ELALALALA

I751 Documents

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

You might start out by reviewing the Guide to Removing Conditions here on VJ.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;page=751guide

08/28/2004 Engaged

09/22/2004 I-129F submitted

10/01/2004 I-129F Approved

12/15/2004 K1 Issued

12/30/2004 Arrival in US

02/19/2005 Married

01/30/2006 Conditional Green Card Approved

01/15/2008 Conditions Removed and 10 Year Card Issued

03/28/2009 N-400 mailed to Lockbox

07/17/2009 Interview Denver USCIS office RECOMMENDED FOR APPROVAL

08/28/2009 Naturalization Ceremony - US District Court - Denver, Colorado[/b][/u]

09/04/2009 Applied for passport

09/22/2009 Passport approved and mailed

09/24/2009 Passport received

08/26/2009 Naturalization Certificate and Name Change Petition arrive back from State Department

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

FAQ:

7.8) ..What evidence should we submit?

A..The list is endless, and you can send whatever evidence you want to the USCIS (INS) in support of your petition. While overwhelming the USCIS (INS) is not neccesarily a good idea, sending them a complete and well rounded amount of evidence that gives them a full understanding of your case is a good idea.

Your list might include:

• You *must* include a copy of your I-551 green card as initial evidence.

• Bank statements showing both names.

• Insurance policies showing the spouse as beneficiary.

• Tax returns filed jointly.

• Loan payment papers showing both names.

• Utility bills addressed to either of you.

• Copies of tickets, boarding passes showing you traveled together (if you traveled).

• Birth certificates of any children born to you.

• Affidavits sworn to or affirmed by at least two people who have known both of you since your conditional residence was granted and have personal knowledge of your marriage and relationship.

• Any other sort of common, ordinary correspondence addressed to either or both of you at the same address.

You may include a cover letter (see the example forms page) listing all the evidence so that the inspecting officer can quickly see what is in the package. This will help USCIS (INS) to determine if all the evidence which they require has been included without having to wade through many pages.

USCIS (INS) may ask for additional evidence after the petition has been filed, or they may schedule an interview for you some weeks or months into the future.

http://www.visajourney.com/faq/k1k2visa-re...itions.html#7.8

:guides:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;page=751guide

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hey,

What documents I should send for I751 removal of conditions?

Here's what I have so far...

1.) Birth Certificate of our son - although he was born BEFORE we got married, I still think this is a good document to send. And oh, I did sign the back of the birth certificate acknowledging fatherhood.

2.) Green Card photocopies - front and back

3.) Report of Marriage - we filed and reported our marriage to the Philippines' National Statistic Office which records marriages and other statistics. we are now married in both eyes of the USA and Philippines.

4.) Joint Checking account statements - I included the very first statement after I added her to my account which happened to be a month after we got married, a year later and the most recent statement. 3 statements.

5.) Car Insurance/Medical Insurance - I photocopied our car insurance policy ID and our medical insurance cards with our names on them.

6.) 2 years of jointly filed Federal and State tax returns

7.) 2 affidavits from my wife's co-worker and my sister - I will get them to sign it and notarized.

8.) Pictures of our family cruise trip (with my parents and sisters' families), family parties, outtings with her co-workers.

9.) Check for $625 (application fee and 2 biometrics)

10.) Cellphone bills - highlight our phone calls and also note her number on the statements.

11.) Beneficiary Designation forms - to show that my spouse is the beneficiary to my death benefits and pension funds in the event of my death. This is employer-provided.

12.) 401K benefits - to show that my spouse is the assigned beneficiary to accept the funds in the event of my death.

13.) Travel Documents - we went on a cruise with the whole family.

stay tuned for more....

This is NOT the official timeline for Lifting of Conditions processing, use as reference only:

06.22.09-received both son's & wife's 10-year GC.

06.05.09-I-751 APPROVED

02.26.09-passport stamped temporary GC.

01.12.09-son's biometrics taken, after 12 months.

12.18.08-still no word from VSC

12.17.08-extended expiration date of conditional status

01.12.08-wife's biometrics taken, waiting for son's appt.

12.19.07-received NOA and EAC#

12.17.07-check cleared my account, cashed on 12.13.07

12.04.07-submitted Form I-751

01.26.06-day 150 (432): son's case approved... no interview. GC rec'd 02/11/06

12.29.05-day 121 (403): wife's case approved... no interview. GC rec'd 01/09/06

11.29.05-day 091 (373): wife's AOS & EAD biometrics done.

11.02.05-day 064 (346): EAD approved, card rec'd 12/05/05

10.15.05-day 046 (328): son's AOS biometrics done

09.09.05-day 010 (292): NOA's received

09.06.05-day 007 (289): AOS & EAD papers received by MSC

08.30.05-day 001 (282): filed AOS/EAD papers

07.12.05-day 233: "JUST MARRIED!"

see my timeline for K1 processing...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.