yaziedandlisa

interior ministry in jordan and new law

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

ok what do we have now? so i heared this last nite from an uncle, he told me that court has some advertise about it,,

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MARRY A FORGIN PERSON UNLESS U GET THE PERMISSION FROM THE MINISTRY OF INTERIOR!!

HOW CAN U GET THAT PERMISSION?:

1.get crtfied single paper of ur finacee and translate it to arabic (by going to a certified translator office)/or a copy.

2.get a copy of ur fiancee passport and get TWO translated copies of that.

so u get all of this and i remind u U MUDT BEGIN WITH THAT NOW AND DONT WAIT UR FIANCEE TO COME ,DO IT BEFORE THEY ARRIVE.

so u go court now and get that papers togathers, they gave an application to go to ministry, then u wait to get the permission, dont forget that ministry wont call u, they will say come after ?? days, try any way to get that faster..

now after u get the permission ur allowed to get married, and there is the medical test u both have to do...

ENJOY UR TIME COUPLES AND HAVE SWEET MARRAIGE

for further information:

ministry of interior : 0096265611416/322 .. in jordan

jordan embassy in USA: consular office Ms Dana Kheris :

(202) 966 - 2861

(202) 966 - 2887

(202) 966 - 2909

(202) 966 - 8757

hey! have fun

A 1000 MiLeS jOuRnEy BeGiNs WiTh 1 StEp.

coollogo_com_85561955.gif

thDSC04457.jpgthcutehabibiti.jpgthDSC04482.jpgthDSC04476.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/mejwez

i spent 15 months and 13 days without my wife.... enough said

http://www.4shared.com/file/87165041/271184eb/__-__.html

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Similar problem with Egypt, virtually all persons dealing with Egypt need to do K-1 and marry in the USA.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Ya, this was fun last minute news for us yesterday :(

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Much easier to just do a K-1 :wacko: But of course, you do that and they get here faster, but you have more paperwork and more expenses to look forward to when they get here :lol:

(not complaining ;) I love the fact that my habibi will be here soon and at the moment it doesn't matter that there is more paperwork)

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Similar problem with Egypt, virtually all persons dealing with Egypt need to do K-1 and marry in the USA.

Yes. Initially Egypt required "permission" from the US government for marriages in Egypt. Eventually the ministry refused to do this because our government, due to the constitutionality of it, is not in the position to grant or deny such permission. So Egypt closed the doors on marriages taking place in Egypt. A good head's up even though its aggravating and just makes an already complicated process a little more complicated.

Best wishes.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Sooo is the difference that you have to wait for the MoI to get back to you? because this is exactly what the old procedure was, but then you dragged all your stuff down to the MoI and had them stamp it for stamp fee+bribe.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

I know that when I went to Jordan to met and maried my husband we had to get my divorce paper, passport and birth certificate translated into Arabic. Then I had to go to the American Embassy fill out a paper, we went to a couple different places to get stamps, then we went to get our blood drawn(got results in 10 min), the next day we had to go to this place and go into a few different rooms ( I have no clue as I didn't understand a thing they said but i know that we went in front of Judges) then we went a pick up an Inman and went back to the hotel and he married us. Then we had to get the papers certified, picked up the next day. So I arrived Thursday night and we started the process on Saturday and Monday I was married, Tuesday we had the certified marriage certificate.

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
I know that when I went to Jordan to met and maried my husband we had to get my divorce paper, passport and birth certificate translated into Arabic. Then I had to go to the American Embassy fill out a paper, we went to a couple different places to get stamps, then we went to get our blood drawn(got results in 10 min), the next day we had to go to this place and go into a few different rooms ( I have no clue as I didn't understand a thing they said but i know that we went in front of Judges) then we went a pick up an Inman and went back to the hotel and he married us. Then we had to get the papers certified, picked up the next day. So I arrived Thursday night and we started the process on Saturday and Monday I was married, Tuesday we had the certified marriage certificate.

Yeah, the MoI was one of the "couple of different places for stamps" you would have gone. It was originally with the other government buildings, but then it was moved into this like basement by a parking garage in Amman which was pretty awesome. We meter parked and went in... it was a big deal trying to find it. Then there was a tall court-kind of building also in Amman you went to for stamps.. but I forget what that was for. That's what I'm not getting-- this doesn't sound any different UNLESS the MoI is making people wait now. But you HAD to have the afadavit of single status and drag it around to all these places with the translation of the passport, etc all before too.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline

From what we're told, the difference is,.. the process now takes 7-10 days. So he's trying to do everything except the blood test (obviously) :) before I get there.

Its so difficult when you are told different things each time you go ask questions at the court. :(

Im a bit of a control freak so, I want to know all the details of course! Soooo, Im going to go do my favorite thing... RESEARCH heh heh

Thanks guys!

Edited by Y_habibitk

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

• 3 years later...
Timeline

How stupid the judge was when he asked my wife if she was a Christian!! when she said : Yes!!, '' Prove it by providing an official paper from the U.S embassy'' He said. What a stupid dumb ####!!! Believe me , i could be a better judge !

AOS---Mailed 6/6/2008

Check cashed---6/16/2008

Noa's received--6/18/2008 (date of 6/13/2008)

Biometrics appt--7/9/2008

EAD(Card production ordered )--(October 2, 2008)

EAD Recieved--10/10/2008

I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS-Current Status: Notice Returned as Undeliverable--

12/02/08

01/22/09--Interview. PASSED.

01/23/09--Card production ordered.I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

02/07/2009-- 10 Years Green Card recieved.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.