manilagirl

Questions

6 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

My fiance is thinking to start filing a fiancee visa,i would just like to find out what forms do we need to file to begin with?i have an 11 yr old kid and he'll be included in the petition.he wants to know how much will it cost him although i already showed him the new visa fees.still,he just want to go with the details.

thank you very much in advance for your replies.

Read the guide here on VJ. The link is at the top of the page.

Welcome to VJ :thumbs:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

My fiance is thinking to start filing a fiancee visa,i would just like to find out what forms do we need to file to begin with?i have an 11 yr old kid and he'll be included in the petition.he wants to know how much will it cost him although i already showed him the new visa fees.still,he just want to go with the details.

While the initial petition cost covers both you and your son. For everything afterwards, he will have his own visa, own AOS and so on. The costs are for some things, slightly cheaper for children.

The fee charts don't cover the visa fee, which is $100 per person, and fee for the medical. Which is also per person, but it varies depending on the country.

As far as the forms, you can read the guides.

keTiiDCjGVo

While the initial petition cost covers both you and your son. For everything afterwards, he will have his own visa, own AOS and so on. The costs are for some things, slightly cheaper for children.

The fee charts don't cover the visa fee, which is $100 per person, and fee for the medical. Which is also per person, but it varies depending on the country.

hey im new here to this forum i wanna know how to get my son change status my son is 8 year's old and his visa is only this coming december i wanna get his paper done b4 the visa expired how and what form do i need to file out to get his change status and how much to pay too hope any body here can help me :help:

hey im new here to this forum i wanna know how to get my son change status my son is 8 year's old and his visa is only this coming december i wanna get his paper done b4 the visa expired how and what form do i need to file out to get his change status and how much to pay too hope any body here can help me :help:

You can't file for AOS for him if he is not yet in the country. But once he is, you can pretty much follow the AOS guides for a K-1 visa. I think its slightly cheaper for children under 14 yrs.

keTiiDCjGVo

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.