jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

DANG Ladies,

Ya'll giving me the BABY ITCH...might have to book a ticket back home for a few days.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
srry to hear Jengles... but like Gill said just tour and you will find the right place........

I had my boy at Kings county right whenthe changes were starting..........

Epidural.......I had that twice.........my thing was the pitocin they had to give me.......I went fo a stress test in teh morning, while there the nurse asked me if I was in pain or anything, so of course I said ( I was not in pain) , I was just waitng for them to finish up so I could go to GK and get a patty and cocoa bred and a gingerbeer( I knew it was gonna burn the ####### outta my chest-acid reflux, but I just had a craven......di likke facety nurse look pon mi and seh you nah go no whey, you inna labor......, I just laughed and told her to hurry up cause I was hungry..... I couldn't go anywhere cause they started my admittance papers.......so there is me sitting in teh L&D room waiting from about 12 noon until about 6 when I finally get someone come and check me again...of course I did not move an inch from the 3 cenitimeters....so they gave mi Pitocin..and that made the pains kick in.........lawd if you whan hear smaddi whay dis come offah di boat ( plane) you shodda deh inn ami room, likke china doctor wah did deh pon call run outta mi room and send in one a de doc in training......I screamed " if you push u bloodcl@@t hand inna mi one more time I gwan vhop eh off".she was like " ms, I am sorry I don't understand what you saying, could you not speak taht language to me" I was like hey dutty gal nuh tell mi wah fi do, just get the likke chiny ooman back in yah so she can tek dis likke sinting outta mi.......before I could finish she was gone...............my mom and sister in the corner laughing..........then my mom asked does it hurt, " NO OOMAN SMADDI INNA MI STOMACH A TICKLE MI......YOU DAMN IEDIAT U ( my mom let me slide there but she got back at me after the delivery :lol:) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

but I still can't remeber the torcha I went through do, my sis said I was crying for my dad ( mind I despise that man) and that I flung the bed pan at my son's father.......serve him right fi deh pon di pon wid him new ooman........... ( really it should have been one of the docs knife and it shouldda catch him too)

LAWD MADDY...WAT A STRESS!!!! :lol::lol: Yuh did carry on BAD eeh?? :lol: Isn't wierd that you can't memba deh pain! Like yuh dyam well knoa yuh went through pain...but fi memba exactly...i can't (Han nuhboddah fi seh is mi old age (KimKim) :lol: ) Even a few weeks agter I couldn't remember the burden...just the blessing! :luv:

My two births were easy compared to you and Lawny. My first one I was in labour 4-5 hours and the second was about 8 hours labor...but 7.5 of them were at home...I almost didn't mek it tuh the hospital pon both! All I memba is wan doctor starring at me :blink: when my ex-husband han I walked into the E/R! Mi haffi cuss em..."Is Wat YUH NEVA SEE A OOMAN AGIVE BURT BEFORE!!!! "Yow Dorian,(ex-husband name) TELL EM FI COME HOUTTA MI FACE WID EM PHOCKERY!!!!"

The doctor, lab assistant ...whatever then got..."Yo, Gee...she talking that Jamaican ish right now...you REALLY want to MOVE when she starts in on that...REALLY!!!!!! :lol::lol:

That was it...push push push...baby out...done! :D

Gill

Gill,

Mi jealous. I wish I had it that easy. Afterwards I just wanted to go home. I can't stand being in a hospital. All I can think of is the amount of germs all over the place. I was there a total of 9 days and I had to share a room for 2 days. l that did not last long, because my roommate was so DAMN nasty I had to use the bathroom down the hall. Keep in mind I had a C-SECTION, but she had blood all over the bathroom. On the seat, in the stall I told them (HELL NO) ya'll got to move me somewhere else or give me my own room. They gave me my own room. That woman was so FRIGGIN nasty. I didn't even want my son in there. Thank God I was near the window. All of my nurses were JAMAICAN except for the ones in the beginning part of labour. They took excellent care of me. I use to work with them a few years back at another hospital and they remembered me. So, I got HOOKED up big time. Plus they were cooking and bringing me food. I just loved them. People could not figure out if my son was black, indian or hispanic. and when we would go out, people thought I was the BABY SITTER...aint that some 'ish.

