Meg and Grae

More G325A questions..

8 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Hi Guys,

Im filling out my G 325A and have some questions,although Im sure they've been asked before.

1.At the bottom is asks for the "alien registration number"....what is that?. :blink:

2.Show below last occupation abroad.Does that mean the job im currently in?...

I was unemloyed (went traveling) for a year.Do I write this in the appropriate space?.

There are boxes of which I cant fill in such as the "former husbands or wives" box.Do I just leave this blanc?.

Thanks!.

unitedkingdom-.gif

newzealand-.gifunitedstates-.gif

10/11/2005 We met!

K-1

10/27/2007 Sent I-129F to VSC

05/09/2008 Interview. Approved.

06/23/2008 Point of Entry

07/02/2008 JP Wedding Date

AOS Paperwork

08/21/2008 Mailed AOS Paperwork

08/27/2008 Check Cashed/Case Opened

10/11/2008 Church Wedding

03/05/2009 Greencard Arrived!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Hi Guys,

Im filling out my G 325A and have some questions,although Im sure they've been asked before.

1.At the bottom is asks for the "alien registration number"....what is that?. :blink:

I was unemloyed (went traveling) for a year.Do I write this in the appropriate space?.

There are boxes of which I cant fill in such as the "former husbands or wives" box.Do I just leave this blanc?.

Thanks!.

1. you will be assigned an alien registration number later so it's NOT APPLICABLE for now so put N/A.

2. are you working in a country other than where you reside? if not then no.

3. Yes you have to account for all 5 years even if you were unemployed. Put that in the appropriate space in between the other jobs.

4. Don't leave any spaces blank. If you weren't married before put NONE (when something doesn't apply to you put N/A if the answer is none put none) there are samples of these forms on vj at http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;page=examples

check them out before you send them in.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi Guys,

Thanks!.

Check this sample form:http://www.visajourney.com/examples/INS-Form-G-325A.pdf

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

1. Your fiancee will have an A# only after approval of the I-129F, you can leave blank, or write NONE, later when adjusting status and use G-325A again, you will but A# there.

2. YES for your non-US citizen fiancee that would be current job, and on yours if you have ever worked abroad you would put your last job there on yours

Leave nothing blank, Put NONE for things that could apply but not in your case, and N/A for things that truly don't apply, example [if you are a natural born US Citizen, so won't have an A# in this case put N/A, however a NON-US citizen that does not have an A# yet should put "NONE"]

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Timeline

Ahh....thanks guys.

Cheers, :thumbs:

Just one more.I have dual citizenship.British and New Zealand.I live in England.Should i put British or New Zealand?..

Edited by Lightstalker

unitedkingdom-.gif

10/11/2005 We met!

K-1

AOS Paperwork

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline
Ahh....thanks guys.

Just one more.I have dual citizenship.British and New Zealand.I live in England.Should i put British or New Zealand?..

Use the citizenship of where you live, "England" You should be interviewing in London.

You are lucky, New Zealand is one of the countries that the Emabssy wont need you to get a police cert from, they will handle that for you.

SEE:

http://london.usembassy.gov/cons_new/visa/iv/pbcerts.html

http://london.usembassy.gov/cons_new/visa/iv/ds2001.html#pc

Edited by YuAndDan

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Timeline
Ahh....thanks guys.

Use the citizenship of where you live, "England" You should be interviewing in London.

You are lucky, New Zealand is one of the countries that the Emabssy wont need you to get a police cert from, they will handle that for you.

SEE:

Really?.Thats interesting.I sent away for a police certificate from the Ministry of Justice in New Zealand anyway. :)

unitedkingdom-.gif

10/11/2005 We met!

K-1

AOS Paperwork

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
Ahh....thanks guys.

SEE:

I'm Lightstalker's fiance. I'm filling out the 129F and I put his citizenship as New Zealand/UK. Am I really only supposed to list the country he lives in now? Even though he has citizenship in both? :unsure:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.