

send proof of her trip, pictures showing you together and some with the family if possible, some phone records, some email, some chat records, letters, cards etc, did you have engagement ceremony? signed letters of intent, the one form you will need to sign in arabic, as u mentioned both will attach individual pictures, maybe a short introduction letter addressing any problems you know of ahead of filing. Anything and everything you can think of because they seem to only go by the filing they will have in front of them at the interview. Alot of times they do not look at much of the evidence you will bring with you to the interview.Some have included both birth certificates some only the petitioners. Everything needs to be translated if necessary

The form for support is not needed now, i do remember having a letter from my work, my bank etc, if she has been divorced will need those copies. I will add moreif i can remember and also be sure to make complete copies of the entire application (in case lost in mail) and also you need a copy for yourself to (study) as this will prob be where alot of the questions at interview will come from

Good luck,

thank you very much for the explaination ,i just wanna add something ,most of the proof of our relationship that we have so far and that they are supposed to be submitted with the petition are with her now in states ,i was wondering what i should send from here that is mine and you have answered this,i appercaite it thanks and you have added more ...just one more thing so far we dont have a phone record ,but today she added internationl calls on her cell,my Michelle said its like 50/60 cent for a minute which is expensive as well as she said ,but i worth it i guess hahahahahaha ,anway we cant submitt phone record with petition but during interview we will be able to ...wonderfing if it would look bad upon us we will have phone record only since a month before petition was sent to Service ...before we used to talk ..but i was using some Internet programs to call her or put money on my sim card sometimes which is expensive here in Morocco ...and she used to call me of course but she said she had to dial a number or something then they put credit on her cell ,stuff like this so ...real phone record would be from today till interview date i hope it would look fine .

sincerly Ahmed ....i would be happy if i can keep in touch with Morrocan Fiancées that are already with their spouses like Rachid if Possible you can Pm me and of course i will come here update and learn more about the site ,thanks all .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.