Rhiannon

November Filers?

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Ireland
Timeline

Hey all - just letting any November filers know that we sent our 129f on Nov 5, they received Nov 6, and we received our NOA1 in hand Nov 9. (NOA1 date listed on form: Nov 7). This was to Vermont

That seems pretty quick.

But i'm sure the rest of it won't be - haven't even heard about our I130, and that was filed a month earlier!

This was also WITHOUT a cancelled check from the I-130 - just a copy of the I-130 and a copy of the check written out, and it was NOT filed at the same time.

Rhiannon

"Entshuldigung, aber die Welt ist purpur."

Rhiannon (North Carolina, USA) + Michael (Limerick, IE)

Personal Timeline

4/1/06 - Met for the first time in France

7/26/06 - 4/12/07 - Met up in London, Edinburgh, Greensboro, Bristol, Limerick, etc etc etc

9/1/07 - Got married in US

I-130 Timeline

10/2/07 - Mailed off I-130

1/10/08 - Check cashed - yippee!

2/8/08 - NOA1

4/4/08 - NOA2

10/15/08 - AOS documents sent in

1/5/09 - Interview in Dublin

I-129f Timeline

Abandoned

.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline
Hey all - just letting any November filers know that we sent our 129f on Nov 5, they received Nov 6, and we received our NOA1 in hand Nov 9. (NOA1 date listed on form: Nov 7). This was to Vermont

That seems pretty quick.

But i'm sure the rest of it won't be - haven't even heard about our I130, and that was filed a month earlier!

This was also WITHOUT a cancelled check from the I-130 - just a copy of the I-130 and a copy of the check written out, and it was NOT filed at the same time.

Rhiannon

Hi

First congratulations!!!

I did the same as you , i sent my i-129f after my 1-130 , but still no reply on any of them , can you tell me what does your noa1 for the 1-129f says? i mean did they give you a case number? , i'm not sure how ut works ? , do u get 2 different case numbers, one for the 1-130 and one for the 1-129f?

Thanks

waiting for my baby.....

Timeline
Hi

First congratulations!!!

I did the same as you , i sent my i-129f after my 1-130 , but still no reply on any of them , can you tell me what does your noa1 for the 1-129f says? i mean did they give you a case number? , i'm not sure how ut works ? , do u get 2 different case numbers, one for the 1-130 and one for the 1-129f?

Thanks

Hi Luca!

It's:

I-797C Notice Of Action

Recept number: EAC-08-029-50784

Notice type: Receipt Notice Fee Waived

That's about what it says, other than the info on processing time, etc.

I have not heard one thing from the I-130 - they haven't even cashed my check!

Rhiannon

Personal Timeline

7/26/06 - 4/12/07 - Met up in London, Edinburgh, Greensboro, Bristol, Limerick, etc etc etc

I-130 Timeline

2/8/08 - NOA1

4/4/08 - NOA2

I-129f Timeline

Abandoned

.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline
Hi

First congratulations!!!

Thanks

Hi Luca!

It's:

I-797C Notice Of Action

Recept number: EAC-08-029-50784

Notice type: Receipt Notice Fee Waived

That's about what it says, other than the info on processing time, etc.

Ok

Did u try to look it up in their system?

Thank you

I have not heard one thing from the I-130 - they haven't even cashed my check!

Rhiannon

waiting for my baby.....

Congrats! Have you received the NOA1 for the I-130 yet?

I sent mine to NSC in August and still no word. My hubby and I are giving it one more month. If we don't have anything or at least the check cashed by then I'm going to apply for a visa to live in the UK. :)

07/18/2007: Married in Gretna Green, Scotland

08/29/2007: I-130 Application Recieved at NSC

12/21/2007: Received NOA1 from CSC

01/08/2008: Touched-Change of Address

2229.gif

.png

.png

Timeline
Congrats! Have you received the NOA1 for the I-130 yet?

I sent mine to NSC in August and still no word. My hubby and I are giving it one more month. If we don't have anything or at least the check cashed by then I'm going to apply for a visa to live in the UK. :)

We have not even had the check cashed for the I-130 yet... !!! we sent Oct 1.

DId you send the I-130 or the I-129f in August? If not maybe you should try that - it's more expensive in the long run but...

we are also figuring out alternatives too, although i have more hope now that we have at least one NOA1.

hope you hear soon!

Rhiannon

Personal Timeline

I-130 Timeline

2/8/08 - NOA1

4/4/08 - NOA2

I-129f Timeline

Abandoned

.png

Holy cow! Are you lucky or what? It'd be too corny to say something about the luck of the Irish... but if I worked at VSC and I had the choice between another run of the mill Canadian and an Irishman, well, I'd probably take the Irishman. I mean, if it weren't my Canadian that was being passed over. ;)

Sigh... We filed in October and you well beat us. But congratulations. I hope it wasn't a fluke and that this means they are moving things along faster.

(Don't tell me they've started in reverse chronological order, however.)

Sent I-130 to VT 25-Oct-2007

I-130 Moved to California 6-August-2008

My petition has been in 3 states (1, twice) in 9 months!

Rec'd by CSC 8/9, touched 8/11, 8/12, 8/15, 8/20, 8/25

Approved Tuesday, 25-August-2008

10 months since we mailed the petition

Rec'd NVC 9/3, Invoice Generated 9/10, DS-3032 emailed 9/11.

Rec'd AOS invoice 9/15, paid online 9/15, Accepted as Paid 9/18, mailed I-864EZ 9/19

IV Invoiced 9/18, paid online 9/19, Accepted as paid 9/22

DS-230 sent 10/2

Case complete @NVC 10/8 - 11 months, 1 week and 6 days

Interview in Montreal December 18, 2008 - scheduled 1 year, 1 week and 3 days after the start of our journey. Takes place 1 year, 1 month, 3 weeks and 2 days after the start...

[X] Passed [ ] Failed Interview

Thursday, April 2, 2009 Activated Visa - 1 year, 5 months, 1 week and 1 day

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.