azezohome

Help plz am stressing out

5 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Hello everybody my first time posting and i have a few questions. I sent my I129-F to CSC around August 21st and it was recieved on September 26. Now i've been checking the status online ever since and it still says case recieved and pending, my question is

1)how do I know if my petition is touched? alot of peoples petition is touched with in two weeks. My other question is

2)I met my fiance in 2005 but we didnt start dating until April of this year also we didnt start communicating until after we started dating so my question is would this affect her from getting her visa?

3)I only work 20 hrs a week and make 5.15 an hr but i have someone whose going to sponsor her so i was wondering would my 20 hrs a week and making minimum wage affect my fiance from getting her visa?

Thank you all and good luck to all of us

Our Timeline:

08/20/07-----Mailed I-129F to CSC

08/21/07-----Recieved at CSC

09/26/07-----NOA1

02/06/08-----Touched (RFE Trick) and approved the same day.

02/07/08-----NOA2 VIA Cris E-mail

02/11/08-----NOA2 Hard Copy Recieved

02/25/08-----Received at NVC

02/27/08-----Left NVC

03/03/08-----Received at Embassy

04/03/08-----Interview! APPROVED!!! YEA YEA YEAH

04/08/08-----VISA In Hand!!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!

04/18/08-----She's finally coming home POA IAD!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

the date will be changed,

you still have time , be patience

06/12/07----sending The package to NSC

06/15/07---- Received at NSC

06/25/07---- TOUCHED

07/02/07---- TOUCHED and it conformed they received my Mail on 06/25/07 at CSC!

07/20/07---- TOUCHED and a lady said it still Pending..

08/06/07---- TOUCHED

08/29/07 OMG I am just keep TOUCHING... :lol:

09/26/07 TOUCHED CSC ... Nothing yet :(

09/28/07 sending a fax to congressman at 00:06 A.M.

10/31/07 JUST Called CSC TODAY, my Case Is under Officer reviewing... RIGHT ONNNNNN

11/05/07 RFE!!!! AFTER ABOUT 4 MONTH RFE? WHAT FOR? WHY SO LATE? #######

11/26/07 Approved WooHooo

11/30/07 NO2 hardcopy has been received yo yo

12/10/07 Transferred to NVC as of today 12/17/07. NVC telephone line is a hack of busy!

12/14/07 NV received the case

12/18/07 called and conformed the nvc case number and case have been send to ankara u.s. embassy

01/17/08 Received Appointment Letter Damn slow while they send it thro USPS

02/10/09 Approval Letter. ouiiiiii

02/20/09 Recived The Permanent Resident card

zadcvfp4_845f2cf68d.gif

3)I only work 20 hrs a week and make 5.15 an hr but i have someone whose going to sponsor her so i was wondering would my 20 hrs a week and making minimum wage affect my fiance from getting her visa?

You are my hero if you can support your to be wife and yourself on a little over a 100 a week.

Probably won't affect your fiance from getting her visa at all since you have a co sponsor.

System needs some revisions!

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Hello everybody my first time posting and i have a few questions. I sent my I129-F to CSC around August 21st and it was recieved on September 26. Now i've been checking the status online ever since and it still says case recieved and pending, my question is

1)how do I know if my petition is touched? alot of peoples petition is touched with in two weeks. My other question is

2)I met my fiance in 2005 but we didnt start dating until April of this year also we didnt start communicating until after we started dating so my question is would this affect her from getting her visa?

Thank you all and good luck to all of us

To answer your questions:

1) If you get a touch the 'last updated' date will change. It is worth noting that many people do not receive any touches before approval.

2) The stipulation for the visa is that you have met with your fiancee at least once in the last two years. Assuming you have met with her within the two years prior to the date you submitted the application then you should be ok. The communication part provides evidence that you and your fiancee have an ongoing relationship. Continue to keep a record of your ongoing communication as it is important at the consular stage.

3) If you have a co-sponsor who can demonstrate and assure that your fiancee will not become a public charge whilst in the US then your income is not an issue. There is info in the FAQs and Guides here on this.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Thanx for all your help guys now i can breath a lil easy and again good luck to all of us.

Our Timeline:

08/20/07-----Mailed I-129F to CSC

08/21/07-----Recieved at CSC

09/26/07-----NOA1

02/06/08-----Touched (RFE Trick) and approved the same day.

02/07/08-----NOA2 VIA Cris E-mail

02/11/08-----NOA2 Hard Copy Recieved

02/25/08-----Received at NVC

02/27/08-----Left NVC

03/03/08-----Received at Embassy

04/03/08-----Interview! APPROVED!!! YEA YEA YEAH

04/08/08-----VISA In Hand!!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!

04/18/08-----She's finally coming home POA IAD!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.