w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Palestinian terrorist on Britney and Madonna: "If I meet these whores I will have the honor to be the first one to cut their heads off"

81 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Why do these kinds of people get publicity. If anything is less deserving... I mean really...

Why do these kinds of people get publicity. If anything is less deserving... I mean really...

:thumbs::yes: Exactly. Attention ####### extremist, meet attention ####### celebrity. They should have a child together.

R these two suni or sheite I cant tell?

Its Sunni and Shiite. And no. The original question (in red) still stands of course.

Well how about you change your name to Brittany. You seem to love forum publicity.Your a verbal nightmare.

How's about an on-topic post from you?

For someone who bitches about personal attacks you seem to have come into this thread with the express purpose of doing exactly that :blink: I suppose 'setting an example of model behaviour' would be asking for too much maturity...

I believe Brittany was on topic. Your typical desperate attempt at flaming is failing.

Flaming...? Okay... :wacko:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
The only language that terrorists understand is violence. Frankly, I don't understand why this story made the news. An extremist wants to kill an American... What a shock! :rolleyes:

Indeed. IMO this only made the news because a couple of celebrity names were dropped. If he'd gone off on a tirade about the Jews it would have been business as usual. Weird how a couple of names makes the difference between zero coverage and front page headlines. Though in this case - its probably got a fair bit to do with the fluff celebrity news trade.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
The only language that terrorists understand is violence. Frankly, I don't understand why this story made the news. An extremist wants to kill an American... What a shock! :rolleyes:

Thank you, Matt. :yes: The point that seemed to fly over many heads here. Nothing new here.

Timeline

Thank you, Matt. :yes: The point that seemed to fly over many heads here. Nothing new here.

Or that Hematoma doesn't realise that he's more or less agreeing with what I said earlier.

Though I suspect he agrees more with the terrorists understanding violence part of Matt's post than why this extremist deserves special attention in the news.

Then again his disagreement could be simply with the poster rather than with the argument.

Indeed. IMO this only made the news because a couple of celebrity names were dropped. If he'd gone off on a tirade about the Jews it would have been business as usual. Weird how a couple of names makes the difference between zero coverage and front page headlines. Though in this case - its probably got a fair bit to do with the fluff celebrity news trade.

Your right, the link shows the story is from Yahoo! Music news, so the focus is definetely on the celebs.

What a strong warrior he is though, threatening to behead women. For fearless martyrs determined to rid the world of us infidels, they sure do run fast when that Apache creeps up out of the treelines. :yes:

21FUNNY.gif

Filed: Timeline

Your right, the link shows the story is from Yahoo! Music news, so the focus is definetely on the celebs.

What a strong warrior he is though, threatening to behead women. For fearless martyrs determined to rid the world of us infidels, they sure do run fast when that Apache creeps up out of the treelines. :yes:

And you, by the looks of your picture are the apache. If your in the battle, stay strong and kik their ###!

Timeline

And you, by the looks of your picture are the apache. If your in the battle, stay strong and kik their ###!

"Sir, yes sir. Mr Armchair Commander"

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

:thumbs::yes: Exactly. Attention ####### extremist, meet attention ####### celebrity. They should have a child together.

So you'd put a ####### whose 15 minutes of fame ended long ago, but who has neither harmed nor threatened to harm anyone in the same category with with a son-of-Satan terrorist? :blink:

I was being sarcastic, Scott. ;)

"You know, I don't know about this doctrine of assassination, but if he thinks we're trying to assassinate him, I think that we really ought to go ahead and do it. It's a whole lot cheaper than starting a war."

~ The Reverend and former Republican Presidential Candidate, Pat Robertson

Filed: Timeline

Madonna: I'm an 'ambassador for Judaism'

JERUSALEM - Madonna toasted the Jewish new year with Israeli President Shimon Peres and declared herself an "ambassador for Judaism," local newspapers reported Sunday.

She gave Peres a volume of "The Book of Splendor," the guiding text of Kabbalah, inscribed "To Shimon Peres, the man I admire and love, Madonna," the Yediot Ahronot daily reported.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

"Sir, yes sir. Mr Armchair Commander"

:thumbs: ...lol....this country is full of them.....their guts...your blood

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

I thought people overseas only hated America because of GWB and going to Iraq.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.