Yo Lawny,

I know what you mean! My youngest one looks staright Koolie...hair, skin complexion everything!! Neither myself or mi ex look koolie...although my grandparents on both sides were indian, scottish mix-up mixup!

So one day when my son was about 3-4 we took him to Jamaica Ave. in Queens to buy his uniforms for school. My ex-hubby and myself were smoking a cigarette (outside of the car) and my son was in the car. In this part of Queens there are MAD Guaynese Koolies. This one madeeks kept walking up and own starring at my son and then looking at my ex and myself! Like six times the man come do this! Then the man come back with 5 more of his brethren.

My ex was like "yo, what's the problem?" The man then seh..."Dat is YOUR child?" Then I jump in and said 'Yes...IS THERE A PROBLEM!?!?!" "Well, em nuh look like none of you and we have had a few incidents wid child-abduction and kidnapping around here lately!!"

So now mi get VEX and I had to break it dung..."Well, dat likkle bwoy inside ah dat cyar deh come from outta fi mi PUS-SY! Suh mi nuh knoa where onnuh a guh wid dis but mi cyaan assure yuh ...yuh doan waan fi guh dehsuh! Mi nuh bizniz wid wat em look like han oonuh issue wid holding on tuh onnuh pickney dem but unless yuh waan mi fi pick wan pissa iron han bus onnuh claat yuh betta move from mi!!" Cause MI nuh 'ave nuh loss pickney problem...yuh see mi?!!

"Arright Sistren, Arright...wi jusa try fi look hout fuh deh neighborhood!"

Mi just grab deh key from mi ex dash weh mi ciggy han tell em fi git inna deh cyar and tek foot han GONE!!!

DYAM FOOLISHNESS!!!

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
Lawd gIlli....a doan blame u doah...dyam out of order !!!

Like mi wouldda tief a child han STOP inna deh SAME neighborhood fi smoke a cigarette!?!?! :lol::lol: Dyam ###!!!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Other Timeline
srry to hear Jengles... but like Gill said just tour and you will find the right place........

I had my boy at Kings county right whenthe changes were starting..........

Epidural.......I had that twice.........my thing was the pitocin they had to give me.......I went fo a stress test in teh morning, while there the nurse asked me if I was in pain or anything, so of course I said ( I was not in pain) , I was just waitng for them to finish up so I could go to GK and get a patty and cocoa bred and a gingerbeer( I knew it was gonna burn the ####### outta my chest-acid reflux, but I just had a craven......di likke facety nurse look pon mi and seh you nah go no whey, you inna labor......, I just laughed and told her to hurry up cause I was hungry..... I couldn't go anywhere cause they started my admittance papers.......so there is me sitting in teh L&D room waiting from about 12 noon until about 6 when I finally get someone come and check me again...of course I did not move an inch from the 3 cenitimeters....so they gave mi Pitocin..and that made the pains kick in.........lawd if you whan hear smaddi whay dis come offah di boat ( plane) you shodda deh inn ami room, likke china doctor wah did deh pon call run outta mi room and send in one a de doc in training......I screamed " if you push u bloodcl@@t hand inna mi one more time I gwan vhop eh off".she was like " ms, I am sorry I don't understand what you saying, could you not speak taht language to me" I was like hey dutty gal nuh tell mi wah fi do, just get the likke chiny ooman back in yah so she can tek dis likke sinting outta mi.......before I could finish she was gone...............my mom and sister in the corner laughing..........then my mom asked does it hurt, " NO OOMAN SMADDI INNA MI STOMACH A TICKLE MI......YOU DAMN IEDIAT U ( my mom let me slide there but she got back at me after the delivery :lol:) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

but I still can't remeber the torcha I went through do, my sis said I was crying for my dad ( mind I despise that man) and that I flung the bed pan at my son's father.......serve him right fi deh pon di pon wid him new ooman........... ( really it should have been one of the docs knife and it shouldda catch him too)

