doodlebug

Pity Party!!!

196 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
It is truly amazing how fast some people here forget about all those times spent chatting and encouraging and helping eachother during the visa process. Unbelievable.

don't rest on your laurels - you'll wrinkle them :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
What is there to bite your tongue about? I am trying to help you out but you can't see that.

:no::no::no:

To me, it's always a good idea to carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, 'Hey, can you give me a hand?,' you can say, 'Sorry, got these sacks.

your own signature is so clear BUT i wish you did it and say ['Sorry, got these sacks ] instead of trying to "help" this time !

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
What is there to bite your tongue about? I am trying to help you out but you can't see that.

:no::no::no:

To me, it's always a good idea to carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, 'Hey, can you give me a hand?,' you can say, 'Sorry, got these sacks.

your own signature is so clear BUT i wish you did it and say ['Sorry, got these sacks ] instead of trying to "help" this time !

My signature is a Jack Handey quote from SNL so I really have no idea what you are even talking about. Thanks.

Filed: Timeline
Sarah's 'problem' is that she waited for like 8 days for a visa and has no concept of what being on AP is like. It is not the same as the rest of the visa process, because you have guidelines on how much time to expect to wait for an NOA1 or an interview..you get timelines that are generally an accurate guide. But AP is hell when it extends beyond a month and you watch others go faster from the same embassy. You don't know if you'll get the call tomorrow or next week or next year! Only someone who has waited can really understand. BUT even if she didn't understand, she could have kept her assumption (that doodle was upset because of sparrow) to herself.

If it makes anyone feel any better, I would like to just get through USCIS.. being on AP would be an approvement since I messed up my first petition, had to file this one and then my 129 f got kicked back and now I am at the service center from hell with a 192 day wait time for an I130 and no chance of filing a 129f because the lawyer messed up. Things happen. I seem to be a magnet for drama and weird messed up stuff... But that makes life an adventure... I think I am the only one who misses planes and looks for the deeper meaning behind everything..

There is a really good movie called SLIDING DOORS about how a missed train can change your whole life.

Some things happen, some dont. I have a little girl right now that if everything would not have happened bad to me that did would not be here. This little girl got here after years of battering and about every disappointment in life that could happen. I always say she was my present for all I went through.. This is Zahra

IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k135/kwoolr/lancebirthday020.jpg[/img]

~~ sigh :crying:

Ladies should we have an AP prayer? Im sure we all pray but I think there might be something in the power of prayer. All of our voices where ever we are in this world praying at the same time for this cause. What if we all agree to pray at a certain time for all that are waiting and enduring this nightmare? I really wish I had more encourageing words for every one, but honestly I dont know what else to say or do to make things better because this process is so hard for all of us. I think we have all lost a few brain cells in this AP nightmare not knowing when it will end. Maybe our unity in praying for this will direct our AP troubles into a little more possitive action. Doing something is better than nothing. I think the more voices the better. Maybe we can have an AP prayer list and any one who wants us to pray for them can requests to be put on our AP prayer list. Any one intrested?

Edited by The_dip_sticks

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ladies should we have an AP prayer? Im sure we all pray but I think there might be something in the power of prayer. All of our voices where ever we are in this world praying at the same time for this cause. What if we all agree to pray at a certain time for all that are waiting and enduring this nightmare? I really wish I had more encourageing words for every one, but honestly I dont know what else to say or do to make things better because this process is so hard for all us. Any one intrested?

Great idea!!! I have thought this before... count me in

K1 process

10/05/2006 filled :)

05/03/2007 interview -> AP -> hell -> AP -> 9 months of AP Hell - 2 home visits :(

01/26/2008 visa in hand with a typo :(

02/03/2008 2 weeks more of waiting.... Visa in hand...... :)

2/20/2008 on US soil :)

2/21/2008 marriage :)

AOS

03/12/2008 Sent AOS/Work/Travel

03/16/2008 shows delivered chicago

4/12/2008 check cashed :)

4/13/2008 NOA's for all 3

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/06/2008 RFE 2007 tax return

5/07/2008 returned RFE overnight

5/08/2008 received-lees summit

5/12/08 case updated online/RFE received

5/27/08 checked the website for the third time today -says AP and EAD approval letter sent 5/24- it was not updated online till today - and no e-mail update either

5/27/08 emails sent in afternoon AP and EAD approvals

5/29/08 AP touch

5/29/08 email EAD card production ordered

6/02/08 AP in hand

6/03/08 email EAD card mailed

6/05/08 EAD card in hand :)

7/28/08 AOS letter received

9/02/08 AOS interview

9/10/08 card production ordered email :)

9/17/08 welcome letter email and snail mail arrive same day

9/19/08 Greencard in hand :)

Timeline

My signature is a Jack Handey quote from SNL so I really have no idea what you are even talking about. Thanks.

i'm not surprised that you don't have any idea what i'm talking about , coz i wasn't surprised at the first place when i saw that you didn't have any idea what anybody here in this thread was talking about !

Timeline

i'm not surprised that you don't have any idea what i'm talking about , coz i wasn't surprised at the first place when i saw that you didn't have any idea what anybody here in this thread was talking about !

I know nothing about you and I find it very interesting that you know enough about me to pass such judgements. My signature is A JOKE and I think it is funny. Who are you?

Timeline
I know nothing about you and I find it very interesting that you know enough about me to pass such judgements. My signature is A JOKE and I think it is funny. Who are you?

i don't know any thing about you either , only your post here in this thread and your signature "the JOKE"

i'm someone in the AP hell for more than 4 months .

and fortunately i don't carry two sacks .. i make sure to have a free hand most of the time to help anyone even before he asks for my help .

Ladies should we have an AP prayer? Im sure we all pray but I think there might be something in the power of prayer. All of our voices where ever we are in this world praying at the same time for this cause. What if we all agree to pray at a certain time for all that are waiting and enduring this nightmare? I really wish I had more encourageing words for every one, but honestly I dont know what else to say or do to make things better because this process is so hard for all us. Any one intrested?

Great idea!!! I have thought this before... count me in

Ok WATER I guess its just you and me for now. Start a thread for who ever wants to be added to our AP prayer list. Hopefully more ladies will join us. Its these times when we should come together instead of a fall out. I think this can be something really good for every one. Lets transform our neggative AP energy into a positive one.

Timeline

i don't know any thing about you either , only your post here in this thread and your signature "the JOKE"

i'm someone in the AP hell for more than 4 months .

and fortunately i don't carry two sacks .. i make sure to have a free hand most of the time to help anyone even before he asks for my help .

I'm sorry but I just don't think you get it. My signature is a quote from the comedy show "Saturday Night Live" and I thought it sounded funny. It doesn't mean that I always carry two sacks so that I don't have to help anyone. I think you're reading a bit too far into this. That's very nice of you to help others before they even ask you.

I'm sorry that you have been in AP for 4 months. Good luck.

Everytime--Brittney Spears
Notice me, take my hand
Why are we strangers when
Our love is strong
Why carry on without me

And everytime I try to fly, I fall
Without my wings, I feel so small
I guess I need you, baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, it's haunting me
I guess I need you, baby

I make believe that you are here
It's the only way I see clear
What have I done
You seem to move on easy

I may have made it rain
Please forgive me
My weakness caused you pain
And this song's my sorry

At night I pray
That soon your face will fade away

And everytime I try to fly, I fall
Without my wings, I feel so small
I guess I need you, baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, you're haunting me
I guess I need you, baby
Just another song that is making my playlist today,,on 'D' day.
Jackie (F)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.