Ahmed & Sue

AP Prayer

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello All,

Heavenly Father, give us all the strength to survive this visa processing. Maybe it is starting the paperwork that makes us nervous. Some are waiting the interview, and it is nailbiting. Others have had their interview, and are in AP, and need support to hold up through the frustrating process. More have been granted the visa and are making plans to unite with their loved one, and need you to be with them as they prepare for their arrival. And Lord, we have those that have been granted the visa, came and things have not worked out as planned. Whatever it is Lord that each family needs, please be with each and every one of them. Send them guidance. Give them strength. Show them stability and preservance. Grant each one the ability to withstand the visa processing and the cultural differences. Patience is so hard to come by. Please be with each and every one of these people, and provide them patience. With you, Lord, we know all things can and will be accomplished. We know prayers are not always answered as we would like them to be. Help us to accept your decisions.

In Jesus name we pray, AMEN

This prayer is being written in response to a topic created in an earlier discussion. Reading the topic, I really think we could all use this. Although I pray every day, the more that pray with me, the stronger our prayers will be. If you would, please take a moment to lift up a prayer for yourself and your loved one that is going through the visa journey. Thank you for sharing in this with me.

I hope you have a fantastic day!

Sue

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hello All,

Heavenly Father, give us all the strength to survive this visa processing. Maybe it is starting the paperwork that makes us nervous. Some are waiting the interview, and it is nailbiting. Others have had their interview, and are in AP, and need support to hold up through the frustrating process. More have been granted the visa and are making plans to unite with their loved one, and need you to be with them as they prepare for their arrival. And Lord, we have those that have been granted the visa, came and things have not worked out as planned. Whatever it is Lord that each family needs, please be with each and every one of them. Send them guidance. Give them strength. Show them stability and preservance. Grant each one the ability to withstand the visa processing and the cultural differences. Patience is so hard to come by. Please be with each and every one of these people, and provide them patience. With you, Lord, we know all things can and will be accomplished. We know prayers are not always answered as we would like them to be. Help us to accept your decisions.

In Jesus name we pray, AMEN

This prayer is being written in response to a topic created in an earlier discussion. Reading the topic, I really think we could all use this. Although I pray every day, the more that pray with me, the stronger our prayers will be. If you would, please take a moment to lift up a prayer for yourself and your loved one that is going through the visa journey. Thank you for sharing in this with me.

I hope you have a fantastic day!

Sue

Thank you Sue for your beautiful prayer. I pray every day that this will come to a good ending for all of us. God bless!

Tasha

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

We remember the hard lonely uncertain times and I just want you to know that we understand the pain that you are going through and we hope your prayers are answered soon. (F)

10Yr GC arrived 07/02/09 - Naturalization is next

The drama begins - again!

And now the drama ends - they took the Green card . . .

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Sh'ma Yis'ra'eil Adonai Eloheinu Adonai echad, Barukh sheim k'vod malkhuto l'olam va'ed,

I sing praises to your Holy Name and thank You for your many blessings. My heart , mind ,body, and soul is Yours forever.

Reunite these dear sisters with their loved one's. Give them wisdom, strength, and courage to press on with their journey's. You know who they are, and You know their needs. Restore their relationships, and restore their faith in You. Give them clarity to understand what is happening with their cases. Grant them favour. I thank you in advance, In the name of Y'shua, Amen and Ameen.

Ani Adonai Eloheikhem

asher hotzei'ti et'khem mei'eretz Mitz'rayim lih'yot lakhhem leilohim

Ani Adonai Eloheikhem

Edited by Nagishkaw

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

And through the Goddess and the God who is her mate, so mote it be!

05-13-06 - Met at Neo Nightclub in Chicago through a mutual friend.

05-24-06 - First formal date, followed immediately by weekend spent together.

09-07-06 - First trip to the UK. Sick most of the time, loved it anyway. :)

11-21-06 - Alasdair comes in for Thanksgiving.

03-28-07 - Second trip to the UK, flew out to Northern Ireland to meet the parents.

06-12-07 - Alasdair's next visit, we go everywhere and do everything. :)

06-17-07 - We become formally engaged, though it'd been in discussion for months.

07-27-07 - I-129F packet sent to Nebraska Service Center.

07-30-07 - I-129F packet received at Nebraska Service Center and forwarded to California.

08-24-07 - Check finally cashed!

08-25-07 - NOA1 Received!

01-30-08 - NOA2 Finally Received!

03-18-08 - Packet 3 Received!

04-03-08 - Packet 4 Received!

04-28-08 - Interview at 8:30am

Fiance still an idiot, sent wrong doc, still waiting on arrival date.

3052.gif

Filed: Other Timeline

Lord Ganesh, Remover of Obstacles, may you clear everything that is in the path so our loved ones can be reunited with us...

OM GAM GANAPATAYE NAMAH....

Lord Shiva Pashupati, protector of Nepal, I know you have a lot on Your plate right now with the CA elections and all coming up, but could You please watch over my sweet husband who is living in Your back yard behind Your temple and make sure he doesn't get into trouble since I can't be there.... ;)

Edited by Pattu Rani

thkirby-1.gifpetblink46.gif
BuddhaEyesGlobe.gif1433707c1j51myzp6.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!!!!!

Thanks to each and every one of you for taking the time to respond. We are all gonna get through this. It is just so frustrating along the way. And thank you also for reminding us of our blessings. It is so easy to forget these in the rush of everyday life.

And to those of you that have the visa's and you and your spouses are happily enjoying life, may I add.....God Bless you. You remind us eventually the visa's are granted. Thank you for sharing.

Sue

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:ot:

Shalom, and Chag Semeach Sukkot !

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg