The_dip_sticks

Whats your favorite Mena song?

58 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi I was just wondering if any of your have any good songs that youd like to share or expose new or old talent. There are lots of great tunes that are in arabic spanish. Here are two of my favorite. Any one else have any the would like to share?

Ah Ya Alby by Hakim and Olga Tañon

Also Hakim is currenly working on a few songs with reggeton artist Don Omar im exited and cant wait to hear the ntunes

Karia Hena by Cheb Khaled & Cameron Cartio

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEupwjbU4Vo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3K4OtgwfEQ

Its a tie between these two :)

Edited by yassmine2878

You're British when it suits...........

Hmmm being that I was NOT BORN IN GREAT BRITAIN, I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT IM BRITISH. Before you talk out your butt you should get your facts straight. Im a USC. I have no idea what your pointless comment has to do with my post.

Edited by The_dip_sticks

Hmmm being that I was NOT BORN IN GREAT BRITAIN, I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT IM BRITISH. Before you talk out your butt you should get your facts straight, and I have no idea what your pointless comment has to do with my post.

SORRY, GOT ME........... I AM EMBARESSED BY YOU..............

"One person with a belief is equal to a force of 99 who have only interests."

John Stuart Mill

Where did that come from? :unsure:

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Where did that come from? :unsure:

I don't know!!!

Anywho, I have to admit that I am really not a fan of any music I hear while in Morocco. I just can't get into it.

Hi I was just wondering if any of your have any good songs that youd like to share or expose new or old talent. There are lots of great tunes that are in arabic spanish. Here are two of my favorite. Any one else have any the would like to share?

oh definately going to look for these. My fav Arabic/Spanish mix song is Montuno Noreño by Jomed. its a mix of Cuba salsa and Algerian Rai. I have yet to find an album yet..i really want to hear more from this one.

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Hmmm being that I was NOT BORN IN GREAT BRITAIN, I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT IM BRITISH. Before you talk out your butt you should get your facts straight, and I have no idea what your pointless comment has to do with my post.

SORRY, GOT ME........... I AM EMBARESSED BY YOU..............

I dont really give two cents if you are EBARESSED OR NOT, THAT WAS NOT MY INTENTION. I WAS JUST CORRECTING YOUR COMMENT ABOUT ME BEING A BRIT. I'm letting you know that I'm a USC, born and raised here in the states.

I'm not pretending to be something I'm not, and I certainly dont act it Britsh or any thing else for that matter when it suits me either. I'm proud of my roots and culture thank you.

Any how back to the topic.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

perhaps the confusion is that your British husband sometimes posts under your username. Not that hard to get you both mixed up.

Anyways tamally malak is my fave so far.

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

This song by Cheba Djenet called MATAJOUBOULICHE

Take good care of my baby.. Its a sad true song about her and her husband.. I got to meet both of them in Oran... her husband went to France for 2 years and she wrote this song while she was apart from him.. They are now back together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ11Q1uvCug

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.