LAWD MADDY...WAT A STRESS!!!! :lol::lol: Yuh did carry on BAD eeh?? :lol: Isn't wierd that you can't memba deh pain! Like yuh dyam well knoa yuh went through pain...but fi memba exactly...i can't (Han nuhboddah fi seh is mi old age (KimKim) :lol: ) Even a few weeks agter I couldn't remember the burden...just the blessing! :luv:

My two births were easy compared to you and Lawny. My first one I was in labour 4-5 hours and the second was about 8 hours labor...but 7.5 of them were at home...I almost didn't mek it tuh the hospital pon both! All I memba is wan doctor starring at me :blink: when my ex-husband han I walked into the E/R! Mi haffi cuss em..."Is Wat YUH NEVA SEE A OOMAN AGIVE BURT BEFORE!!!! "Yow Dorian,(ex-husband name) TELL EM FI COME HOUTTA MI FACE WID EM PHOCKERY!!!!"

The doctor, lab assistant ...whatever then got..."Yo, Gee...she talking that Jamaican ish right now...you REALLY want to MOVE when she starts in on that...REALLY!!!!!! :lol::lol:

That was it...push push push...baby out...done! :D

Gill

Gill,

Mi jealous. I wish I had it that easy. Afterwards I just wanted to go home. I can't stand being in a hospital. All I can think of is the amount of germs all over the place. I was there a total of 9 days and I had to share a room for 2 days. l that did not last long, because my roommate was so DAMN nasty I had to use the bathroom down the hall. Keep in mind I had a C-SECTION, but she had blood all over the bathroom. On the seat, in the stall I told them (HELL NO) ya'll got to move me somewhere else or give me my own room. They gave me my own room. That woman was so FRIGGIN nasty. I didn't even want my son in there. Thank God I was near the window. All of my nurses were JAMAICAN except for the ones in the beginning part of labour. They took excellent care of me. I use to work with them a few years back at another hospital and they remembered me. So, I got HOOKED up big time. Plus they were cooking and bringing me food. I just loved them. People could not figure out if my son was black, indian or hispanic. and when we would go out, people thought I was the BABY SITTER...aint that some 'ish.

I could not imagine being in labor that long..My epidurals were nice, by babies have popped out in 30 min or less. I don't really know what it's like to be "in labor". I always made it to the hospital jus the nick of time. the nurse told me with the last one , no to push cause the doctor was not there yet :blink: I was like womon you betta get readdi to catch this baby, cause it's coming now. I hear you about being the in hospital...I was soo ready to go. nurses make the worst patients :wacko:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline

**********FRIDAY CHUCKLE**********

Mawning Fam,

I have to go to a conference in NYC today. So I won't be on too much today!! Gonna miss ya'll!! :crying:

Hennyway...IT'S FRIDAY!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance: Do your :dance: 'Happy Friday Dance' :dance: ya'll!!!

I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!!

Be good & do good!

Bless,

Gill

The Most Sheer Lingerie

A Jamaican man goes to Victoria Secret to buy his wife the most sheer lingerie he can find. The woman behind the counter goes and gets an outfit.

"This is $200," she says.

"Yuh nuh ave wan more sheer?"says he.

"This one is $350."

"Nuh suh, mi want wan even more sheer dan dat!."

"This one is the most sheer that we have. It's $500."

"Dat good, mi will tek hit!"

The man goes home to his wife and shows it to her saying, "Guh put dis on han mogel hit fuh mi!" His wife goes upstairs, opens the box and thinks, "Dis ting is suh see-through, deh hole coot wouldn't even notice if mi putti on or not. Mi a guh act like mi putti on han tek hit back tuh deh store han git mi refund!"

