Steve'sGirl

K1 - December Filing

495 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Congratulations to all the December filers who've been approved at VSC and the four (I think) who've been approved at CSC thus far! As we hit the 4-month mark through April I'm hopeful that we'll see more approvals!

Settling into married life

Waiting on the EAD, AP, and AOS

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Congratulations to all the December filers who've been approved at VSC and the four (I think) who've been approved at CSC thus far! As we hit the 4-month mark through April I'm hopeful that we'll see more approvals!

I have my fingers crossed you for :)

5th February 2008 - I-129F forms sent for K1 visa (VSC)

26th March 2008 - NOA2 recieved via email

19th May 2008 - Interview............APPROVED!!!!!!

21st May 2008 - Visa in hand

29th July 2008 - POE

2nd September 2008 - Married

19th September - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP to Chicago lockbox

25th September - Check cashed $1010.00 (OUCH!!)

29th September - Received NOA's for AOS/EAD/AP

13th October - AOS Petition transferred to CSC!!!

17th October - Biometrics (Tampa Office)

17th October - AOS/EAD Touched

20th October - AOS Touched

21st October - AOS Touched

6th November - AOS/EAD/AP Touched (probably due to change of address)

10th December - EAD approved

28th January 2009 - GC approved without interview. Done with all this till 2011!!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

You should see yours soon I hope Saffyre!

And thanks, I'm hoping we do get ours by the end of April - otherwise our tentative wedding date will probably have to be pushed back. More importantly I turn 30 at the beginning of September and it will suck big time to still be here because all my friends are there - so, being here equals watching TV with Mum, whereas being there would equal a big party! Oh well... only ten years until I'm 40 *laughing*.

Settling into married life

Waiting on the EAD, AP, and AOS

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
You should see yours soon I hope Saffyre!

And thanks, I'm hoping we do get ours by the end of April - otherwise our tentative wedding date will probably have to be pushed back. More importantly I turn 30 at the beginning of September and it will suck big time to still be here because all my friends are there - so, being here equals watching TV with Mum, whereas being there would equal a big party! Oh well... only ten years until I'm 40 *laughing*.

I'm sure September would still be do-able. I mean the Embassy is scheduling appointments faster these days too right?

5th February 2008 - I-129F forms sent for K1 visa (VSC)

26th March 2008 - NOA2 recieved via email

19th May 2008 - Interview............APPROVED!!!!!!

21st May 2008 - Visa in hand

29th July 2008 - POE

2nd September 2008 - Married

19th September - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP to Chicago lockbox

25th September - Check cashed $1010.00 (OUCH!!)

29th September - Received NOA's for AOS/EAD/AP

13th October - AOS Petition transferred to CSC!!!

17th October - Biometrics (Tampa Office)

17th October - AOS/EAD Touched

20th October - AOS Touched

21st October - AOS Touched

6th November - AOS/EAD/AP Touched (probably due to change of address)

10th December - EAD approved

28th January 2009 - GC approved without interview. Done with all this till 2011!!!!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
I hope your interview process proceeds faster, and well, Shannon. You are a few steps away. Keep us up to date, and keep praying for us.

Thank you! We've got both our packets (comes as one in Peru) and our interview date. :) Very excited!

Continued good luck / buena suerte to all the CSC peeps!

AOS & getting the SSN & the I-693

6/13/08 Applied for SSN for David ----- TRIP 1; 6/23/08 Went back to SSA 'cuz the person didn't pc all documents (rec'd letter from them) ----- TRIP 2

7/2/08 Received David's health insurance cards! Yay!

7/3/08 Went back to SSA; they said come back 7/9 if he still hasn't received it ----- TRIP 3

7/8/08 Got list of vaccines he still needed from CS by fax/phone; tested for immunity to MMR (only vaccine still needed) at our family dr

7/9 & 7/10/08 Went back to SSA, card still not received - Denied opportunity to apply for replacement ----- TRIP 4; Went back to SSA again to apply for a replacement card - Talked to a supervisor this time, POE people entered his last name incorrectly ----- TRIP 5; went to get David's ID thru the State, denied - instructions wrong on website; measles test inconclusive, another test needed; requested new lease

7/14/08 SSA called me in regards to problems at local SSA office

7/15/08 INFOPASS appt to fix POE name input error and then went to airport to fix POE name error

7/17/08 Received SSN card in mail and went to get state ID

7/21/08 State ID received in the mail and tested again for measles immunity

7/29/08 MMR shot #2 given and dropped off papers at Civil Surgeon (CS)

7/31/08 Picked up I-693, completed by local CS, (I paid $25, don't be fooled)

8/3 - 8/6/08 Worked on forms I-485, G-325A, I-864, I-765 and I-131; sent to Chicago - YESSS!

8/11/08 NOA1 for AOS, EAD and AP; 9/2/08 Transfered to CSC; 9/4/08 Biometrics

10/24/08 Rec'd AP; 10/27/08 Rec'd EAD; 11/24/08 Rec'd GC

woo hoo!

