Dr. A ♥ O

Saturday!

25 posts in this topic

Happy Caturyday!!

I think I'm going to brave the mall today :unsure: I hope it's not so bad since there aren't any sales..... My best bra broke last night so I was thinking maby I should just go get some new stuff for the new hubby when he gets here :whistle:

When I initially read this post, I thought to myself... :lol::lol: hmm buying others stuff when ur bra breaks...interesting concept :lol::lol: do the rules apply when u get a hole in ur underwear? :lol::lol: Then I reread it and got it...

07_pics_70672.jpg

ki16.jpg

and it is...

kitten.gif

today!!! Hopefully the million degree weather is done and over with for a while!!! BRING ON THE SNOW!!!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

Jackie, can you have a cat in your new place? Sounds like a kitty would be a great idea! Maybe even two of them so they can keep each other company while you're out at work.

:)

Allah tries his chosen people through many hardships, but those who persevere through adversity, surrendering themselves before the will of Allah, shall be blessed with a superb reward.

-The Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reported by Anas bin Malik

A time will come when the sky is torn apart; when the stars scatter, and the ocean drains away; and when the graves are tossed about, and laid open. At that time every man will be told what he has done, and what he has failed to do; and every woman will be told what she has done, and what she has failed to do.

-Qur'an, Al-Infitar, Surah 82:1-5

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
yawn had snow earlier today, had a call at 0820 from some @#$%^ #%#$^$& !@$@$% from the same @#%@% place that's called me 3 times in the past trying to get an outstanding credit card paid for on my dad's estate. i'm tired of hearing from these @#$@#% @#@#$% so the conversation went from moderately pleasant to very hostile in about 2.5 seconds flat when this idiot decided to try to pressure me into telling her the same @#$@$!@#$ info i've told them 3 times ready! :ranting: :lightingbolts:

:deathstare: :nuclearexplosions : :P

I love those people that call at 8am on a weekend!!! :luv:

[/size]NOT :o

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
o.k. guys I am trying to be very happy for Polar but DAMN! I want my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I am trying to be good and patient.

Did you interview around the same time as PB? Your time will come soon, and you'll forget the pain of this wait. That's what people told me when I was in your shoes, and they turned out to be right.

Keep the good Karma SandyNJack. It will pay off. :thumbs:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

This has been a very uneventful day. I've been having pain in my neck for the past few months and woke up hardly being able to move! FINALLY after a few pain meds, my dad came by with some Flexeril. ( I LOVE YOU DADDY!) Now I'm just veggie out and I have the craving for Fritos and cottage cheese which I only craved when I was pregnant! :huh:

o.k. guys I am trying to be very happy for Polar but DAMN! I want my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwww.....I know it gets discouraging. Hang in there hun!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Awww, I am soo sorry. Please don't take this the wrong way.... I wish I had one of those wonderful hugs smilies for you :(

I understand, sometimes it is really hard to be happy for people who get their visas when you are still waiting. Your day will come and in the meantime it's okay to hate me :blush:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Awww, I am soo sorry. Please don't take this the wrong way.... I wish I had one of those wonderful hugs smilies for you :(

I understand, sometimes it is really hard to be happy for people who get their visas when you are still waiting. Your day will come and in the meantime it's okay to hate me :blush:

Oh, I do not hate you sweetie. I am just jealous. Like I say I want my baby with me too. I just wonder why some get it wham bam and some of us have to wait without any explanation. I wish you and your SO nothing but happiness.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.