So his wife comes out wearing nothing at all and strikes a pose at the top of the stairs.

"Suh is ow yuh like hit?"she asks wid a wink.

Her husband then complains, "Well Dyam, yuh wouldda tink fi $500, dem wouldda hiron deh blasted ting!!!"

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
The man goes home to his wife and shows it to her saying, "Guh put dis on han mogel hit fuh mi!" His wife goes upstairs, opens the box and thinks, "Dis ting is suh see-through, deh hole coot wouldn't even notice if mi putti on or not. Mi a guh act like mi putti on han tek hit back tuh deh store han git mi refund!"

So his wife comes out wearing nothing at all and strikes a pose at the top of the stairs.

"Suh is ow yuh like hit?"she asks wid a wink.

Her husband then complains, "Well Dyam, yuh wouldda tink fi $500, dem wouldda hiron deh blasted ting!!!"

:lol::lol::lol: Too funny!!

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline

:dance: **************I GOT A DATE********** :dance:

:dance::dance: I called 202# today and they FINALLY gave me a date!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 @8:30am :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I don't think Ken will be here by Easter :crying::( ...But WHATEVER at this point...I'LL TAKE IT!!!

THANK YOU KINGSTON EMBASSY...YOU WONDERFUL EMBASSY YOU!!! :lol:;):lol::luv:

Blessed,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

haha. this is crazy. When my mother had my older sister, you know how they take the baby outta the room and then bring it back later. Well my mom was sharing the room with another lady who was white and when they brought my sister back to the room they gave her to the White lady :wacko: . My mom is chocolate and I guess they didn't thinkthat my sister was hers. my sis was pretty much pink when born and had blue eyes(don't know how that happened) My mom said she started yellin and saying "thats MY baby!" And as my sister got older when my mom had her in the stroller and stuff people thought she wasnt hers either.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
Lawd gIlli....a doan blame u doah...dyam out of order !!!

yuh see it!! I don't get that kinda thinking. What?! we all supposed to come out looking the same color?! Heck my brother and me don't look NOTHING alike but got the same mama and daddy! But if we was to be in Jamaica together deh pple dem woulda seh we nah fambly!! Cho!! mek me maad!! Mi hubby gwaan same weh! him get it hall deh time, cause im complexion light but im mama brown! What?! dem man nah cum frum she juss cus im not har color?! :angry::angry:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am never surprised by what comes out of a west indian woman anymore...most families had someone of a different race as one of their grandmother/grandfather(s). I believe we are unique in that aspect (meaning our children can look totaly unlike their parents) and I like it.

and other west indians know that and can sometimes act like complete a$$holes.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
***TOOT OUR HORN DAY!!!!****

Ok...I'll start...

I love my smile and my... pums :lol::lol: (just Kidding..not :whistle: ) and my hips! I am proud of the fact that I finished my Bachelors and my Masters as a single Mom with a 5 & 6 year old at the time!

Gill

Ok..... WHO'S NEXT????? Jengy, Kimmy, Brownie...C'mon...POST & TOOT, POST & TOOT!!!!!

Yeah, yeah I know I am late but here goes. I like my long flowing black hair and the way my bootie twitch when I walk :whistle::whistle: (got quite a bit of compliments about it).

My accomplishments that I am proud of getting out of a bad marriage that I suffered in for 13 years and picking up my self and starting over (though it was very challenging) and have planted my feet firmly on the ground. Despite the fact that he tried to destroy me financially by filing bankruptcy with my name on the mortgage to the home we owned together. As a single parent, getting my youngest to college (not easy). Owning my own home and my dream car (beemer, of course) :innocent::innocent: and proud to say that I have a very good and secure job with great benefits and great people to work with. (If only Mike were here then that would make me complete.) :thumbs::thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.