Package 3 mailed out!!!! YAY!

Haven't gotten it in the mail yet, hoping tomorrow!!! :)

It was mailed out on the 17th so, it should be here...I think the long Easter weekend delayed it a bit!

Hope everyone is well :star:

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
woo hoo!

Package 3 mailed out!!!! YAY!

Haven't gotten it in the mail yet, hoping tomorrow!!! :)

It was mailed out on the 17th so, it should be here...I think the long Easter weekend delayed it a bit!

Hope everyone is well :star:

Yay Laura! I'm so happy for you!

:dance:

Soon you'll be where you want to be. :)

AOS & getting the SSN & the I-693

6/13/08 Applied for SSN for David ----- TRIP 1; 6/23/08 Went back to SSA 'cuz the person didn't pc all documents (rec'd letter from them) ----- TRIP 2

7/2/08 Received David's health insurance cards! Yay!

7/3/08 Went back to SSA; they said come back 7/9 if he still hasn't received it ----- TRIP 3

7/8/08 Got list of vaccines he still needed from CS by fax/phone; tested for immunity to MMR (only vaccine still needed) at our family dr

7/9 & 7/10/08 Went back to SSA, card still not received - Denied opportunity to apply for replacement ----- TRIP 4; Went back to SSA again to apply for a replacement card - Talked to a supervisor this time, POE people entered his last name incorrectly ----- TRIP 5; went to get David's ID thru the State, denied - instructions wrong on website; measles test inconclusive, another test needed; requested new lease

7/14/08 SSA called me in regards to problems at local SSA office

7/15/08 INFOPASS appt to fix POE name input error and then went to airport to fix POE name error

7/17/08 Received SSN card in mail and went to get state ID

7/21/08 State ID received in the mail and tested again for measles immunity

7/29/08 MMR shot #2 given and dropped off papers at Civil Surgeon (CS)

7/31/08 Picked up I-693, completed by local CS, (I paid $25, don't be fooled)

8/3 - 8/6/08 Worked on forms I-485, G-325A, I-864, I-765 and I-131; sent to Chicago - YESSS!

8/11/08 NOA1 for AOS, EAD and AP; 9/2/08 Transfered to CSC; 9/4/08 Biometrics

10/24/08 Rec'd AP; 10/27/08 Rec'd EAD; 11/24/08 Rec'd GC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

:dance: :dance: Yup, you guessed it! We have gotten our Noa2!!!!!! I just opened up the email, which came from CRSIS at around midnight. I'm so excited, that I have been messing up the numbers trying to call my SO to let her know.

Now the next step begins. Thanks to all for your support, and continued support, on this board, and I hope things keep rolling for the rest of you still waiting!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

hey guys

well I wanted to say that you guys are lucky because you go with VSC which is the fastest one ..usually takes 3 months once you file at VSC but I am CSC filler and they are the slowest one so imagine I have been waiting over 4 months since we applied ..

goodluck though

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
:dance::dance: Yup, you guessed it! We have gotten our Noa2!!!!!! I just opened up the email, which came from CRSIS at around midnight. I'm so excited, that I have been messing up the numbers trying to call my SO to let her know.

Now the next step begins. Thanks to all for your support, and continued support, on this board, and I hope things keep rolling for the rest of you still waiting!!

Congratulations :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Sal and Jay

K1 - Complete
AOS - Complete
EAD - Complete
AP - Complete
ROC - Complete

N400-Complete

I am a United States citizen!

:dance: :dance: Yup, you guessed it! We have gotten our Noa2!!!!!! I just opened up the email, which came from CRSIS at around midnight. I'm so excited, that I have been messing up the numbers trying to call my SO to let her know.

Congratulations !!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Good Luck in your journey together !!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

STILL NO NOA2, check my signature and timeline for my last updates from USCIS. I'm I the only one left from VSC as a December Filer?

I'm getting very worry, because I was expecting to have my fiancee here this July.

-.- I want to call so bad, do you guys think it's a bad idea?

Feedback please~

December Filer

K-1

12/12/07 - Sent I-129F packet out (express mail baby)

12/13/07 - VSC received packet I-129F (Now I'm waiting for my check to cash)

12/14/07 - VSC Check cashed

12/14/07 - NOA1

12/18/07 - Touched

02/17/08 - Touched OMG I got touched

04/02/08 - WOOT NOA2 ^^

04/03/08 - Touched

Can't recall everything that went on but...

About 07/11/08 - My wife first step on USA

We're at the process where we will have an interview for my wife 10 year visa. My wife already have her 2 years condition green card and her Social Security #.

STILL NO NOA2, check my signature and timeline for my last updates from USCIS. I'm I the only one left from VSC as a December Filer?

I'm getting very worry, because I was expecting to have my fiancee here this July.

Feedback please~

You are not alone, I haven´t been approved yet but I got a RFE. :blush::wacko::angry:

Feedback please~

You are not alone, I haven´t been approved yet but I got a RFE. :blush::wacko::angry:

*big hugs hon*

(F)

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.