ftr_mrs_f

I-129f question

11 posts in this topic

Hello, everyone. What does my fiance need to send along with I-129f?

Thanks for your help.

July 06/06.............. Thanks God everything is ready and my baby finally mailed I-129f

July 17/06.............. Check was cashed

July 18/06.............. Thx God we got our NOA1 from CSC

Sep 20/06............... Thx God! NOA2 date

Sep 21/06............... touched; got 5 approval emails! thank you Lord!

Sep 26/06............... mon amour got NOA2

Oct 18/06............... My baby got the letter from NVC

Oct 24/06............... Oh, Lord, You are so great! got our packet 3 today!!! yupi!!! early bday present!!!

Oct 30/06............... Mailing away my DS-156, thank you for your blessings, God

Nov 01/06............... Medical @ 8am

Dec 14/06............... My baby got packet 4

Jan 06/07............... We requested our Interview to be scheduled for January 22nd! my baby's bday! and he will be allowed 2b inside with me!! wow!

Jan 22/07............... VISA APPROVED!!! THANK YOU LORD!!!

Jan 29/07............... Went to cargo expresso to get my passport, which means: VISA RECEIVED!!!

Apr 27/07............... Married my one and only at 10;30am

Jul 06/07............... Finally mailed away AOS

Jul 19/07............... Check was cashed

Jul 21/07............... Thanks God we received NOA1

Jul 24/07............... Thanks God we received Biometrics letter

Ag 17/07............... Biometrics @ 12

dev242bf___.png

"Trust the past to God's mercy, the present to God's love and the future to God's providence..."

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello, everyone. What does my fiance need to send along with I-129f?

Thanks for your help.

Hi, I too am in the process of getting the I129F together, what I have gotten together so far are :

1. a check in the amount of $170

2. the I129f form filled out

3. G325A- 4 sheets & one passport type photo for me

4. G325A- 4 sheets & one passport type photo for spouse

5. copy of my passport and a copy of my citizenship passport

6. a copyof our marriage certificate

7. a few pictutures from our marriage ceremony ( it was at City Hall in NYC)

8. Copy of NAO1-pending arrival

If I missed anything someone will come along to adjust, also check the guidlines to verify.

Good luck on your journey :thumbs: .

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Oh, thanks, I just finished reading the guides and now i'm wondering something, should i mail all "my" proof to my fiance so he sends the whole thing with the application? by "my" proof i mean, my itineraries from trips, phone bills, cards he's sent me, emails, screenshots, chats, etc. thanks again

July 06/06.............. Thanks God everything is ready and my baby finally mailed I-129f

Oct 24/06............... Oh, Lord, You are so great! got our packet 3 today!!! yupi!!! early bday present!!!

Oct 30/06............... Mailing away my DS-156, thank you for your blessings, God

Jan 06/07............... We requested our Interview to be scheduled for January 22nd! my baby's bday! and he will be allowed 2b inside with me!! wow!

Jan 29/07............... Went to cargo expresso to get my passport, which means: VISA RECEIVED!!!

dev242bf___.png

"Trust the past to God's mercy, the present to God's love and the future to God's providence..."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You can double check but I think you can send just copies for some of the stuff .............but you need to send originals for other stuff ..........just read slowly and make a check list and tick 'em off as you get them and than of course double check and than triple check and than worry about what you forgot after. :thumbs:

Mailed I-175 .........6-23-09

Rec.NOA I-175C ..... 7-7-09

Rec. I-175 NOA .......7-24-09 Biometrics

Biometrics appt. ......8-13-09 a.m.

Permant Resident Letter 11-04-09

10 year Green card ....... 11-13-09

Sending N-400 May 23 2010

Sent N-400 9-24-2010

10-04-2010 text message saying N-400 was accepted

Biometrics .............. 11-16-2010

Interview ...................01-14-2010

Interview passed ...................

Oath Ceremony ....................MARCH 2, 2011

Mother In Law

UPS'D I-130 ................................ 4-21-2011

Text stating received .................. 4-26-2011

I130 approved .............................. 7-11-2011

AOS Processing Fee ................. 7-18-2011

Choice of agent Paperwork ...... 7-18-2011

The wait 11-23-2011

Medical 2-16-2012

Visa Interview 3-06-2012

Arrived at O Hare 5-14-2012

Yes send the proof *that YOU have* to your fiance to put with the application. To send it along seperately will risk an RFE or them not ending up with your petition. Good Luck :thumbs:

Also it's different requirements for a K-1 to a K-3. If its a K-1 you want proof of you visited each other in the past 2 years and perhaps an engagement ring receipt, pictures of a celebration etc.....and any pictures that may include other members of your family so they can see everybody has met and it all looks good and happy :yes:

Love hurts

When you live an ocean away

When you change your sleep schedule to catch a few more moments

When you really need to be held and you have to imagine whilst your partner describes it

When you constantly refresh the USCIS website to see if you're getting any closer

Love Loves

When it repays you with the love of your life

When God finally answered your biggest prayer

When you can live life again in the real world but still have that eternal connection

When you wake up for to the beginning of the rest of your life with the person you fought so hard for

When you love somebody that much

You'll do anything

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

The only *proof" that you need to send with the I-129F is that you met within the last 2 years. Phone bills, cards, emails and chats do not prove this. Boarding passes, ticket stubs, and stamps on a passport is the proof that you need to send, and only copies are needed.

All that other stuff will be needed at the interview to provide proof of ongoing relationship.

Edited by flipside

Filed: Timeline
The only *proof" that you need to send with the I-129F is that you met within the last 2 years. Phone bills, cards, emails and chats do not prove this. Boarding passes, ticket stubs, and stamps on a passport is the proof that you need to send, and only copies are needed.
:yes::yes:

This is correct. Good luck with the process

Janice

3dflagsdotcom_us_wa_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_ukeng_2fawm.gif

:yes::yes:

This is correct. Good luck with the process

Janice

That makes total sense to me now, thanks so much for your help and wishes :)

dev242bf___.png

Include 2 or 3 photos of the 2 of you together. Annotate the back of the photos with where and when they were taken.

G

I-129F Filing

G (USA)

L (Scotland)

2005-02-05 Sent to TSC

2005-03-02 NOA2 rcvd

2005-04-27 Medical - 3:40 pm in Edinburgh

2005-05-19 Interview - approved!!

2005-06-12 G & L fly to Florida

2005-08-20 Wedding day!!

2005-09-15 Sent AOS docs

2005-09-23 NOA1 rcvd for 485, 765, and 131

2005-11-28 AP rcvd

2006-01-03 EAD rcvd

2006-03-08 AOS interview - Success - pending FBI name check!!

2006-04-05 Rcvd the 'Welcome To America' email. Name check is done!!

2006-04-17 Green Card Received!!

2008-02-05 Sent I-751 to remove conditions

2008-02-11 I-751 received in Texas

2008-02-25 Check finally cashed!!

2008-03-19 Biometrics completed in West Palm Beach

2008-12-23 Rcvd notification of GC production

2008-12-30 Rcvd notification of confirmation letter going in the mail.

"Just as our DNA is unique, so too is our visa processing experience."

G 3/31/05

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Although ongoing relationship is for the interview, some consulates like to receive this sort of evidence in advance, so without making it excessive, you can indeed send a couple of letters and e-mails, especially those containing plans of meeting, or ones talking about previous meetings.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.